Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 4/30: Bear Necessities | event information on page 1

Harvest Champion worked for me - I harvested 2 plants for each plot.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by travelgirl72 View Post
    Harvest Champion worked for me - I harvested 2 plants for each plot.
    Yes, it was not working at the beginning of the event and was fixed quickly. Good luck with the rest of the event!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    After waiting 6 hours for the wooden beehives, my first collection was 1 beeswax. The second beehive collection did not give me any beeswax. So the beeswax drop is not guaranteed.

Update - just collected from 3rd beehive, again no beeswax. I'm 1 for 3. Might take longer to collect beeswax than I thought.

Update 2 - 4th beehive and I collected 1 beeswax. Now 2 beeswax after 4 collections.
    I got one from my first 4 beehives... 🙄 I believe that for those players where energy is not the issue, this will be a waiting game for the beeswax. If I suppose that I'll get 2 beeswax at each round of collections, that's another 27 collections. With a 6 hour timer and thus 3 collections a day (I'm not getting up at night for CS!), that's 9 days.
    I believe I'll have all my other materials ready in 2-3 days, and then I'll just be waiting for the beeswax and cursing the drop rate, lol.

Rhino Keeper
    For all those frustrated at the beehive drop rate, fret not - it's how the event is designed. I noted a lot of similarities with the Gone with the Sled Dogs event (link). Miko's drops were also quite random/not guaranteed and averaged 2-3 per collection, with a few jackpot winners reporting 5.

Just be patient and consistent - it will take a few days. Would also recommend that you all make the maximum no of beehives, being 5. At least this time round they only require simple feasts and not golden nuggets like miko.

Rhino Keeper
    As always,our Lady SW's correspondence,info,and mediation with the high lords and ladies at s8 is invaluable. I hope she knows how priceless she is to us plebs in the forum. I'd send her some flowers,but that's probably outside the rules of the forum.lol. Btw, I had hopes for this one,but I think I might pass. I'm just disappointed I had to say goodbye to that amazing hydra to spawn those gorgeous teddy bears. S8, if you're listening, I'll happily pay for a hydra back. Two by two square,three by three,I don't care. That hydra was AMAZING. Oh,and I do feel a little bit bad about smacking those three innocent,hungry Cubs with my sword. Lol.

Executive Chef
    I'm so glad Mama Bear is spawning already. I can usually get 2 or 3 from my 10 cottages.
    Remember goals 13 and 14 require you to fight Mama Bear so don't pre-collect all your honey pots.

This is definitely an energy drain. I've used all my stored energy and have enough to make 18 outfits. I'll probably spend today and tomorrow using all energy toward the event, hoping to have enough to make 26-30 total. Then I'll use extra energy toward the goal aiming to make 4 outfits per day.

Fashion Designer
    Enjoying this event, it's fun, challenging and energy intensive.
    I am front loading Hive Gear and Honeypots while slowly collecting Beeswax.
    Anyone else wish the Ali sale was still on
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Executive Chef
    2 collections from 5 Wooden Beehives have given me a mere 2 Beeswax. Amassing 20 will take forever. I am praying that the drops increase today. In the meantime, I am crafting Hive Gear and I already have 17 Honeypots. Paul Bunyan didn't chop this much!

How many honey pots do we in total?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mrgoodbar1961 View Post
    How many honey pots do we in total?
    we will need 40 honey pots to make honey candies in Goal 14.
    But Goal 13 has a step to "gather" honey pot so you might want to not collect the total of 40 before that step. I'm not sure if it will mess us up if we have the whole 40. Someone posted that it might.