Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: The Misty Marshlands (main story)

Banned
    Looks like the Toadstool and Go Fishin' are going to come in handy for the Adventures. Hope the Baracks works also but prolly not.
    Last edited by greasyfork1; 04-23-20 at 11:48 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    How now? I've just started a 22-hour adventure - as in at the onset of logging on to start these goals. I wish I listened to my gut and held off on it.

Rhino Keeper
    I sped up my tea, but next I have to go on the adventure. My castle is busy for the next 14 hours. I should have checked the forum before I sped up my kitchen.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    It was 8 gems for me. Maybe it?s a level thing.
    Sorry I forgot I did the boost before I checked the timer it?s 8 without timer and 4 with.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    5 mithril will be a challenge for lower level players. I guess I'm holding off on starting these goals in my other 3 kingdoms until I know what lies ahead, particularly if the requirements will be significantly lower.

Fashion Designer
    Does anyone know if the barracks count for the adventure or do we have to use the Queen/Kings keep?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by maridadi View Post
    5 mithril will be a challenge for lower level players. I guess I'm holding off on starting these goals in my other 3 kingdoms until I know what lies ahead, particularly if the requirements will be significantly lower.
    Also, if anyone has JUST sent out a 22hr adventure in the past few hours, you might want to hold off on starting the timer with Ivy because you will essentially lose a day one you get to Goal 3. Just have your kitchens ready to cook and your watchtower(s) ready to collect when your adventure is up.

Rhino Keeper
    Does anybody ne know when the timed bit kicks in?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Nessell View Post
    Does anybody ne know when the timed bit kicks in?
    It was at the VERY beginning, like the first or second screen, and it was a screen with Ivy that said something like "Do you want to start now?" and if you clicked the button, the goal "Timed: A muddling mess" started.

The adventure is not a guaranteed drop apparently. I had one ready to collect so I waited. I got credit for the adventure but not the marsh camouflage . :-/

Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast