Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 4/30: Bear Necessities | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaPow4 View Post
    They spawn from farmhouses, not cottages.
    I believe ravenspaw was talking about spawning Mama Bears, since she referenced honeypots, which drop when defeating Mama Bears. And those do spawn from cottages.

Wooden Beehives

I have built four wooden beehives. I get nothing from them. Obviously time is wasted now so won?t be able to get anywhere on this quest.
    Also if I may ( I am new to the forum so ?bear? with me) f point e months now if I cook with glimmermouth my entire cache disappears and I get no products from the kitchen. Why is that?

Also can I change my id? It was supposed to be spiffomatic but came up spiifomatic. Now that was my mistake I am sure lol

I've ****ed off 4 mama bears and each one only gave me ONE measly honeypot?! But I see fellow rulers here mentioning they get 2-3 per collection!

Fashion Designer
    Day 3 just collected from my wood beehive first time today

And

I now have 2 whole beeswax, same as I?ve had since day one

No way will I ever get 20

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by transberry View Post
    Day 3 just collected from my wood beehive first time today

And

I now have 2 whole beeswax, same as I?ve had since day one

No way will I ever get 20
    Do you have only one beehive? You can build 5 and need all of them.
    Kingdom: Peroldrado
    (Gem confirmation button please)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    so exactly one day later. i did not miss any of the collections thanks to my wierd sleeping patterns-i got all 4 collections from my honey houses. i started with 1 beeswax. in 4 collectios i have recieved 10 more.
    I?ve gotten 2 beeswax in 3 days

Quote Originally Posted by spiifomatic View Post
    I have built four wooden beehives. I get nothing from them. Obviously time is wasted now so won?t be able to get anywhere on this quest.
    Also if I may ( I am new to the forum so ?bear? with me) f point e months now if I cook with glimmermouth my entire cache disappears and I get no products from the kitchen. Why is that?
    This happens to me too! Did anyone post about this and i missed it?!

Rhino Keeper
    I really liked this one UNTIL the 6 hour wait on the wooden beehives without guaranteed drop! S8 PLEASE waiting 6 hours slows us down plenty and there are so many other requirements that this is the biggest energy draw I have ever experienced in a game. I think everyone would agree if it was guaranteed drop at the end of 6 hours that would significantly boost the number of players willing to stick it out and use so much energy. Thanks for listening.

Farm Supplier
    Will trade beeswax for honeypots! Bwahahaha....my drop rate has been above average for beeswax but those darn mama bears are still avoiding my kingdom and only giving up a single honeypot for each rare appearance.