Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 4/30: Bear Necessities | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    If I'm reading this right, after we make the hive clothing lol, we can put the farm houses up? Oh, how I need more room

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by greasyfork1 View Post
    Almost made a major mistake. When going into Featured to buy more Honey Tree's thye had shifted to the right to make room for the SIlly Dumb Rose Cabbages.. SO i selcted the Gem Golden Honey tree instead,, but was able to "rectify" in time.

BEWARE!!!
    Yes this almost got me to, but caught myself in time lol

BEWARE...

Stay Safe

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by justmine2 View Post
    If I'm reading this right, after we make the hive clothing lol, we can put the farm houses up? Oh, how I need more room
    I'm sorry, I'm not sure I understand your question. Do you mean whether you can put your farmhouses in storage after preparing the hive gear? If so - well, yes, theoretically you can, but are you certain you've made all you need? After the 12 we need for the level 5 beehive, we'll need another 36 (!!) total until the end of the event. ShibuyaCloth prepared a handy-dandy table that shows the totals of all event materials needed plus an energy estimate.

Rhino Keeper
    Grr, my mushroom circles have become absurdly stingy with glimmerdust. I can't believe something as simple as glimmerdust will be my holdup, but currently it seems so. How I wish the glimmerdust troves had a shorter timer!

It would be really nice if chopping honey trees spawned, I don’t know, bears to fight?!? (since we need them), rather than fangbeasts and skunkupines ����*♀️����*♀️����*♀️
    Crazy thought, I know

Rhino Keeper
    Thank goodness you pointed out how many more we will need! Sigh. Back to making hive suits

Executive Chef
    Thanks for posting about the Mama bears spawning early. After getting two fangbeasts in a row from the farmhouses I switched to the cottages and pretty much each one gave me a Mama bear

Executive Chef
    Thanks also for telling me to take out my glimmer troves

Fashion Designer
    On page 1 under Inventory, we need the requirements for Level 7. From the previous guest I think it is 20 hive gear, 105 sweet flower buds, 4 luminous essence ? 1 of something ? and 1260 coins. Unless the numbers and items are changed.

Executive Chef
    @SW- can you link to SC's table in your first post
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast