Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 4/30: Bear Necessities | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    I can’t believe I misread the posts. I thought I was done with the hive gear with my 12 and thought I just needed the candy to finish. I finished the candy and discovered I needed 20 Doh! ::face palm:: I’d been using up my extra glimmer dust. Oh well plenty of time. The farmhouses only have a ten minute wait time and I have a bunch of honey trees still in my Queendom. Shows one must read carefully LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    I can’t believe I misread the posts. I thought I was done with the hive gear with my 12 and thought I just needed the candy to finish. I finished the candy and discovered I needed 20 Doh! ::face palm:: I’d been using up my extra glimmer dust. Oh well plenty of time. The farmhouses only have a ten minute wait time and I have a bunch of honey trees still in my Queendom. Shows one must read carefully LOL
    Oh you too?!!!! Omg I feel better. Sorry, couldn’t help it. I did the same thing and now been paying the price....if you see my post couple days ago, you know I thought the info was updated, winked, but maybe just my subconscious in denial. Good luck! There’s still time, it’s just....breath....so I won’t smack myself in the head.

Fashion Designer
    Finally got to level 7, now to gather 35 more beeswax uggh impossible.

Fashion Designer
    [QUOTE=MisterBlu;1619025]It appears to be random. I have 5 hives but have only had 3 beeswax at every collection from different hives. With 55 to collect in total and a 6 hour regeneration time this is spiteful.?

I might get 2, normally 1. One collection I got 4 or I?d still be on level 6.

Just got to level 7 have 1 beeswax, need 35 4 hr til I collect again

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    my 20 from goal 11 didn't count towards that 35 in goal 14. i started goal 14 with 1 beeswax
    Me too I have 1 beeswax, need 35

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by transberry View Post
    Me too I have 1 beeswax, need 35
    I have 5 out. I collect 3 times per day and get 2 beeswax per collection.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by msmorg View Post
    I have 5 out. I collect 3 times per day and get 2 beeswax per collection.
    Lucky I get 1-2 per day

Just now I got 3 I’m happy with that. Only 31 more needed 1 more collection today, 3 each next 4 days. If I get 2-3 each collection, big if. I will get enough in the nick of time.

Usually I enjoy these challenges but this one has me almost at my breaking point..!!! The 6 hour timer on the beehives, with a max of 5, and not a guaranteed drop of beeswax.... really questioning if I’ll get this done in time...

New Resident
    5 trees choped, only 6 honeycombs, looks like it is impossible to finish it without gems ������

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Gucio254 View Post
    5 trees choped, only 6 honeycombs, looks like it is impossible to finish it without gems ������
    Don’t give up yet, there’s still 4 days. The beeswax is the worst, but 1 honeycomb per tree seems insane.

Try chopping a tree, doing another task, chop a tree. That seems to help people get more drops.