Quote Originally Posted by Rhonda_81 View Post
This must be a mistake there’s NO WAY to finish this quest without buying packages or using gems. 20 NEW hiwe gear to upgrade beehive to level 7 is just redicules! You should be ashamed!! Playing with hope that this event is doable, and almost finished, and then get a biiiig slap in the face. This is not a good way to treat faithful player’s! What a waste of time!! Storm 8, you have taken all the fun away...��
I'm really sorry you're struggling, especially when you've worked hard to get to L6. Are you on high or low level requirements? Guessing high given you need 20 more hive gear. This has been an extremely energy intensive event and these ones are not for everyone, especially if you don't have at least a couple of thousand energy in reserve. I do hope you finish though and find the time to keep crafting like mad to get the gear ready in time. Remember you can use the boost in the potion shop if you have runes to spare. If you don't have the stored energy though, I wouldn't boost.

I post all of the event goals on day 1 of an event on page 1, so have a look at what is required and read the comments about if it's an energy-intense event/ or a check-in every 2 hours event. We generally compare events so that we know what we are likely to expect and can then plan accordingly. I just wanted to encourge you... Good luck! We are all cheering you on!