Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 4/30: Bear Necessities | event information on page 1

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hbp76 View Post
    Anyone know exactly when the event ends? I always feel like I have two days left then it?s suddenly over out of the blue.

I have 3 more hive gear to make...could go either way if the honeycomb drops continue on this way!
    Thanks!
    My best guess would be since its showing two days left it will prolly kick over to one day left @9 PM EST tonight.. and end Wednesday at 9 PM EST But just a guess.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hbp76 View Post
    Anyone know exactly when the event ends? I always feel like I have two days left then it?s suddenly over out of the blue.

I have 3 more hive gear to make...could go either way if the honeycomb drops continue on this way!
    Thanks!
    Look on the right side of your game. Mine will be tomorrow evening. You should make it. Fingers crossed. I also have a few more to make.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by greasyfork1 View Post
    My best guess would be since its showing two days left it will prolly kick over to one day left @9 PM EST tonight.. and end Wednesday at 9 PM EST But just a guess.
    Mmm I hope so. I?m watching the clock to see if this day ends at noon PST...in 13 minutes. Hopefully not, it would be great if you?re right! I figured I?ll need between 10 and 20 hours worth of energy to finish, plus crafting time. I?d really prefer to sleep tonight...lol. I?m really kicking myself for not having more energy stored up. I?m going to get the wizard school next I think. I?ve been focused on maximizing gold drops till now but I?m tired of always pushing the limits of energy. And I haven?t seen any energy crates lately, are those still happening or did they phase them out? I still have a few in storage but hesitate to use them up.

Anyone know how much energy drops from the alicorns you can craft? I have a candy corn alicorn which is cute but only drops two energy at a cost of one, so that?s not terribly motivating.

Oh and the little leprechaun Cameron from the st patty?s day event drops several glimmer dust each time, he?s a good source!

Farm Supplier
    Is it me or Mama bear has gotten more difficult to spawn!? in the last three or so cottage collect the only one out of my 6 cottages spawning mama bear is my Pumpkin Cottage.
    All things are part of the eternal circle. Death comes after life, destruction comes after creation. Death is followed by life, creation follows destruction.
    -DR. Chaos

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I'm really sorry you're struggling, especially when you've worked hard to get to L6. Are you on high or low level requirements? Guessing high given you need 20 more hive gear. This has been an extremely energy intensive event and these ones are not for everyone, especially if you don't have at least a couple of thousand energy in reserve. I do hope you finish though and find the time to keep crafting like mad to get the gear ready in time. Remember you can use the boost in the potion shop if you have runes to spare. If you don't have the stored energy though, I wouldn't boost.

I post all of the event goals on day 1 of an event on page 1, so have a look at what is required and read the comments about if it's an energy-intense event/ or a check-in every 2 hours event. We generally compare events so that we know what we are likely to expect and can then plan accordingly.
    I just wanted to encourge you... Good luck! We are all cheering you on!
    Thank you for your reply. On page 1 it was not listed what was needed for the last steps of the event. But usually it is listed there Boosting the potion shop is possible, but its not the preparation time that is the main problem, but getting all the ingredients... But I might finish in time. But I hope in the future, that events wont be so time and energy consuming. Most people also have a life beside playing games, and we also have to sleep and work/study

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by MyfistIDwastaken View Post
    Is it me or Mama bear has gotten more difficult to spawn!? in the last three or so cottage collect the only one out of my 6 cottages spawning mama bear is my Pumpkin Cottage.
    Yes, It is happening to me to..,

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by tealbird81 View Post
    I messed up bad. I did not make the 20 gear, only the 12 (for lower level). Will I need to do more than the things needed to upgrade ?

I don?t know on low level, but on my level I have to make 20 new gear to upgrade to level 7. Its haaaaaaard work. Good luck

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhonda_81 View Post
    Yes, It is happening to me to..,
    they really made this event as difficult as possible, ridiculously so if you ask me.
    All things are part of the eternal circle. Death comes after life, destruction comes after creation. Death is followed by life, creation follows destruction.
    -DR. Chaos

Fashion Designer
    SW, looks like Maebee can also drop milk, that?s what I just got from her. ☹️

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhonda_81 View Post
    Thank you for your reply. On page 1 it was not listed what was needed for the last steps of the event. But usually it is listed there Boosting the potion shop is possible, but its not the preparation time that is the main problem, but getting all the ingredients... But I might finish in time. But I hope in the future, that events wont be so time and energy consuming. Most people also have a life beside playing games, and we also have to sleep and work/study
    I know what everyone is talking about I spent the 5 dollars on the booster in the beginning because it is the only way I can ever finish any event anymore. But this one, not even close! I know even with nearly 3 days there is no chance I can finish I knee it as soon as I saw I had to fight like 40 mama bears and get 20 hive suits! I don?t know what spirit wind means by energy reserves either I have no way to store energy? I get 1 every 2 min and max out at 40 energy. Besides the few things in my kingdom that give a couple drops here and there it?s not a reserve and not enough to make a difference. You know if your going to make these events this much harder for people at higher levels maybe you should increase our energy bank, just saying give us a fighting chance