Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: The Misty Marshlands (main story)

Rhino Keeper
    Is there something wrong with my game or has it taken others FOREVER to get the sheep food? I have gone to 14 farm houses so many times. Nothing!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by brigadoon365 View Post
    Is there something wrong with my game or has it taken others FOREVER to get the sheep food? I have gone to 14 farm houses so many times. Nothing!
    hopefully someone can verify its not working for them.. sometimes new events can cause other Goals issues. not very often but has happened

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    And in breaking news.... I wanted to spawn some mud beasties to craft compasses and so I finished off the Hydra. I got the medallion but didn't give it to sub-goal 3. I clicked on the Dark Den and ANOTHER hydra spawned.... it also takes 150 hits so unless you want a second spawn don't do what I did! It is such an amazing beastie! I guess not giving the medallion to finish off the goal is why another one spawned....
    i havent gotten to this point yet. i am holding off until after MH because i heard the hydra doesn't give tokens. or does it?
    Last edited by shortdanzr; 05-15-20 at 11:24 AM. Reason: i cannot spell!
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    It gave me points only when I finished it off, but none of the 3x silver tokens.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi

Does the Marshland permit and glowing compass crafting disappear when you finish this Goal? I’ve been holding off on the final expansion to craft extras.

Thank.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by eastie41 View Post
    Hi

Does the Marshland permit and glowing compass crafting disappear when you finish this Goal? I’ve been holding off on the final expansion to craft extras.

Thank.
    Scroll back a bit for full discussion- I had the same q. Marsh permits In the royal trade building disappear, But the glowing compasses craft remains. : ) HOWEVER, if you keep a swamp plot UNexpanded, no problem. I just went expansion bananas and did everything I could, only pressing pause on the expansion frenzy just as my finger has hovering over giving the glowing compasses for the den expansion.

I am now putting off expanding into the den plot until I have 8 spare marsh permits and 16 glowing compasses. That way, if there is a discounted expansion in a few months or half year or whenever, I will have materials to get me started. And if they are opened without a discount, I still have something to get me started. : )
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

When oh when will the Muddling drop a torn paper.... 2 weeks already!,

Executive Chef
    I don?t like the snakes. I have to **** them with my eyes closed. :/
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hannsoph View Post
    When oh when will the Muddling drop a torn paper.... 2 weeks already!,
    Don?t think it drops it.. check page one. You need to spawn a Tough Muddling.
    To get it. Is that clear on page one? 2 weeks really)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    I don?t like the snakes. I have to **** them with my eyes closed. :/
    So no reason to complain about gems lost)