Page 15 of 51 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: The Misty Marshlands (main story)

I just noticed, i am not getting the double trade tickets nor trade tickets in half the time....no adds, no start up riding knight, and no ability to progress in game as long as cannot use glowing compasses...sounds like an awful lot of problems to be fixed! Good luck, S8! Please hurry! Dont want to lose the entire weekend play! Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by greasyfork1 View Post
    Even more Welcome would be they fix the problems. Do we know if they are aware of No Snakes and Game Crashing trying to Expand?
    Both items have been reported in the bugs section
    But havent been corrected as of this reply

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by susieq62castle View Post
    I just noticed, i am not getting the double trade tickets nor trade tickets in half the time....no adds, no start up riding knight, and no ability to progress in game as long as cannot use glowing compasses...sounds like an awful lot of problems to be fixed! Good luck, S8! Please hurry! Dont want to lose the entire weekend play! Thank you!
    Hi not sure about your time zone, but im in EST and think it starts at 3:00pm here, also thats when we’ll get a starter pack i presume lol

Farm Supplier
    I just logged in and the requirements to expand to the area have changed. It no longer requires the Marshland Permit. I was easily able to complete Misty Marshlands, Part 1. Sorry, I forgot to note the requirements. There is a new building in the newly opened area named Odette’s Nest.
    Last edited by LawyerLynn; 04-24-20 at 11:06 AM. Reason: Correct spelling

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by macdonald View Post
    Both items have been reported in the bugs section
    But havent been corrected as of this reply
    Not sure what is going on but am now getting lower level expansions requirement plots.in that swampy area. ive opened two. This was much later cause i had already opened one.. im freaking confused now,. Once I opened the three slots the Timed Event ended and I got the Mudling Monster thing as a reward.

Muddling - 4 Hour timer
    One slot has Odettes Nest - 4 hour timer Grass hut looking thing

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LawyerLynn View Post
    I just logged in and the requirements to expand to the area have changed. It no longer requires the Marshland Permit. I was easily able to complete Misty Marshlands, Part 1. Sorry, I forgot to note the requirements. There is a new building in the newly opened area caked Odette?s Nest.
    each one needed 1 Expans Permit, 15ish Wisps Lanterns and about 300k total.

First Plot
    Marsh Map
    1600 RP
    10 Wisp L

Second Plot

Third Plot

Peacock Dragon Plot
    Wield the Swamp Staff
    2400 RP
    2 Glowing Compass
    2 Expans Permits

After you give THurston the 25 bugs. Last goal on Part One is tap a Marsh Reed and then **** a Muddling Spawn

Part 2 Goal One
    Visit Mysterious House - Points you to Odette's Hut
    Last edited by greasyfork1; 04-24-20 at 11:38 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    The expansion for the slot to the little house won’t work. It keeps resetting. Have done a hard reset multiple times.

Banned
    Do you have enough Royal Points actually on your board? It sometimes will tick it even tho you dont

Rhino Keeper
    It won’t give me the qualifications, but, yes. I’ve got over 6500 points.

Rhino Keeper
    Good News Alert! I finished the timed portion of the event to get the monster (4hr timer). You DON'T need the expansion with the snakes to finish the timed quest. I opened the first and did two more low requirement expansions and I received the monster. I don't have any screen shots, sorry. So stop worrying about the snakes. I just followed the prompts in the time quest while waiting to collect from my reed plants. I am on step nice in part I.

There are plots for sale too, upper right.
    Thuakie Sword #19