Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 4/30: Bear Necessities | event information on page 1

Farm Supplier
    So out of 20 cottages I’ve been collecting all day, only 13 honeypots so far. and drops for beeswax are also slow. Hoping I can finish this one! I find I’m fighting more fangbeasts and dire boars instead of bears!

Farm Supplier
    Is the wax random drop? some of my hives don't drop so you can just imagine how that's going.....
    All things are part of the eternal circle. Death comes after life, destruction comes after creation. Death is followed by life, creation follows destruction.
    -DR. Chaos

in 3 days i’ve gotten only 7 honeypots through 5 cottages.... it keeps spawning trolls.. and i’m really bummed that the value pack only gives you FIVE honeypots... ugh. Each mama bear I manage to get only drops 1 honeypot. This is sad. I’m building more cottages now. I hate making my kingdom look like a cluttered mess.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MyfistIDwastaken View Post
    Is the wax random drop? some of my hives don't drop so you can just imagine how that's going.....
    It appears to be random. I have 5 hives but have only had 3 beeswax at every collection from different hives. With 55 to collect in total and a 6 hour regeneration time this is spiteful.
    The amount of honeycomb required has also been a nightmare. I just collected from 8 green trees and got 25 and for the most part these trees have only been dropping 3. The energy required is horrendous. The number required for the equivalent item in other events has been lower so why it has been raised to 651 for this one I can’t imagine.
    This event has been a penance, not a pleasure.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MyfistIDwastaken View Post
    It appears to be random. I have 5 hives but have only had 3 beeswax at every collection from different hives. With 55 to collect in total and a 6 hour regeneration time this is spiteful.
    The amount of honeycomb required has also been a nightmare. I just collected from 8 green trees and got 25 and for the most part these trees have only been dropping 3. The energy required is horrendous. The number required for the equivalent item in other events has been lower so why it has been raised to 651 for this one I can’t imagine.
    This event has been a penance, not a pleasure.

If I skip making the honey candies with gems in the goal book will I find I still have to make candies in the forge?

Executive Chef
    We?ve been stuck for two days with only one beeswax to collect but every time we collect from the 5 boxes there?s still one more beeswax needed.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ULBRETSIM View Post
    If I skip making the honey candies with gems in the goal book will I find I still have to make candies in the forge?
    You should be fine. I have a neighbor who did this: they said they paid the 305 gems to skip "Prepare Honey Candies" in goal 14, this gave them 1 Honey Candies in their inventory which they then used in the next goal to upgrade the Beehive to Level 7.

Fashion Designer
    Yay I’m I finally done with the stupid beehives. Put them straight into storage.

Farm Supplier
    10 cottages = One mama bear who dropped one pot, and two dire boars. I like a challenge but this is ridiculous.