Page 44 of 51 FirstFirst ... 34404142434445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: The Misty Marshlands (main story)

Farm Supplier
    Part 2/4
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BCFCF3A3-1616-4B8C-8793-D5F4576D43FD.jpeg 
Views:	77 
Size:	236.6 KB 
ID:	55423

Name:	BE73FF9B-3E7A-4D97-B707-D01564192565.jpeg 
Views:	75 
Size:	262.0 KB 
ID:	55424

Name:	6EDA473B-DC6D-47E7-B5C7-914289E681D6.jpeg 
Views:	70 
Size:	179.4 KB 
ID:	55425

Name:	F9D98CD3-3EFE-4E92-A344-91E3D0FCD8C5.jpeg 
Views:	82 
Size:	195.0 KB 
ID:	55426

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenCarolyn View Post
    Have been in part III, goal 3 for days! It says search the mud for clues. I have been chopping the trees and defeating mudlings. I forced close many times. Any more ideas?
    Here is my note from page 1 for this goal:
    * Check the mud for clues - when you defeat a tough muddling from a marsh tree it will drop the Ancient Swamp Map. It might take a couple of goes to get the Map.

Are the first 2 goals ticked off?

Executive Chef
    Luckily I had crafted 10 special compasses whilst waiting for the dragon wisps and I had started crafting two more and I only need the two more to complete the last expansion. Really love this storyline and hope they do have the snake and hydra available at some point. Also looking forward to more storyline expansions. Thanks so much for everyone posting and sharing pictures and information

Rhino Keeper
    So I'm trying to make 8 glowing compasses to get through Part 4 - Goal 1 and you will not believe what the bottleneck is. I have an abundance of swamp bugs but can't seem to get muddy compasses fast enough. I'm faithfully collecting from marsh reeds but instead of muddlings, swamp snakes keep spawning. I've already crafted my 2 marsh permits so any new snake skins are now just redundant. Oh well!!!

ION - have to agree that I love the artwork. I particularly love the hydra (and the swamp snake) so I'm also adding my voice to ask for the pet version of these perhaps so they can be permanent features in our beloved kingdoms.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by maridadi View Post
    So I'm trying to make 8 glowing compasses to get through Part 4 - Goal 1 and you will not believe what the bottleneck is. I have an abundance of swamp bugs but can't seem to get muddy compasses fast enough. I'm faithfully collecting from marsh reeds but instead of muddlings, swamp snakes keep spawning. I've already crafted my 2 marsh permits so any new snake skins are now just redundant. Oh well!!!

ION - have to agree that I love the artwork. I particularly love the hydra (and the swamp snake) so I'm also adding my voice to ask for the pet version of these perhaps so they can be permanent features in our beloved kingdoms.
    Snakes are still ok to collect from. I am sure we will need to make lot more Marsh Permits. DOnt mind the snakes just wish the skunks wouldnt join the party,

Banned
    If you expand to AC14 to open the Den can you still make Marshland permits after?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by greasyfork1 View Post
    Snakes are still ok to collect from. I am sure we will need to make lot more Marsh Permits. DOnt mind the snakes just wish the skunks wouldnt join the party,
    Yep! Lots and lots of skunks too. I have 2 permits already - I had referenced ShibuyaCloth's math link (many thanks SC as always for this). I'm not sure if we'll need more but from the look of things can make plenty, plenty more.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by greasyfork1 View Post
    If you expand to AC14 to open the Den can you still make Marshland permits after?
    No, as previously mentioned the craft disappears when you open the plot. But they'll return for the next part I imagine.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    No, as previously mentioned the craft disappears when you open the plot. But they'll return for the next part I imagine.
    I don?t know if I would make extra permits because they might not be needed for the next part of the story but that?s just my humble opinion

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    I don?t know if I would make extra permits because they might not be needed for the next part of the story but that?s just my humble opinion
    I find it hard to believe that more are not needed. I am sure more are hence that?s why it gets removed after last expansion. Slow down hint hint... also if you look at the graphic of the unopened spots are all diff then the other unopened plots..ie they look Marshy. IMHO there will be a need for more Marsh Perms