Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Enlightened Eight: Dragon Tales Event - Apr 24 2020

Rhino Keeper
    COLLECT BIRTHDAY SURPRISES FROM BREEDING
    Ok so like frostyForest34 and all the other players above, I have also bred 2 dragons - Ambassador and Poison - and received NO birthday surprises. Obviously we cannot progress to next chapter until this task is completed. Unfortunately Tournament Dragon I am up against is Strength which has defeated my L15 champs 4 times now so I have been unable to get the birthday surprises from here either. Why do these glitches always seem to happen at weekends.
    AND BTW, I did close down before sending egg to nest. The worst thing is I wasted gold to speed up one of these dragons so I could get started on Coolwind.
    I am so over these constant glitches

In case it helps others, I had trouble with Chapter 2 Act 3 of 4 Collect birthday surprises from breeding and didn’t receive any credit from breading but I did receive credit from winning in the arena, but had to win 3 battles to pass the act as you only get 1 birthday surprise per win and needed 3 to pass the act.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Have you tried force-closing and restarting your game?
    I'm pretty sure that FrostyForest did that. But thanks for troubleshooting!

This actually happened to me on 3 of my 4 accounts. Finally got credit after completing multiple battles. Not just one battle, but about 4 on each account. Not bothering to submit a ticket since I finally got the Coolwind Dragon.

Oops! I was so eager to post that I didn't bother to read all the posts above about others also having this problem. It's strange that is works for some and not for some. Obviously deadpixel had no problem, and neither did my baby account, but all 3 of my older accounts encountered this issue.
    Last edited by mymonta; 04-25-20 at 01:50 PM.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    It only counts if you take from the original breeding den it will not count if you are doing it from the purple roost
    Wow! In 4 years of playing, I've never noticed this! hmmm!
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Rhino Keeper
    Ok. So I have just finished breeding for third time - Original Den - have taken pics this time
    Mmm. It won’t upload them??
    In any case, same result - no acknowledgement. PLEASE please find me another game to play. This one is just too broken

UPDATE
    Three tournament battle victories and I finally got the Coolwind Dragon.
    Still worries though because next time we need Birthday Surprises to progress I will be much further through the tournament and victories will be more problematic as opponents get up to Level 20.

Please Storm 8 - please fix the glitch affecting the breeding dens.
    Last edited by Ellerslie6; 04-25-20 at 03:39 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellerslie6 View Post
    Ok. So I have just finished breeding for third time - Original Den - have taken pics this time
    Mmm. It won’t upload them??
    In any case, same result - no acknowledgement. PLEASE please find me another game to play. This one is just too broken
    I sent you a visitor message re: a game that the company actually cares about its customers. It has way fewer dragons, but it's still fun, and you can collect every single dragon without spending money.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I sent you a visitor message re: a game that the company actually cares about its customers. It has way fewer dragons, but it's still fun, and you can collect every single dragon without spending money.
    Tried to respond but your message box is full. Come to think of it mine may be as well. Here is what I sent

Hey mymonta
    Thanks for message
    I cannot find one from u but I am not crash hot at navigating the site. Can u pls tell me again about the dragon game u mentioned?
    Cheers

I will go clear my mailbox so I have room for response .....

Banned
    Send me that too mymonta in a private message.

Banned
    Can you please send me a message too please with the game

Rhino Keeper
    I'm pretty sure that FrostyForest did that. But thanks for troubleshooting!

This actually happened to me on 3 of my 4 accounts. Finally got credit after completing multiple battles. Not just one battle, but about 4 on each account. Not bothering to submit a ticket since I finally got the Coolwind Dragon.

Oops! I was so eager to post that I didn't bother to read all the posts above about others also having this problem. It's strange that is works for some and not for some. Obviously deadpixel had no problem, and neither did my baby account, but all 3 of my older accounts encountered this issue.
    MYMONTA, I see you also play on 4 Islands. Are you still winning Tournaments without the videos? Its so time consuming to juggle all my Islands when I have to wait an hour for next opponent. Do you know if we will be getting videos again? I'd like to know before I have to give up 2 of my 4 accounts. Thank you

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast