Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Habitat limits on treasure terraces and marble shores not raised

Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Aw man! Come on! I just bought Refreshing but can't get a new habitat for it Do I have to either leave him on the nest all weekend or put one of my other Food dragons in storage??
    Better to submit a ticket ASAP, or put up a new thread in the “Bugs and Issues” forum. Currently, this thread’s reported issue has been solved, so it may not get as much attention. Better to start a new thread with a new description about the food dragon habitats.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Better to submit a ticket ASAP, or put up a new thread in the “Bugs and Issues” forum. Currently, this thread’s reported issue has been solved, so it may not get as much attention. Better to start a new thread with a new description about the food dragon habitats.
    Thanks deadpixel
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer
    Thanks deadpixel
    I submitted a ticket regarding this the first day when I did the same thing. Haven't heard anything yet...

Fashion Designer
    Aw man! Come on! I just bought Refreshing but can't get a new habitat for it Do I have to either leave him on the nest all weekend or put one of my other Food dragons in storage??
    The Fruitful Fields habitat is now available to buy! I just got word from Storm 8...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12