Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Habitat limits on treasure terraces and marble shores not raised

Exclamation Habitat limits on treasure terraces and marble shores not raised

I currently have 18 Gold Producing Dragons, which means that I also have 9 Treasure Terraces.

Having just bought new GPD, Gildring, I find myself in need of a 10th Treasure Terrace but the game says that I've reached the limit of the number of Treasure Terraces I can buy.

I haven't bought the Sightseer Marble Key Producing Dragon yet, but I can see that the limit on the Marble Shores hasn't been lifted either.

WHY?

If it was an oversight, please have the limit raised, preferably before the weekend begins in full. As it is, because it takes a day for the Treasure Terrace habitat to be built, my Gildring Dragon egg is going to be occupying a nest due to no fault of mine

Update
    After force quitting and restarting the game several times, I've gone ahead and opened a ticket with support. I hope this gets resolved soon so that I won't have the Gildring Dragon egg taking up a nest for too long.

Oops, my bad on the Marble Shore habitat. There are in total 4 Marble Key producers so the limit of 2 habitats is correct. S8 will only have to raise the limit on the Gold Terraces.
    Last edited by deadpixel; 04-24-20 at 11:53 AM.

Fashion Designer
    I am having the same problem! It goes for fruitful fields too! Another food producing dragon but no place to put it! PLEASE FIX THIS!

Rhino Keeper
    I almost bought the new gold producing dragon without checking whether I would be able yo buy another Treasure terrace
    [removed, do not repost]

Banned
    It’s back, I just bought it!

Community Manager [S8] Vanellope's Avatar
    This should now be fixed! I recommend force closing your game and reopening it to see the changes reflected

If you experience any issues with your account, please submit a ticket to Support at Storm8.

Link is in my signature

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Vanellope View Post
    This should now be fixed! I recommend force closing your game and reopening it to see the changes reflected

If you experience any issues with your account, please submit a ticket to Support at Storm8.

Link is in my signature
    Thanks, Vanellope, it’s working properly now

Fruitful Fields limit hasn?t be increased for me. Is anyone else seeing this? I have a new fruit dragon egg and nowhere to put it

Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    Fruitful Fields limit hasn?t be increased for me. Is anyone else seeing this? I have a new fruit dragon egg and nowhere to put it
    How many Food type dragons do you have?

I don't have any myself, but if you have all eight of these dragons, then you may only have four of these habitats.

Farm Supplier
    The food habitat is still a problem. These habitats should really get upgraded to be able to house more of the dragons. 2 is just not enough anymore with so many of these dragons available...

Nightclub Owner
    Aw man! Come on! I just bought Refreshing but can't get a new habitat for it Do I have to either leave him on the nest all weekend or put one of my other Food dragons in storage??
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast