Can I pre make the hive gear? Still on one before collecting honey comb

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by chachacherryroyale View Post
    Yes, you can make it ahead if it is in your workshop

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by chachacherryroyale View Post
    I made my hive gear while waiting on the first honeycomb.

Executive Chef
    I just got three honeypots from a Mama Bear - for Mother’s Day, I guess!

New Resident
    What are the requirements to upgrade beehive to level 7?

Quote Originally Posted by minirose View Post
    What are the requirements to upgrade beehive to level 7?
    Depends on what level you’re on... see post #3 on page one of this thread...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stonecast1935 View Post
    Oh you too?!!!! Omg I feel better. Sorry, couldn?t help it. I did the same thing and now been paying the price....if you see my post couple days ago, you know I thought the info was updated, winked, but maybe just my subconscious in denial. Good luck! There?s still time, it?s just....breath....so I won?t smack myself in the head.
    So happy I am not the only one. I just looked and it the lower level requirements I was looking at. As I type this I am waiting for the 20th to finish crafting. It?s past my bedtime so it?ll be finished tomorrow. I?ve been collecting from the wooden hives in case I missed something else LOL even though the last step just says Welcome Maybee. Really love these storylines and I find them very doable even though there?s always moments of panic on wondering if I will have everything I need Storm8 always adjusts the drop rates, has irresistible packages and sometimes installing and playing a game for super rare drops. Many items can be made in advance and StormWind and Shubycloth (sorry I KNOW I butchered your name) and all the people who gem ahead really make everything go much smoother. The trick is to CAREFULLY read the requirements and check often for updates.

Good luck everyone

Farm Supplier
    I finally finished the event yay! The beehive gave me hearty stew and I?m still waiting on Maebee (I hope she has good drops!) I really liked the pace of this event and I think I got pretty decent beeswax drops.

I don?t know if it was the harvest champion boost I used but yesterday I was able to max my blue cloudberries while using the boost! Those are always so hard for me to get and I was so surprised getting blue cloudberries from every collection! So if you guys are using the boost and need blue cloudberries I would suggest trying it.
    Happy Mother?s Day to all the Mothers out there!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jensenink View Post
    Usually I enjoy these challenges but this one has me almost at my breaking point..!!! The 6 hour timer on the beehives, with a max of 5, and not a guaranteed drop of beeswax.... really questioning if I?ll get this done in time...
    Yes this is quite frustrating, I was so enjoying this event, now just waiting for 6 hours to pass and not knowing if I?m going to get enough beeswax to finish. It wouldn?t be so bad if it was guaranteed drop at that point. Really wish S8 would end the suffering at least for the last couple of days. For those players that don?t know about the forum there is no way they could level up to 7 after waiting so many days to get enough beeswax.

Farm Supplier
    This must be a mistake there’s NO WAY to finish this quest without buying packages or using gems. 20 NEW hiwe gear to upgrade beehive to level 7 is just redicules! You should be ashamed!! Playing with hope that this event is doable, and almost finished, and then get a biiiig slap in the face. This is not a good way to treat faithful player’s! What a waste of time!! Storm 8, you have taken all the fun away...��
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-11-20 at 03:21 PM. Reason: removed swearing - forum rules