Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 4/30: Bear Necessities | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Greatly agree with farmerted7, so far this event is extremely energy intensive. Goal 8 especially requires energy out the wazoo. Best of luck to all!

Rhino Keeper
    Is it just me or do the Baby Bears sound like they’re going “ow, ow, ow!” when you fight them?

Fashion Designer
    I feel like such an idiot. I stupidly planted fellora plants after WW yesterday. At 30 gems a pop to free up plots I’m out for about 32 hrs. I checked the thread mentioned and at least I see no Ivy, so hopefully I can catch up. Energy is not a problem, just time.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    I feel like such an idiot. I stupidly planted fellora plants after WW yesterday. At 30 gems a pop to free up plots I’m out for about 32 hrs. I checked the thread mentioned and at least I see no Ivy, so hopefully I can catch up. Energy is not a problem, just time.
    I almost did the same thing, but then the game did a rollback on me! lol Saved by the glitch!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    If you don't mind losing the coins you spent on planting the fellora plants, you could also store your plots. Once you take them out of inventory again, they'll be empty and you can plant the stuff you need for the event.

Rhino Keeper
    PSA: The sled dog event asked for golden nuggets at goal 11 or something like that. People had to spend up to 15 gold nuggets to have a chance of finishing. So if golden nuggets are a real bottleneck for you, maybe consider sitting this one out.

Rhino Keeper
    You were going to need a lot of sweet honey flower buds from sweet honey flowers. And honeycombs from honey trees. To update the beehive to level 3, you will need 35 honeycombs and 85 sweet flower buds.

New Resident
    Step 1 was to place the Beehive.
    Then: plant sweet honey flowers (in the plots), they take 10 mins to grow. Harvest the flower.
    Next was to upgrade the Beehive to Level 2 - there were 4 requirements:
    25 wood, 25 stone or coal (sorry don't remember which one), 80 sweet honey flowers and ? (again sorry don't remember 4th item).

Rhino Keeper
    If you have crops that are growing that you want to get rid of, you can just put them in storage. That will take off the crop and just leave a plot of land.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    If you don't mind losing the coins you spent on planting the fellora plants, you could also store your plots. Once you take them out of inventory again, they'll be empty and you can plant the stuff you need for the event.
    Thanks for mentioning it. I’ve started now! I usually wake up so excited on a Friday morning, then when I saw the goal to plant I felt so sad.

Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast