Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: SALE: 2020 April 24 - Spring!

Rhino Keeper
    Do we have a summer sale also? When does it happen?

Executive Chef
    I tried the final spending that I will do this month.

Regardless, my last iTunes was spend on my winter bakery, for some more items.

Anyway.

I got 3 second place prizes.

Ice Queen Carriage
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EC6D99C6-129C-47C2-8620-43546D4A49A6.jpeg 
Views:	64 
Size:	622.4 KB 
ID:	55359

2x Stuffed Polar Bear

Name:	A5768811-7DB5-4119-9D0F-7E73A616FF1B.jpeg 
Views:	43 
Size:	501.9 KB 
ID:	55358

1x Frozen Yeti Monster (Which is what I really wanted!)

Name:	3CE6F1CC-DB80-4BB1-A616-1789E1E77A39.jpeg 
Views:	42 
Size:	619.2 KB 
ID:	55357

Ice Queen Guard

Name:	EE158D93-3EBC-4DBE-9794-937D59BEED3A.jpeg 
Views:	75 
Size:	348.2 KB 
ID:	55356

Stuffed Penguin (also an item I really wanted!) & Stuffed Reindeer

Name:	EE1C26AC-DD51-485B-A488-675C036B83A2.jpeg 
Views:	80 
Size:	463.3 KB 
ID:	55360

Ice Climber 1 and 2

Ice Climber Camp.

Though my Ice climbers and Camp; I haven't found a place, or will probably ever pull them out of my storage, yet.

It's all very nice. I was really hoping to get Santa Claus, but I didn't. So I'll try for him again, when the Holiday Box comes back in a future sale of sorts.

One thing I'm definitely glad for though, is the fact when I was trying the Holiday Box, is that I didn't get the coat rack I really dislike. I was actually nervous trying from it, as that was one item I would've been sad with.

Final conclusion with this sale, in particular.

It wasn't that bad, definitely nothing in comparison to the sale last year.

Only thing that interested me, was the box/crates.

There was nothing else, especially in the market, that made me interested.

Though I cannot say this sale was bad, for me, at least.

I had thought that the musical gift was returning (and it did) and I now finally got what I wanted. If it didn't, I would be a bit disappointed, but though, I wouldn't have cared too much about it.

My hopes were actually lower with this sale, I had thought worse of it.

I definitely didn't think winter/Christmas, let alone Halloween crates would return, and they did.

I actually thought I would have to wait to get the seance table until a Halloween sale. But no, I didn't have to wait for it! I now have it, it's also a very scary decoration! My kappy bakery is in Halloween/robot mode, so I wasn't particularly looking for spring items.

Anyway. I've also just barley started playing kappy again recently, less than a year ago, actually. So I still had stuff/items I wanted, and my collection is still growing. So maybe that's also why it wasn't that disappointing for me. As I know some people in this thread have played for years. Probably have all of what's been offered in the market item sale or even box, or have gotten what they want from it in the past.

As I know had I've been playing all this time on kappy, I definitely would have all of what I want.

I don't know. But I can only speak for myself, but I am just glad to even see a sale.

I hope after this sale, we will start getting some seasonly/Holidays or Festivities!

Or at least a seasonal sale - if nothing else.

Anyway. I also haven't tried the Iced Crate or the Holiday box, either. Until just the last day, so I guess I still have stuff I want, and still wanted.

I am glad though, that they included some winter and Halloween box/crates. Otherwise if not, I don't think I would've really cared, let alone participated in this, or not as much as I did.
    Last edited by kappy333; 04-27-20 at 09:08 PM.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lavanyadhir View Post
    Do we have a summer sale also? When does it happen?
    Yes, we have had Summer Sales in the past. When it happens varies. I would be on the lookout in the summer months (in The Northern Hemisphere) As we still have a bit longer until we will see one, if we ever do.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Rhino Keeper
    Ok thank you. I need to save lots of coins for it from now onwards.

I don?t usually go into the expansion/crate page during sales. Do they normally offer bundles during sales? If they do, I?ve been
    missing out!😍

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by strawberries957 View Post
    I don?t usually go into the expansion/crate page during sales. Do they normally offer bundles during sales? If they do, I?ve been
    missing out!��
    I wouldn't say it's something that's offered every single sale but the Easter and Fiesta bundles have been offered in each Spring Sale for the last few years. Though, this year was the cheapest I have EVER seen them in all the years they've existed.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I wouldn't say it's something that's offered every single sale but the Easter and Fiesta bundles have been offered in each Spring Sale for the last few years. Though, this year was the cheapest I have EVER seen them in all the years they've existed.
    Thanks! @AnnirasSweets

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234