Thread: What time does the spring sale start?

What time does the spring sale start?

Does anyone know that there will be for sale?

Thank you!

Farm Supplier
    I thought it Would start at 3 o clock on the Dot, but I guess Not...

Thank You!!

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Closing this thread as this question was already addressed (less than an hour ago as of this writing):

Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    The only information we've received is that it will be dropping sometime today. As of this writing, it has not yet been unveiled in the game. Please wait patiently until it arrives
    MOD NOTE: Further threads asking about what time the sale starts will be considered spam or duplicates, both of which go against forum rules. Please be patient everyone; I know we're all excited for the sale, and we haven't had one in the game for a while, but creating multiple threads asking when it will drop won't yield anything, as there has been no official notice of what time it will arrive in the game. Please move further discussion to the Speculation Thread until the sale drops. Thank you
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~