Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SALE: 2020 April 24 - Spring!

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by tiffanysong128 View Post
    Does anyone know what is the original price of the Mighty appliances?
    What is special about the Magical Oven? Do you think it is worthy of the price?
    The Mighty Appliances were originally released as a possible 1st prize from the Magic Box so it's not really so much their original price that makes them 'worth' the purchase but their rarity / the difficulty in obtaining them.

If you check the first post, I've included images the information pop ups on the Mighty and Magic appliances to help players decide pick purchases.

Executive Chef
    I don't play restaurant story anymore, but I seen people mentioned the Restaurant Story sale on the BS Forums. But that's besides the point.

I just downloaded the game (it will be deleted after) just to see how bad it was.

But I'm definitely not going to defend S8 with this sale, like I may have done with the Bakery one.

It's MUCH worse than the Bakery one.

I though the bundles would be the same price to the ones on bakery; turns out they are WAY more than 12 gems.

75? For both?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6F8BAAE9-FCA1-4B09-8EC1-5BBAA4253D00.jpeg 
Views:	43 
Size:	85.1 KB 
ID:	55331

The ones on bakery were definitely fair for the asking price, the ones on Restaurant? No way! I wouldn't pay more than 12 gems. Let alone 75. Nothing in them bundles in Restaurant Story are even worth that asking price.

Because if the Easter one would've been 12 gems, I would've gotten that at least. But no, nothing in this sale is worth anything.

and the market listings? Nothing there either.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kappy333 View Post
    I don't play restaurant story anymore, but I seen people mentioned the Restaurant Story sale on the BS Forums. But that's besides the point.

I just downloaded the game (it will be deleted after) just to see how bad it was.

But I'm definitely not going to defend S8 with this sale, like I may have done with the Bakery one.

It's MUCH worse than the Bakery one.

I though the bundles would be the same price to the ones on bakery; turns out they are WAY more than 12 gems.

75? For both?

Name:	6F8BAAE9-FCA1-4B09-8EC1-5BBAA4253D00.jpeg 
Views:	43 
Size:	85.1 KB 
ID:	55331

The ones on bakery were definitely fair for the asking price, the ones on Restaurant? No way! I wouldn't pay more than 12 gems. Let alone 75. Nothing in them bundles in Restaurant Story are even worth that asking price.

Because if the Easter one would've been 12 gems, I would've gotten that at least. But no, nothing in this sale is worth anything.

and the market listings? Nothing there either.
    Thanks for the info. 75 gems is the price the bundles were previously offered for during past sales and for what they offer it's not unreasonable. I was actually really shocked at the pricing of the BS bundles which were normally 75 and 80 gems in sales!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    75 gems is the price the bundles were previously offered for during past sales and for what they offer it's not unreasonable.
    I don't know.

But I do think it comes down to ones own opinion about it, if they see fair or not. Let alone reasonable or unreasonable.

Edit:

I bought the Spring Chicks!

Name:	3FF5511A-024D-49E4-8DF7-DABABE4E4625.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	66.3 KB 
ID:	55333

Hopefully my Valentines Robots can keep them company until I return in the future on RS - if I ever do.
    Last edited by kappy333; 04-25-20 at 08:33 AM.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Rhino Keeper
    Do we have a summer sale also?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Thanks for the info. 75 gems is the price the bundles were previously offered for during past sales and for what they offer it's not unreasonable. I was actually really shocked at the pricing of the BS bundles which were normally 75 and 80 gems in sales!
    I think the bundles in BS were mispriced. Shhhhh lol

Rhino Keeper
    In the past the RS sales far exceeded the BS sale. This time such a disappointment. I didn’t think either sale was as good as in the past, however I’m shocked how bad the RS sale was. I was so looking forward to both sales.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12