Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Enlightened Eight: Dragon Tales Event - Apr 24 2020

I can't progress as I don't have the mist dragon! Events don't seem that friendly to new users. Hopefully I can breed one soon or save up my 50gold from property brothers goals. Also, does each chapter have a day between from when you finish the previous one? Seems a bit unfair.

Nightclub Owner
    Did anyone else notice an icon on the right side of the screen today that gave boosts for the Tales event? Unfortunately I clicked it then "Collect" without taking any screenshots. When I went into my storage I didn't see anything there. Not sure what they are or how they work.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by froggirl202 View Post
    I can't progress as I don't have the mist dragon! Events don't seem that friendly to new users. Hopefully I can breed one soon or save up my 50gold from property brothers goals. Also, does each chapter have a day between from when you finish the previous one? Seems a bit unfair.
    Hi froggirl202, welcome to the game Sorry to hear that you don't have a Mist yet, that's unfortunate. Hopefully you will be able to get one very soon.

The way Tales works is that each Chapter begins at 3:00 AM - 3:30 AM (EST). If you don't finish a Chapter, it will stay where it is and if the next day has already passed, the next chapter will start immediately. For example, if you are on Chapter 5, Act 3 (collecting Birthday Surprises from breeding) on Monday night but don't collect them until Tuesday morning, as soon as you do then Chapter 6, Act 1 will immediately start. Hope this makes sense, but if you need any further info, just let us know here

Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Hi froggirl202, welcome to the game Sorry to hear that you don't have a Mist yet, that's unfortunate. Hopefully you will be able to get one very soon.

The way Tales works is that each Chapter begins at 3:00 AM - 3:30 AM (EST). If you don't finish a Chapter, it will stay where it is and if the next day has already passed, the next chapter will start immediately. For example, if you are on Chapter 5, Act 3 (collecting Birthday Surprises from breeding) on Monday night but don't collect them until Tuesday morning, as soon as you do then Chapter 6, Act 1 will immediately start. Hope this makes sense, but if you need any further info, just let us know here

Thanks Amerish! That's good to know. I'll say, sometimes it seems harder to breed the "common" dragons than the rare ones! Breeding my L6 water x L6 air I've gotten 2 common (volt and primal might), 4 rare (storm, march mayhem, ambassador and seer) and 1 super rare (clown). Mist and frilly still elude me!

I have little hope in the tournament either as my strongest dragons are common L10, but I'm still giving it a go.

The game is a bit frustrating but the community seems lovely. Another question - is the game always so busy - i.e. bingo, event, tournament, time-limited goals all going on at once?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by froggirl202 View Post
    Thanks Amerish! That's good to know. I'll say, sometimes it seems harder to breed the "common" dragons than the rare ones! Breeding my L6 water x L6 air I've gotten 2 common (volt and primal might), 4 rare (storm, march mayhem, ambassador and seer) and 1 super rare (clown). Mist and frilly still elude me!

I have little hope in the tournament either as my strongest dragons are common L10, but I'm still giving it a go.

The game is a bit frustrating but the community seems lovely. Another question - is the game always so busy - i.e. bingo, event, tournament, time-limited goals all going on at once?
    You are so right that sometimes "Common" dragons are anything but!!!

As for the pace of the game, it is never ending unfortunately. As soon as one event ends another one starts and Bingo is always ongoing as far as I know (I just refuse to participate in that madness!). The event sequence is as follows: World Event / Leader Board Event / Dragon Tales Event.

I will also send you a PM with some of my personal strategy that I can't post here. Best of luck to you

New Resident
    Can I have this link too Please? I returned to playing Dragon story after almost 2 years...lockdown gave me hours to burn but the game still crashes like crazy...events don't work like they should. I waited 2 days for my carved Dragon to proceed, it did late last night suspiciously couple hours after raising issue. So I'm playing catch up and trying not to spend too much gold...i did that for the Strongshine Dragon(I had the hidden idol egg but didnt get 2nd blue egg so couldn't collect points every 2.5 hrs I got just under 24k tokens and needed 25k! I raised a ticket but they haven't done anything, they don't care. I really think I would have got it if I could have collected tokens/points as I was using boosted breeding) so I'm not spending gold like that again ?20 and still no Dragon, I don't think customer services care, I play angry birds 2 and their support team are fab! maybe its time to try something new, whereby you can try and breed every dragon, and the game doesnt have the technical problems this one has

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrie2018 View Post
    MYMONTA, I see you also play on 4 Islands. Are you still winning Tournaments without the videos? Its so time consuming to juggle all my Islands when I have to wait an hour for next opponent. Do you know if we will be getting videos again? I'd like to know before I have to give up 2 of my 4 accounts. Thank you
    I sent private messages to all those above who requested info. Please check your inboxes.

Valkyrie, I have no inside information about the game. I have no idea if videos will be coming back or not. I am assuming that you must play on Android. I have an iPhone and then some sort of cheap droid. I still get videos on the IOS device, so it hasn't really affected me. It's a pain not getting them on the 'droid anymore, though, because what I liked to do was play my games on there while watching Apple TV on the iPhone.
    I am finding that it is too time-consuming and too expensive to keep up with 4 islands, so i might retire my oldest one, although it is the one that has the most champion dragons accumulated. Maybe it will be my tournament island and the others will continue to pursue events.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Farm Supplier
    So I forgot that the lovely 12 hour timer for a marble key was probably going to reset for 24hrs when the boost "sale" was over, & now I am behind on my Tales crafting.

No big deal ... get a head start on getting the pieces needed through questing. Obviously, would like to start with the one that I will need first.

However -- I don't know what the Rainbow Light Show requires, & since the Craft building is busy, I cannot look it up. I know the totals needed (THANK YOU!), but does anyone know what each of the individual crafts need?

Thanks in advance!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Did anyone else notice an icon on the right side of the screen today that gave boosts for the Tales event? Unfortunately I clicked it then "Collect" without taking any screenshots. When I went into my storage I didn't see anything there. Not sure what they are or how they work.
    Hello, Yes, I got the icon, too. Boosts, of course, do not show up in storage. It showed a picture of 2 evolution boosts, but it seemed to be random boosts. On one account I got an evolution boost and a breeding boost. On another account I actually did get 2 evolution boosts. I think it just randomly assigned boosts to either breeding, hatching, evolving, or growing food. It was only the 2x boosts, so it only takes one hour off, which isn't all that helpful. I assume that it was supposed to "compensate" us for the hassle of our breedings not being recognized when the Tales first started.
    I've spent thousands of dollars on Storm8 games, but I'm still not valued by the company.

Act 5 of Chapter 6 will again require us to get Birthday Surprises from breeding. Bare in mind that if we have completed the tournament, we won’t be able to get the Surprises from the tourney.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast