Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Enlightened Eight: Dragon Tales Event - Apr 24 2020

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    I don't seem to have this issue with the purple Breeding Roost. I've always been able to carry out the tasks required by the Dragon Tales events interchangeably with the Breeding Den
    Well it doesn’t work on mine, did you notice my post about your missing food?

Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Well it doesn?t work on mine, did you notice my post about your missing food?
    I did. I checked the prizes and having come in within the 11 to 100 range, should have been awarded the 250K food prize. The pop-up results did show that I had won the 250K food prize but it just wasn't credited into my food bank.

But on the topic of the the breeding not being recognized, it seems that it is also affecting the regular Breeding Den. DidiDane just posted in another thread that her/his game wasn't recognizing the breeding in the regular den.

I've cleared Chapter 2 and wasn't affected by the "DS Does Not Recognize My Dragons' Breeding" issue...

In this screenshot, I'm just about to collect from the purple Breeding Roost:

DS properly recognizes that I collected from a breeding pair:

I proceed to craft the Coolwind Dragon for the final Act of Chapter 2

DS records that I've completed Chapter 2:

And you can see that the completed breeding in the purple Breeding Roost was collected, the egg is now in the formally empty nest and the Spell Shop is busy:

I'm not sure how many players in this forum actually read the last NOTE in the posts I make for Dragon Tales, but in it, I advise players to ALWAYS force quit and restart DS before they work on any of the task for Dragon Tales. This simple procedure will help to eliminate not only the missing-token-crafting issue but 90% of the other issues too.

Rhino Keeper
    I also have the issue with the game not accepting my breeding for chapter 2, neither from regular nor purple den. And yes, I have forced closed both before and after. Playing on IOS

Quote Originally Posted by Frostyforest34 View Post
    It isn?t recognizing that I bred 2 dragons and transferred egg to nest. Did it 3x now with no credit. 郎
    I have same issue. Have finished breeding twice (from original den and using gold!) but it does not work!
    Have reported it to support BUT they are on weekend break and will not see my complaint until Monday.
    I am a bit annoyed with this 
    And yes I DID force close before doing anything else!

Now I am thinking of spending the 30 gold on finishing the task .... but if I do... will I still be rewarded the prize? If not there is no way for me to finish this event as the reward is needed for crafting the Coolwind Dragon.

Executive Chef
    There is an issue Chapter 2. Act 3 of 4.

It is not completing the act when you transfer your dragon from the den to the nest. I've forced closed and still not working. Based on posts above, it's broken. And I'm stuck on the act now.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    There is an issue Chapter 2. Act 3 of 4.

It is not completing the act when you transfer your dragon from the den to the nest. I've forced closed and still not working. Based on posts above, it's broken. And I'm stuck on the act now.

Thankyou , there are flaws in this game, so those above should not be so quick to dismiss these points!

Banned
    [QUOTE=deadpixel;1617653]I've cleared Chapter 2 and wasn't affected by the "DS Does Not Recognize My Dragons' Breeding" issue...

In this screenshot, I'm just about to collect from the purple Breeding Roost:

DS properly recognizes that I collected from a breeding pair:

I proceed to craft the Coolwind Dragon for the final Act of Chapter 2

DS records that I've completed Chapter 2:

And you can see that the completed breeding in the purple Breeding Roost was collected, the egg is now in the formally empty nest and the Spell Shop is busy:

I'm not sure how many players in this forum actually read the last NOTE in the posts I make for Dragon Tales, but in it, I advise players to ALWAYS force quit and restart DS before they work on any of the task for Dragon Tales. This simple procedure will help to eliminate not only the missing-token-crafting issue but 90% of the other issues too. Why is this forum in place, other than to raise questions!

Oops, that was not the case for me, hence my comment!
    Last edited by random59; 04-25-20 at 04:51 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AinoDK View Post
    I also have the issue with the game not accepting my breeding for chapter 2, neither from regular nor purple den. And yes, I have forced closed both before and after. Playing on IOS
    Strange. While waiting for another breed to finish, I won a battle, which oddly triggered the completion of the breeding goal. Unfortunately it didn't reward the crafting part, so stuck again. Of course I've forced closed again but no effect.

I think I will take screenshots, pay for the missing part and then create a ticket hoping to be reimbursed. The timing is very unfortunate though with weekend and a sale

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast