Page 29 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: The Misty Marshlands (main story)

Fashion Designer
    Really enjoying this. I have just finished the timed section - very easily within the allowed 7 days and without stress.

I love the graphics. Every time a berry dropped I wanted to go out and buy a punnet

Given I haven't finished the Academy story line yet, looking forward to taking this slowly. I don't want to open up the new land too quickly as it looks great as it is.

And good to have wisp lanterns drop rather than being maxed all the time, after being able to get all the cheap land.

Thumbs up S8!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    I have done 3 24 hour adventures and no drop yet.
    Try the short adventures instead!
    I believe they have just as much chance of dropping the item, and they don't last as long.
    Good luck and keep trying!
    After you complete that goal, it's fairly easy to get the timed prize (Muddling)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyhook View Post
    I got it on my 2nd 2 hour adventure (the toadstool one). It?s definitely possible. I would gem skip a few or wait out a few 2 hour ones before giving into a whole 24 hour one because even no guarantee a 24 hour one will drop it.
    Thanks for your reply Sunnyhook!
    Luckily I got the item on one of the shorter adventures, and I'm now the proud owner of Muddling

Farm Supplier
    These are the 5 currently reduced expansions
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	E461949E-7D75-428B-AC28-47E5EC84DAC2.jpeg 
Views:	144 
Size:	57.8 KB 
ID:	55343
    In total you need 125 Wisp Laterns.

Rhino Keeper
    No Dragon wisps after five tries, and I get an error message that says you are maxed out of the dragon scales.

Rhino Keeper
    The Swamp Skimmer don’t drop dragonflies every time and it has a 4 hours timer, so it takes a long time to collect 10 dragonflies.

Rhino Keeper
    All of the items that used to keep me maxed on wisp lanterns have suddenly forgotten what they are.... coincidence ... I think not. We are told that rates don’t change but the evidence over many different events and many players would say otherwise. Would love to get all of the cheaper expansions but when the new event is tying up the workshop as well, lanterns are going to be the problem.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by idkat View Post
    All of the items that used to keep me maxed on wisp lanterns have suddenly forgotten what they are.... coincidence ... I think not. We are told that rates don?t change but the evidence over many different events and many players would say otherwise. Would love to get all of the cheaper expansions but when the new event is tying up the workshop as well, lanterns are going to be the problem.
    That?s odd. I haven?t had any problems with my lanterns dropping from my regular sources.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by idkat View Post
    All of the items that used to keep me maxed on wisp lanterns have suddenly forgotten what they are.... coincidence ... I think not. We are told that rates don?t change but the evidence over many different events and many players would say otherwise. Would love to get all of the cheaper expansions but when the new event is tying up the workshop as well, lanterns are going to be the problem.
    I agree 100% I noticed maybe Wednesday that the lanterns had stopped dropping. Love the new expansions but they take so many lanterns and we need our workshops for crafting 5 hour compasses. Twice I tried making lanterns thinking I had the compasses I needed and could take the 4 hours to craft the lanterns but I finished the goal too quickly and used the boost and gems to collect faster :-(

Rhino Keeper
    Now have done 8 collections on skimmer with 1 dragonfly wisp. Wow this is bad.