Quote Originally Posted by woodlandlady View Post
I’m also just building the bee box’s and I’ve been doing this quest continually since it started. However having just realized I have 36 hive kits (2 levels) to build still ahead of me, I think I might be out. Such a shame, why are these quests so repetitive, boring and hard? It started off so well I thought. I have 3 glimmer troves and still don’t see how I’m going to generate enough glimmer dust. It’s become work ��
I totally agree with you, Woodlandlady. For me this event takes the prize for being the most stressful one yet. I just reached level 4 and realised how much glimmerdust is required for the 48 hive gear required in total, 12 of which are needed before we can level up the beehive to 5.
I have 7 glimmerdust troves but I have no intention of buying more at 40 gems each. They take 4 hours to regenerate but I am not prepared to buy gems to speed up the process at 8 gems for each one.
With all the stress, worry and disruption we are having to deal with during the Corona virus outbreak we need a game to relax with, not stress us out more.