Problem with a form of "stalking"

If I am using the word correctly - that is. Correct me if not, as I am not native to English.

Anyway. I got a rude comment a month or so ago, saying my bakery made them feel dizzy (complete with these emojis, too) not only was the message not necessary, but the added emojis definitely weren't.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DCC4C329-CC70-48EC-AF33-655131EE626F.png 
Views:	38 
Size:	17.1 KB 
ID:	55521
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	319DE3AE-6F3E-4C54-920E-ACECA553B825.png 
Views:	32 
Size:	31.8 KB 
ID:	55522

I leave a comment (not thinking it would backfire or at least I didn't think it would be used against me)

Comment said this "Thanks for that. I'll keep that in mind next time, when I'm trying to please other people with my bakery."

I thought at most I'd be blocked, too, or they would have there neighbours or visitors come at me, I haven't had anyone directly come for me or at me. But this person is still visiting me weekly, leaving tips - in other words won't leave me alone.

I did block them literally right after I got and read the message, but I'm still not being left alone. I hope they read my message on my bakery wall saying something along the lines of me leaving (because I have)

I've quit because of this message, and other messages I've received, indirectness - too. As I've been very hurt by all of it.

Regardless - I am not asking for sympathy, I just want to be left completely alone by this person in specific.

I don't think this goes against game rules to file a direct complaint, but it still bothers me, and I don't know how to stop it without actually coming off a bit rude sounding. Or tell them to leave me alone properly, without sounding rude.

I know it probably shouldn't bother me, especially since they have no way to talk to me now. But the fact of it is, I am still not being left alone - regardless of there way of doing so.