Thread: Any luck breeding Valiant?

Rhino Keeper

Any luck breeding Valiant?

Just checking to see if anyone has had any luck breeding Valiant lately? I did a search on here and the last time I saw it being bred was back in 2016-2017 (I didn’t go through every diamond post though).

Not recently no. I got my Valiant way back and since I completed my collection of Diamond Types (except Neo Valiant) I haven't actively tried for any more Diamond Hybrids.

Come to think of it, except for the required Ultra-Rare-Commons, I haven't actively tried to breed any dragons for about a year

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Not recently no. I got my Valiant way back and since I completed my collection of Diamond Types (except Neo Valiant) I haven't actively tried for any more Diamond Hybrids.

Come to think of it, except for the required Ultra-Rare-Commons, I haven't actively tried to breed any dragons for about a year
    Thanks deadpixel! Were you able to breed most of your diamond types or did you use essence to craft them? It seems like it’s more difficult now because there’s so many more dragons to compete against when trying to breed one.

Quote Originally Posted by ToastedOwl View Post
    Thanks deadpixel! Were you able to breed most of your diamond types or did you use essence to craft them? It seems like it’s more difficult now because there’s so many more dragons to compete against when trying to breed one.
    I managed to breed all except for the Neo Ophiuchus Dragon, which I crafted using Essence. Yes, it was much easier in the past. There are so many random possibilities now that I believe it would be easier to strike the lottery

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    I managed to breed all except for the Neo Ophiuchus Dragon, which I crafted using Essence. Yes, it was much easier in the past. There are so many random possibilities now that I believe it would be easier to strike the lottery
    That’s what I’m worried about! LOL Wish they would retire some of these commons that were used for events (especially the quetzal blocker)!

I would love to see more champion and diamond types offered as a LTO. I’m kicking myself for not getting Rainbow King that was offered this past weekend as a LTO.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ToastedOwl View Post
    That’s what I’m worried about! LOL Wish they would retire some of these commons that were used for events (especially the quetzal blocker)!

I would love to see more champion and diamond types offered as a LTO. I’m kicking myself for not getting Rainbow King that was offered this past weekend as a LTO.
    Rainbow King is a lover, not a fighter, in my experience, but he is one of my favorites. He has helped me breed several diamond type dragons, but has never won a battle in his life. lol! Also, I'm sending you a PM.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.