Page 32 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: The Misty Marshlands (main story)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    Thank goodness I?m not the only one who has their music cutting out. So frustrating when you don?t know you have a monster. Especially when for the nearly 8 years I?ve been playing this game I only found out 3 years ago that the music changed when you had a monster in your kingdom!
    G'day BB,yeah it's been happening for the last month or two. I'll start playing,music is fine,then....silence.except for sounds of chopping etc. saw Anniras comment about maybe quick collect,but it's not that. Sent a ticket to s8,but they couldn't work it out. Wanted screen shots or video. Screen shots are pointless,and I can't video my own device. Maybe in a mirror?
    Oh,to stay on topic,lol, once you expand past the settlement(AB7-thanx Shibuya's map,lol) that's the end of swamp expansions,except for AB15,down on the coast. So I guess it's back to making a heap of lanterns for the four glowing compasses needed to expand there.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by roksta72 View Post
    G'day BB,yeah it's been happening for the last month or two. I'll start playing,music is fine,then....silence.except for sounds of chopping etc. saw Anniras comment about maybe quick collect,but it's not that. Sent a ticket to s8,but they couldn't work it out. Wanted screen shots or video. Screen shots are pointless,and I can't video my own device. Maybe in a mirror?
    Oh,to stay on topic,lol, once you expand past the settlement(AB7-thanx Shibuya's map,lol) that's the end of swamp expansions,except for AB15,down on the coast. So I guess it's back to making a heap of lanterns for the four glowing compasses needed to expand there.
    I first mentioned it in the bugs forum on March 5th, however I didn’t take out a ticket as other people had bigger problems with the game and after spending quite a while a few months ago not being able to access the game I was just happy I was still able to play. I’ll see if I can get my son to video my iPad on his when it’s ‘quiet’ time again! It’s rather strange isn’t it when all you can hear is chop chop etc!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by newpam575 View Post
    Once you get the Muddling I recommend pausing the new storyline so you can make lanterns for the reduced plots. You don't need the compasses to get the muddling. I have twenty more lanterns to make/get for the last reduced plot, then I will worry about the compasses. I am finding it doable by ignoring other crafts in the workshop for now.
    Thanks for confirming! This is what I?m thinking too. I usually am maxed on wisp lanterns so it feels odd to be in a rush to make them again.
    Another day in Team Lava Land, another collection of coins, another trip to that change machine at the grocery store...

Executive Chef
    I put away my watch towers and then my farmhouses - assume it's safe to put away the extra flowers now? It was great to be able to get the timed goal done.

Quote Originally Posted by Em_storm View Post
    Thanks for confirming! This is what I?m thinking too. I usually am maxed on wisp lanterns so it feels odd to be in a rush to make them again.
    I totally get it! I love how normally wisp lanterns are easy drops from most of my collections(in the case that they drop lanterns) - I’m normally maxed out on lanterns like you! and then the week reduced plots are available it’s like hoping for rain in the middle of a drought.

Rhino Keeper
    Now 11 collections of swamp skimmer and up to 2 whopping dragonfly wisps. This is ridiculous

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nic_hawk View Post
    Now 11 collections of swamp skimmer and up to 2 whopping dragonfly wisps. This is ridiculous
    Beyond ridiculous! S8...please tell us this is a glitch that will be fixed when you all are back to work tomorrow. This can't be right! I have yet to receive one wisp.
    Duchess of Hooville 🔘❎🔷❎{🐗}=============>
    ⚔️⚔Proud Member (#30) of The Thuakie Sword Society⚔⚔️
    and Keeper of the Thuakie Dagger ⛔️❌{🐍}[#######>

Fashion Designer
    Do we know when the reduced resources expansion plot sale is over?
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by perry5 View Post
    Beyond ridiculous! S8...please tell us this is a glitch that will be fixed when you all are back to work tomorrow. This can't be right! I have yet to receive one wisp.
    This is mainstoryline - hence long term goals.
    The low drop rate is nothing to worry about - and we only need 10 so it won’t take too long in the scheme of things.
    My advice would be to stop concentrating on them and let it run in the background while you look after everything else in your kingdom.

Definitely great to have a low maintenance quest while there’s a land sale happening!!

I’ve also used all the Expansion and Explorers Permits that I had stockpiled opening other plots (once I opened all the reduced plots).
    I figure that this will be the longest time until another land sale, so it should be safe to use them.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    Do we know when the reduced resources expansion plot sale is over?
    The end date is mentioned when you look at the Expansion Requirements for a plot on sale.
    April 28, 10 am PT