Thread: Dragon parts mining

Dragon parts mining

Does anyone know when mining events begin and end? Do they start on the 1st of each month And end on the last day of each month or do they start a couple days into it and end couple days into the next month?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by WildFantasyDragons View Post
    Does anyone know when mining events begin and end? Do they start on the 1st of each month And end on the last day of each month or do they start a couple days into it and end couple days into the next month?
    I think they start on the first and end on the last day of the month. Deadpixel would definitely know though.

Quote Originally Posted by WildFantasyDragons View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ToastedOwl View Post
    I think they start on the first and end on the last day of the month. Deadpixel would definitely know though.
    *** I am not a mod nor a Storm8 staff, so the advice and opinion I am giving/expressing are wholly my own, from my years of playing DS. They do not, in any way, represent the thoughts/opinions of Storm8. ***

The start and end dates for the crafting of the Mining and Arena dragons generally follow the start and end dates (+1 day) for the cycle of events but, is subject to change by the developer. A cycle usually comprises of 3 to 4 events and typically last for 24, 25, 31, 32, or 35 days, depending on the number of World, Leaderboard, and Tales events you have in that cycle.

A Tales event that begins on a Tuesday will end on the following Thursday (10 days), so the World Event following it will start on a Friday. A Tales event that begins on a Friday will end on a Sunday (10 days) but will have an additional day, Monday, for players who tapped "Start" a day later, making the total 11 days; this keeps the start day of the World Event on a Tuesday. Hence, if the cycle begins and ends with Tales events, it would be 35 days long, as in the current cycle, which started on 31 March.

But as I mentioned in the beginning, the dates are subject to change by the developer, so treat this information as a general guide and not the gospel truth.

Executive Chef
    And the dragon that you spend all month battling to get, like this month's Blue Storm Dragon, usually follows the same schedule as the mining dragon.

If it takes someone all month to get all the parts needed for all the different dragons, it can be kind of a pinch to get everything crafted at the last minute: monthly mining dragon, monthly battling dragon, and the monthly dragon (this month's example is the party star dragon). All I'm saying is to try to craft each dragon as soon as you have all the parts so that you don't risk missing out by having your spell shop tied up at the end of the event cycle. It's especially difficult in months like this month where the final event of the cycle/month is a Tales that requires your spell shop to be used for all types of items.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    And the dragon that you spend all month battling to get, like this month's Blue Storm Dragon, usually follows the same schedule as the mining dragon.

If it takes someone all month to get all the parts needed for all the different dragons, it can be kind of a pinch to get everything crafted at the last minute: monthly mining dragon, monthly battling dragon, and the monthly dragon (this month's example is the party star dragon). All I'm saying is to try to craft each dragon as soon as you have all the parts so that you don't risk missing out by having your spell shop tied up at the end of the event cycle. It's especially difficult in months like this month where the final event of the cycle/month is a Tales that requires your spell shop to be used for all types of items.
    To add to this...when planning to craft these 3 dragons, you also need to consider your nests and how busy they are and will you need any for the event going on. The mining and battle parts dragons have been 15 hrs and monthly 25 hrs. Also as to using spell shopt, mining and battle parts craft in 5 mins but monthly has been 7hrs craft time. Yes, you need plan ahead for these 3 dragons each month. GL