Page 40 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: The Misty Marshlands (main story)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maridadi View Post
    Something definitely happened in my realm too. Yesterday was my 5th day the goal and I started off with 3 wisps. By the time the day was up, I was at double that - 6 wisps!! Was it simply mad luck or did the drop rate get adjusted?
    Mad luck. : D
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Farm Supplier
    Hey guys, I have some trouble with my game, I already forced close the game, and restart my phone I also contacted Store8 and they tell me I should try to uninstall and reinstall the game to fix any corrupted data. Has anybody here done this before and did you have any trouble getting your game back?
    All things are part of the eternal circle. Death comes after life, destruction comes after creation. Death is followed by life, creation follows destruction.
    -DR. Chaos

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MyfistIDwastaken View Post
    Hey guys, I have some trouble with my game, I already forced close the game, and restart my phone I also contacted Store8 and they tell me I should try to uninstall and reinstall the game to fix any corrupted data. Has anybody here done this before and did you have any trouble getting your game back?
    lots of times! It's really safe to do and quick. You won't lose your game as it's stored on S8 servers. It can be a bit scary to delete the game the first time, but I promise it will be ok! If it asks you to choose to delete all data, say yes. When you reinstall your game, it will be at the same level. IF it isn't, let me know and I'll help you through the steps to restore it.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    lots of times! It's really safe to do and quick. You won't lose your game as it's stored on S8 servers. It can be a bit scary to delete the game the first time, but I promise it will be ok! If it asks you to choose to delete all data, say yes. When you reinstall your game, it will be at the same level. IF it isn't, let me know and I'll help you through the steps to restore it.
    Oh my goodness! thank you so much Spirit!! I'll go do that now and let you know in a bit k.
    All things are part of the eternal circle. Death comes after life, destruction comes after creation. Death is followed by life, creation follows destruction.
    -DR. Chaos

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Just did it, seems like everything is ok, I have all my coins and gems and it looks like all my buildings are in place. Thank you!
    -DR. Chaos

Nightclub Owner
    Part III info is live!
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1617183

1 Week do do the first 3 parts. The last one will be a long run!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Just like to confirm that it is ok to open up land such as AB14, AB8, AB9 be4 the goal asked for them. Have opened up AB14 while still at part II collecting the super rare dragonfly wisps...

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CathyDucky View Post
    Just like to confirm that it is ok to open up land such as AB14, AB8, AB9 be4 the goal asked for them. Have opened up AB14 while still at part II collecting the super rare dragonfly wisps...
    Yes if you open up any land the goal associated with it will just auto complete and flash up on your screen, so all good! I've just added more info to page 1 as I've completed part 3 now so 1-3 are all ready with info and dialogue all typed up.

Wait till you see the Hydra! It's completely beautiful! Seen it in another kingdom.. it's incredible.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by newyear5780 View Post
    Mad luck. : D
    Haha! Let me enjoy it while it lasts. I'm never the recipient of any lucky breaks in CS.

I am having difficulty in harvesting Swarm bugs. I am tending to Marsh Reeds and Chopping Marsh Tree. I am getting the Marsh Berries and I even spawned a Muddling, but no Swarm Bugs so far. What am I missing?
    Thanks.