Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 4/30: Bear Necessities | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Maebee seemed to have drop a skunkupie for me. I was so surprised I thought I saw wrong until I read SW's post.

Fashion Designer
    Maybee is super cute with her wings, big fluttering eyes and a bee-autiful outfit. 22 hour timer

Fashion Designer
    She is!
    I love her long socks
    Quote Originally Posted by shambalaya View Post
    Maybee is super cute with her wings, big fluttering eyes and a bee-autiful outfit. 22 hour timer
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Executive Chef
    ONE!! One beeswax! It almost makes me happy about my previous collection which gave me two! The six hour timer is the worst. Unless you are an insomniac, you will only get 3 collections a day. With one or two each time - this is going to take 568325 days!! (Maths isn't my strong suit!). Grrrrrrrr I am bored and frustrated with this event.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    ONE!! One beeswax! It almost makes me happy about my previous collection which gave me two! The six hour timer is the worst. Unless you are an insomniac, you will only get 3 collections a day. With one or two each time - this is going to take 568325 days!! (Maths isn't my strong suit!). Grrrrrrrr I am bored and frustrated with this event.
    Do not mass collect. Tap one then tap something else. Have a monster on your board.. go hit it on head between beehive collections.. I have determined that one or two will not give u a beeswax. Tried storing them and then placing them back. The same one still is stubborn and will not give beeswax.. so S8 that proves you are not random

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by podunkiana View Post
    Do not mass collect. Tap one then tap something else. Have a monster on your board.. go hit it on head between beehive collections.. I have determined that one or two will not give u a beeswax. Tried storing them and then placing them back. The same one still is stubborn and will not give beeswax.. so S8 that proves you are not random
    Thanks. Just tried this, and nope - still just two. This is ridiculously boring. And of course now I don't collect again till I wake up tomorrow morning. At this rate, I can't finish.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    Thanks. Just tried this, and nope - still just two. This is ridiculously boring. And of course now I don't collect again till I wake up tomorrow morning. At this rate, I can't finish.
    I have no scientific stats but I used this method before bed and again this morning, taking at least 30 minutes to collect all five and I had a great success rate. Also, with all drop rates they seem to ebb and flow. My first three days were VERY slow going with very few drops. Yesterday and so far today my drops appear to be on the rise. Boring maybe but I'm okay with that, I will finish this quest. However, it DRAINED my stock pile of energy. I leave my game happy this morning to face week six, day four of distant learning / support for the second grade teachers at my school. Teaching kids to read from afar is challenging.

PS Here is to hoping you finish.
    Last edited by newpam575; 05-07-20 at 04:51 AM. Reason: Added PS
    Thuakie Sword #19

Farm Supplier
    I don't get how some people already completed this event like, how!? give me them tips 'cus I'm not anywhere near done lol.
    All things are part of the eternal circle. Death comes after life, destruction comes after creation. Death is followed by life, creation follows destruction.
    -DR. Chaos

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MyfistIDwastaken View Post
    I don't get how some people already completed this event like, how!? give me them tips 'cus I'm not anywhere near done lol.
    Here's the ultimate tip on how to finish events early: Spend money! 😉
    Of course, having stored-up energy also helps tremendously. It's why I'm finished with all the event materials, and am only waiting to collect my last 5 beeswax so I can finish. But I would guess that those who've finished a while ago already probably spent some gems to skip ahead.

And just to be clear: Nothing wrong with doing that if one is so inclined! On the contrary, I've often been very grateful to those who've been willing to spend gems to advance more quickly, and share later goals with us here on the forum so we knew what was coming.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MyfistIDwastaken View Post
    I got what I consider very lucky on drops. And I used alot of Elven Boosts.. those are very time saving. Collect enough to make things to last the 3 hours and badda Bing .