Page 24 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: The Misty Marshlands (main story)

Rhino Keeper
    Can?t find the snakes

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Furytale View Post
    Can?t find the snakes
    Don't worry bout the snakes. They are on hold as far as I can tell.

Rhino Keeper
    Still no Dragon Wisps!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Possibly no way to answer this - I bought the (cute) aardvark in thinking it would be like the spell circle - helpful all the way through. But it seems possible I just paid 250 gems to help me get through a stage that took me about an hour using energy reserves. That could have gone to alicorns instead. : (

ARE the aardvark drops useful as we proceed? (It reliably gives those cute bugs)
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by newyear5780 View Post

ARE the aardvark drops useful as we proceed? (It reliably gives those cute bugs)
    It is a booster after all. Now if you finish the timed quest you get a dropper with similar attributes. Now it it is useful, yes as we will need to generate many compasses. After the arc is finished, all special drops disappear.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by thelasus View Post
    Does this mean so far we can only expand 1 plot at a time?

I love the way it looks before we open it and was hoping I might be able to expand around a couple of plots and keep them as they are.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kolakid View Post
    Still no Dragon Wisps!!!
    I've submitted a bug report on this given no one has reported receiving this item. Hopefully the team will post overnight with a fix.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by newyear5780 View Post
    Possibly no way to answer this - I bought the (cute) aardvark in thinking it would be like the spell circle - helpful all the way through. But it seems possible I just paid 250 gems to help me get through a stage that took me about an hour using energy reserves. That could have gone to alicorns instead. : (

Yes. I've gotten 5 energy drops from it as well as muddy compasses. We will need a lot of muddy compasses as we expand further and a lot of bugs once they fix the snake issue and bring back the marsh land permit. I personally don't like clicking to monster hunt-which is why I invested in it!
    StormID: neferlala

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I've submitted a bug report on this given no one has reported receiving this item. Hopefully the team will post overnight with a fix.
    SpiritWind00 roksta72 reported getting one after 7 attempts (post #227), so this is perhaps one of extremely rare drops

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Thanks once again SW! As just collected again & only coins!