Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 4/30: Bear Necessities | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    I wish I had never gotten past level 44 in the game, I could finish events than.

This one I someone got 10 beeswax during 1 collection 3 days ago, had 11 than it was 21. Felt good about completing cause I got 1-2 mamas every cottage collection, but last 2 days rarely a momma in sight.

Even if I spent $15 to finish, wouldn?t be enough honey pots

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by wintersno View Post
    Yeah this event takes A LOT of energy. The energy reserve Spirit Wind is talking about is people who have more than the 40 energy from saving up. So once you have 40 energy you basically can add to that by clicking on your alicorns or other energy sources. I don?t have a lot as some other players but I have about 2000 energy saved at the moment. I started saving by not participating in some events and not clicking on anything in my kingdom except for energy sources like my alicorns. It is really helpful playing with energy saved up and definitely makes events much easier to complete bc you don?t have to check back every 2 hours. I also got really lucky this event and had an alicorn drop 100 energy. I don?t know if I?m explaining it correctly but hopefully someone else can explain it better. I would definitely have had a hard time finishing this event if I didn?t have saved up energy.
    You forgot to mention energy crate that you often get when participating in events, with up to 50 energy. I have collected and saved a lot of them. One comment to your way of saving up energy: You dont get new energy when you do this, so in fact, you loose energy you normally would have got, if you didn?t cross the 40 energy limit. But its also the only way to ?storage? more than 40 energy this way. Its also possible to stuck up items used for making faerie elixir in the greenhouse. This give you 20 energy. I hope this was useful, good luck!

Farm Supplier
    I just want to add my thank you for this forum and its contributors. I finished the quest this morning without having any saved energy, without losing any sleep, and without spending any gems or cash. I couldn't have done it without you. ��

New Resident
    Success! I won Maebee with a day to spare, no gems, no sleepless nights, no digging into old stores energy.
    I have to say that the events have gotten so much better over the past few years. Much more interesting, different types of tasks and strategies required, and great artwork. Yay storm8, thank you! Also they are much more doable?I?m level 50 now and have more random pets and whatnot but I suspect the big difference is the food drops I get from ivy?s bakery and the food pergola. (Whatever they?re called?) These drops over time allow me to focus more effort on things other than food production and I almost always have feasts close to ready for quests.
    Some ways I strategized on this quest:
    Getting glimmer dust from the royal exchange trades. ?Shiny baubles?
    Getting some energy and gems from adventures and using gems to buy an extra glimmer dust trove.
    Always parking a monster to avoid spawning anything other than desired bears.

I really enjoyed this event and I?m thrilled to have Maebee...the drops are so high value and varied, so great!
    Thanks to all who helped get the quest info up here, as always, I couldn?t do it without you. 💗

All done

Well this was disappointing. I still have 12 hive gears to make. No way I can finish. Oh well. I thought about spending $ to finish but then thought about all of the other things I could get with that money. I had a feeling that I should have sat this one out. I had barely finished the sled dog one from last year. Congratulations to everyone who did finish.

I finished this morning, got Maebee, placed her, came back and she's gone! Anybody else had it happen? She's not back in my storage either. So all of this was for nothing? So sad.

Farm Supplier
    For all the time an energy that went into this one I hope maybee drops some good stuff. It was not fun at all. i don't mind a challenge but when it involved 4-5 hour wait times it becomes a chore.

New Resident
    Another frustrating challenge! I give up! I agree that 4-5 hour wait times is a chore especially when every energy spent doesn?t produce the supplies needed. This started out as fun. I really wanted to finish this one. I was fine until the very end. It?s just ridiculously unattainable without paying $$ to finish it. So disappointing. All of my time wasted!

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fancyjewel View Post
    I finished this morning, got Maebee, placed her, came back and she's gone! Anybody else had it happen? She's not back in my storage either. So all of this was for nothing? So sad.
    It will be ok... just check your game didn't roll back by seeing if you still have the last goal in your book. Support will see you have completed the goals are restore her if you contact them. Have a look at your goal book first though...
    S8 Support: Click here to contact S8 Support

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    It will be ok... just check your game didn't roll back by seeing if you still have the last goal in your book. Support will see you have completed the goals are restore her if you contact them. Have a look at your goal book first though...
    S8 Support: Click here to contact S8 Support
    Thank you SpiritWind00! I checked and I do not have goals left to do. Maybe she's out making honey
    I sent a request to support. I appreciate your response!