Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 4/30: Bear Necessities | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    ION, I've just completed this event, welcomed and placed Maebee and then she just disappeared from my realm. I've tried force-closing and relaunching the app but she's still MIA. Also posting in bugs forum.

Never mind - she's back

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by shambalaya View Post
    First drop from Maybee: 8 mushrooms, 1 lemonade, black flag for boar pelts.
    Level 7 beehive has dropped hearty stew + black flag for sap 3 collections in a row + around 2300 coins
    Thanks for sharing Shambalaya.
    Sounds like excellent drops to me, I'll be very happy to have both in my Queendom!

I'm almost done with preparing the Hive Gear for the last upgrade, and I'm waiting for a couple of Beeswaxes to prepare the Honey Candies.
    Maybe I'm in the minority, but I don't mind waiting for the Beeswaxes.
    We have enough time, and I'm super happy I'll be able to complete this event. (I gave up on the Sledge event and in hindsight I'm sorry I didn't try)
    + It gives me time to collect from the Swamp Skimmer and to stock up on Expansion Materials (depleted after the plot sale)
    I'm really liking this event and the prizes.

Good luck everyone!

Rhino Keeper
    Never mind

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maridadi View Post
    40 honeypots. You'll also need a total of 55 beeswax (20 in goal 11 and 35 in goal 14 for the honey candies).
    This is inaccurate. The 20 collected in goal 11 count toward the 35 in goal 14. You need a total of 35. Don?t despair!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by gridgirl View Post
    This is inaccurate. The 20 collected in goal 11 count toward the 35 in goal 14. You need a total of 35. Don?t despair!
    my 20 from goal 11 didn't count towards that 35 in goal 14. i started goal 14 with 1 beeswax
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by gridgirl View Post
    55 Beewaxes in total is correct.
    You use the 20 Beeswaxes from Goal 11 to upgrade the Beehive to Level 6 in Goal 12.

Level 6: 100 sweet flower buds, 16 hive gear, 20 beeswax | 1170 coins

Then you need 35 Beewaxes more for the Honey Candie in Goal 14

Honey Candies - Magic Forge, 4 hours - 40 honeypot, 35 beeswax, 25 wool

I appreciate all of the living wood I'm accumulating in this event. The trees drop it pretty generously and the bee boxes also drop it. I'm in the middle of needing tons of Faerie sap for upgrades, which means hundreds and hundreds of living wood.

I'm finally done with everything but the beeswax which means I can go back to working on main storyline stuff. Yay!

Executive Chef
    First collection from Maebee had a Golden Nugget with an assortment of other things. Yay!

I cannot imagine how other people have collected beeswax so quickly. I have the 5 allowed wooden hives but each collection has only produced 3/5. I had some gems in hand so used 10 to speed up my last collection in order to save an hour. BIG mistake. I got only 2 beeswax from the 5 hives. I shall not be wasting any more gems in that way. Why have 5 hives anyway if only 3 are going to drop.
    So far I have only managed to collect 16 beeswax so I am not yet up to level 6. With 39 more to go I cannot see how I can possible finish with the hives having a regeneration time of 6 hours.
    Another nightmare of this event has been collecting 651 honeycomb from trees which for me at least have mostly only dropped 3 per tree. Even with the occasional tree dropping more than 3 honeycomb, the number of trees required and the amount of energy needed to clear them has been daunting. In other events the number required of the main component part has been around 480 and I would very much like to know why it was decided to raise this figure to the much higher one of 651.
    Overall I have found this event frustrating and extremely tedious.

Anyone else disturbed that they have us fighting mama bears for Mother's Day?