Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 4/30: Bear Necessities | event information on page 1

Farm Supplier
    Another steady source of glimmerdust is Cameron. He is a purple leprechaun.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    i need 35 beeswax. which would be doable except the last 3 times i collected from the honey-houses=they gave me 1. yes one. each collection of the 5 houses yielded one beeswax. i have ****ed all the mama bears i need. i have 3 suits left to make. just that beeswax! thank god i ****ed all the mamas needed and made almost all of the suits. i was stuck on that first round of beeswax for a long time. it took at least 3 or 4 days to get 20.
    G'day O wicked one. Yeah,I just got the 20 . What with work and all,I can't babysit the game. And getting two or three from the five boxes,with a six hour timer,even on weekends,I just lose interest. I'll just plod along for something to do. I'm just disappointed I had to get rid of my AMAZING hydra for the sake of this event. Yeah,yeah,I know the bear cub stack is cute,but I'd rather shell out 400 gems for an expansion dropping hydra than those bears. Nudge nudge,wink wink. Anyone out there listening? I know SW is,but she sees everything.lol.

*snip*

Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    It's a drudge for candies made with wax and wool. They should taste horrible!
    Interestingly, "lanolin" is an oil derived from sheep's wool and is used in a number of products including food items like breakfast cereals and chewing gum. It is also used in a lot of cosmetics and some household goods. Beeswax is used in some candy products like gummy bears and jelly beans. So it wouldn't be too far of a stretch to have a candy with wool and beeswax! You'd want other ingredients in there, too, though haha

Thanks for all of the encouragement, folks. I will persist!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by roksta72 View Post
    <snip> I'm just disappointed I had to get rid of my AMAZING hydra for the sake of this event. Yeah,yeah,I know the bear cub stack is cute,but I'd rather shell out 400 gems for an expansion dropping hydra than those bears. Nudge nudge,wink wink. Anyone out there listening? I know SW is,but she sees everything.lol.
    lol Yes I do! I should add a note in the Misty M thread, but I have asked for the hydra to somehow to be added to our game - even if it was a decoration piece. How good would that look in a mermaid section of our kingdoms....

I agree with you all that the beeswax is going to take the majority of the time in this event to collect. I'm onto my last 4 hive gear and so only beeswax is outstanding now. But that's ok, as we have 9 days left.

Make sure you're collecting from cottages for Mama Bear drops already. Know it's been mentioned and I have it page 1 but it does take a few days to get them all...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    lol Yes I do! I should add a note in the Misty M thread, but I have asked for the hydra to somehow to be added to our game - even if it was a decoration piece. How good would that look in a mermaid section of our kingdoms....
    Can I say all hail SW? I'd say all hail hydra,but I'd sound like a marvel movie.lol. Plus I might come across as some backwater Aussie redneck,who likes cooking,and lavishing attention on his harem. Heeheehee. I do love my faerie harem. P.s.,I know that might be off topic, but,fcol,give me a hydra s8. Pleeasseee......with icing sugar and a cherry on top.xxxxxxxx, and if you don't understand a silly Aussie dude, fcol is me pleading .... fer crying out loud.
    Oh,sorry too,s8, I should've put a copyright thing and a disclaimer after I said marvel. Nothing I say about marvel is in no way connected to s8 and the lovely SW,who keeps a vigilant eye on all of us in the marvellous world of castle story. And I'm rambling.lol. Beers.yum.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-06-20 at 02:36 AM. Reason: Fixed quote:)

Fashion Designer
    I think I’m almost done...? I’ve got the last 2 hive outfits cooking, and I’ve got 40 honey pots so all that’s left is the beeswax. I thought I read on an earlier post that we need more that 40 honeypots? Now I can’t find the post. Sorry, I had to say goodbye to my cat on Saturday and haven’t been sleeping well since.
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Rhino Keeper
    I too have the 40 honeypots and 20 gear for the last level. I'm steadily collecting beeswax to get to 35, and targeting 3 collections a day. I now have plenty of time to resume the Misty Marshland goals with only Part IV to go. Those glowing compasses won't make themselves.

New Resident
    I ?m at level 19, no fertilizer in my inventory, nothing dropped from cows sheep horses conservatory...... which level you guys started to see fertilizer?

Rhino Keeper
    If you have the Garden of Stars, all four sections drop glimmerdust sometimes. In my experience, West seems to drop it the least, and East drops it really regularly. The other two drop it enough to make them worth collecting from for it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    I think I’m almost done...? I’ve got the last 2 hive outfits cooking, and I’ve got 40 honey pots so all that’s left is the beeswax. I thought I read on an earlier post that we need more that 40 honeypots? Now I can’t find the post. Sorry, I had to say goodbye to my cat on Saturday and haven’t been sleeping well since.
    For Goal 14, we need to make one Honey Candies which requires 40 Honeypots. This is then used to level up to Level 7.
    So sorry about your cat. It is devastating to lose a beloved pet.