Thread: Old goal parts gifted

Old goal parts gifted

How can you remove old gifts and parts that you cannot use anymore?
    It's kind of annoyed to swipe pages and pages of old stuff to get to the food.

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Unfortunately, the only way as of right now that parts can be used up is by using them to build appliances. If you can figure out which appliance requires the part you are trying to use up, and if it is unlocked and available to purchase in the market, you can buy an appliance and finish building it out to use up the parts.

I really wish there were a better way to be able to discard extra parts, but the game doesn't support this kind of feature
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

I just started playing yesterday been exciting and I did see that I bough an oven and I had to put it together or ask friends for parts. I got a lot of gifts but none that went worth the oven I just sold it back now the gifts are just sitting there I can’t use them.

Rhino Keeper
    For what it’s worth, Storm8 periodically changes the way the game is played and those old parts might come in handy later. But they may not.

A bunch of us have a giant staircase that leads nowhere sitting in our inventories. We were told to complete a goal to get this staircase and we’d see what exciting purpose it was going to serve.

Ooh & wow, we all did it. And got the staircase. And they never mentioned it again.

I keep mine because I keep thinking that maybe someday it will come in handy.

Farm Supplier
    If they would just sort the inventory better it could be much easier to scroll through it. This IS the 21st century! ����

I?ve been asking for tabs in the gift section for ages and nada 😭🤷*♀️ I?m wondering what the staircase thing the other person is talking about.

In Restaurant Story there are tabs on top when gifting that say breakfast/lunch/dinner/dessert and it?s nice as I can tap on dinner and go right to the best food gift.

I do really wish that they?d make tabs for the food gifts, the basic parts gifts and then all the miscellaneous goal parts gifts.

I really wonder how hard it would be to make that in the app

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by VampireBlade1 View Post
    ... snip...
    I'm wondering what the staircase thing the other person is talking about.
    ...snip...
    The Wooden Steps are just a standard deco that was given during a Side Goal (I think maybe even the first one ever) back in 2017.

Not sure what the OP was thinking of when they said we were told the steps would do something. As I understood it at the time of the goal, some players mistook the dialogue that appeared with the final goal for something more than just entertaining dialogue. I do know that I have never seen anything from the team alluding to updates that would extend bakeries to include a second floor, though it's a nice idea that I'm sure we'd all enjoy a lot!

Here's a link to the original goal thread if you want to see images of the item in question: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...(WOODEN-STEPS)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    The Wooden Steps are just a standard deco that was given during a Side Goal (I think maybe even the first one ever) back in 2017.

Not sure what the OP was thinking of when they said we were told the steps would do something. As I understood it at the time of the goal, some players mistook the dialogue that appeared with the final goal for something more than just entertaining dialogue. I do know that I have never seen anything from the team alluding to updates that would extend bakeries to include a second floor, though it's a nice idea that I'm sure we'd all enjoy a lot!

Here's a link to the original goal thread if you want to see images of the item in question: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...(WOODEN-STEPS)
    When they gave us the goal with the steps, it said that there would be some reason for them. It didn’t say a second floor, though some people thought maybe that’d be it. They did say that there was some news coming about what they’d be used for.

They never followed through. They never answered questions about what the plan had been.