Thread: Game does not acknowledge breeding!

Game does not acknowledge breeding!

Game does not acknowledge my breeding!
    I am on chapter two and have now finished breeding twice (from the orinigal den - not the purple) but the game doesn?t acknowledge this!! Have taken pics and will contact support.
    Not happy with this
    Forgot to say I did force close before doing anything!
    Last edited by DidiDane; 04-25-20 at 12:52 AM. Reason: Forgot a sentence

Quote Originally Posted by DidiDane View Post
    Game does not acknowledge my breeding!
    I am on chapter two and have now finished breeding twice (from the orinigal den - not the purple) but the game doesn?t acknowledge this!! Have taken pics and will contact support.
    Not happy with this
    Forgot to say I did force close before doing anything!
    I experienced this to and had to complete it by doing the tourney for the gifts, it is though now fixed I believe as on my other account that I did later it did acknowledge the breeding at this chapter but it is annoying again that there are always issues with every event

Yes this is happening to me as well. I crafted the dragon for this month, i think this is why couldn't collect surprise birthday gifts from breeding.
    This is unfair, what am i supposed to do when the tournament ends???

It's happening to me, too. I've also crafted the monthly dragon. Is that why it won't acknowledge my breeding?

What does the tourney have to do with it?

Edit: Aha! I get it, winning gives you the bday gifts you'd get from breeding (if you haven't crafted the dragon yet.)
    But that won't work after the tournament ends, and we'll need more, right? (Hmmm...I need to check the tales thread and see how many more will be needed...)

Has this been reported to S8?
    Last edited by Phaedrakiki; 04-27-20 at 12:33 AM.

Community Manager [S8] Vanellope's Avatar
    Hi, you could previously encounter this issue only if you completed the monthly Dragon goal ahead of the event. This has been resolved. If you need assistance, please contact support.

Link is in my signature

I reported my issue to support and got a most kind reply that the problem was fixed and they furthermore compensated me for the gold I had spent. I am very pleased with this