Thread: The Secret to Gifting!

Rhino Keeper

The Secret to Gifting!

DO NOT GIFT YOUR FRIENDS RANDOM STUFF!

The trick is not to just gift anything to everyone, but wait to see who has requested materials from you. It's a bit more involved this way, but you help your neighbors a lot more.

By the way, if you don't know how to request materials from your friends: Click on a building you are constructing. When it tells you that you need a certain material click to ask a friend. It's that simple.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by celshark View Post
    DO NOT GIFT YOUR FRIENDS RANDOM STUFF!

The trick is not to just gift anything to everyone, but wait to see who has requested materials from you. It's a bit more involved this way, but you help your neighbors a lot more.

By the way, if you don't know how to request materials from your friends: Click on a building you are constructing. When it tells you that you need a certain material click to ask a friend. It's that simple.
    the only problem with this is that I have some nbrs that send me 6 request for different items every couple of hours. this knocks out my other requests.
    Also I wrote down everyone from yesterday and what they wanted and this morning, most of them sent request for different items later.

I have been going to nbrs game and seeing what buildings they have. Also i try to gift back what I get from someone. If nbr has no buildings I give energy.
    I am waiting one shingle and gave not gotten yet.
    Just store what you get and you will need it at some point.

Rhino Keeper
    Haha thanks. I didn't know you needed the materials till after accepting 20 3-energy-refills. Guess I gotta wait till tomorrow!
    Ragamuffin.

Executive Chef
    I gift everyone's requests. then if at around 10pm, if they haven't sent a request, i'll send 3 energies or some random materials...
    Last edited by sehana; 04-22-11 at 05:07 PM.
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Rhino Keeper
    With the faeries at the bottom of the garden ღ
    Yeah good point to make. I realised this within the first hour or so when I was trying to construct a couple of buildings. I think I'll do as sehana and send via requests until a certain time and then send energy. That energy runs out quickly doesn't it?!
    Okay, I admit it ... I sometimes fake my LOLz

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sehana View Post
    I gift everyone's requests. then if at around 10pm, if they haven't sent a request, i'll send 3 energies or some random materials...
    I'm doing that as well

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFluffySlipper View Post
    That energy runs out quickly doesn't it?!
    Yea it does, it's probably the only thing that annoys me right now.
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)