Page 18 of 51 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: The Misty Marshlands (main story)

Farm Supplier
    Reduced expansion
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3C56823A-E07F-45FD-B329-4BA686EB9E2F.jpeg 
Views:	199 
Size:	61.6 KB 
ID:	55306

Rhino Keeper
    So envious of all this talk of cute sheep and snakes. I've done five adventures now. Still no marsh drop.

Fashion Designer
    I just hit GO to start the timed portion of the goal, and have 7 days on my timer.

I can't believe I recently used wisp lanterns to reduce my inventory, ugh lol. Inefficient efficiency

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    If you have any flyger cubs, direfolf pups, flygers, armored lions and flygers, direwolves around - they are very useful. Also Wyverins. Deep mines, sparkling mines etc.
    Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    This is so ridiculous. I spent all last night trying to find the stupid snakes, which we didn’t need. Now the tiny house expansion isn’t working. I have put in a support ticket request and shared it here. The level of bugs in this storyline update is astounding. So frustrating to finally have something to do and can’t do it. ��������

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieGirl9 View Post
    So envious of all this talk of cute sheep and snakes. I've done five adventures now. Still no marsh drop.
    I’ve done 5 adventures as well with no camo waiting for sixth and seventh adventures right now but at least I have expansions to do while waiting.

Host(ess)
    The fact that the camo is a random drop is pretty frustrating. So now I'm still stuck probably into day three waiting for this thing.

Rhino Keeper
    I just paid the 12 gems.
    StormID: neferlala

Rhino Keeper
    A) Thanks Meow@S8 for letting us know about the snakes. : )

B) Thank you to all who gemmed and managed to get ahead and letting us know what awaits. : )

C) Best of luck to all needing camo! Mine came on 4th 2 hr toadstool attempt.

D) The two steps after, with the sheep toy (SO cute, and three hours to make everything) and the berry collection (less than an hour w max marsh reed purchase) can go pretty fast, so don't worry.

My slow down will be wisp lanterns 'cuz I went all out on the sale expansions, wisp lanterns may be the real block for you too, so there is a good amount of prep to do while waiting to get lucky in Vegas, I mean, The Keep.

Good luck to all! : )
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    snake issue resolved. Expansion requirements updated!
    Have they changed the requirements back to the original? Or are they remaining what it was changed to?