Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 202627282930

Thread: Castle Story: 4/30: Bear Necessities | event information on page 1

Farm Supplier
    Can somebody help please? I'm trying to buy gems but the purchase won't go through, I already logged in and out. checked my payment info and try to buy from app store. everythin is working just fine the problem is only when I try to buy stuff in the game.
    All things are part of the eternal circle. Death comes after life, destruction comes after creation. Death is followed by life, creation follows destruction.
    -DR. Chaos

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MyfistIDwastaken View Post
    Can somebody help please? I'm trying to buy gems but the purchase won't go through, I already logged in and out. checked my payment info and try to buy from app store. everythin is working just fine the problem is only when I try to buy stuff in the game.
    Do you play on iOS? Your in-app purchases setting may be switched off. It's in Settings under Content & Privacy Restrictions, if thats ON then you should check your iTunes/App store settings to make sure both are enabled. I would assume Android has a similar feature.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Farm Supplier
    Awe fiddlesticks. This was a real toughie for me this time, like many others. I came close to finishing. The beeswax and the hive gear requirements slogged me down. Had the candy in the cooker when the timer disappeared. Now hopefully the elves can use some hive gear? And then maybe a huge sale on pretty white flowers and hope my neighbors help me refill my glimmer dust. See you all at the next event!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    That's great congrats! Very happy for you (though still a bit miffed that the ads are only available for iOS players). There is a "Woohoo" thread by the way, expressly to celebrate such happy CS occasions.
    Thanks for letting me know!

Fashion Designer
    Didn?t finish because of lack of energy to spawn mama bears

Well game laughs at me.

Just now 2 different daily alicones gave 100 energy each

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 202627282930