Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: The Misty Marshlands (main story)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    "Goal 5:
    * Sew a sheep toy 0/1 GO (skip 70 gems) | Magic Forge, 30 minutes - 20 white petals, 10 red petals, 10 wood
    * Prepare sheep lures 0/10 GO (skip 800 gems) | Magic Forge, 1 hour - 1 sheep toy, 1 sheep feed
    Rewards: 100 coins, 10 xp "

From page 1 - I believe sew a sheep toy is done in the potion shop, not the forge?
    You are correct

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    "Goal 5:
    * Sew a sheep toy 0/1 GO (skip 70 gems) | Magic Forge, 30 minutes - 20 white petals, 10 red petals, 10 wood
    * Prepare sheep lures 0/10 GO (skip 800 gems) | Magic Forge, 1 hour - 1 sheep toy, 1 sheep feed
    Rewards: 100 coins, 10 xp "

From page 1 - I believe sew a sheep toy is done in the potion shop, not the forge?
    All fixed!

I did the same thing! I ended up deciding to use the skip gems which totalled 24 gems. I didn?t want to wait until tomorrow to start the next part and it was 119 gems to finish the adventure. Pretty sure the bonus item for finishing within the 7 days might drop energy so decided the 24 gems was worth the spend.

Where do you find Mithril besides Mithril dragons and making it in the forge?

Executive Chef
    Am I right in saying we need 200 white petals??

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lilkingdome View Post
    Where do you find Mithril besides Mithril dragons and making it in the forge?
    Check inventory guide for more, but: deep mines, look onto your inventory for deep cave formations, armored lions, armored alicorns, armored bears, armored flygers, the rihno from Academy storyline.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    Well dang, I somehow thought they came from the trees. Thanks
    I think the trees are meant to drop berries as well as spawn the snakes.
    Instead we have a bug and it only drops wood and spawns the mud monster.

Have to wait until S8 fixes it.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi, There may a problem. when chopping the swamp tree, I get a pop up message: ‘can not t hold anymore Acer Berries’. Yes, I am sure of the message. It may be related to the lack of snakes .... Dropping from the trees? .

I’ll post on the bug page, too.

Thanks.

Executive Chef
    Quote from page 1:
    "not a guaranteed drop from an adventure. Shorter adventures will work but may not drop the item."

Does the above mean that even with short adventures the drop is random, or does it mean it's not yet confirmed the shorter adventures drop the item too (at all)?
    Has anyone had luck with the shorter adventures?

I don't like the random part in this goal (goal 3 of part 1) with such a huge waiting time. (and nothing to do with your energy until you finish)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by eastie41 View Post
    Hi, There may a problem. when chopping the swamp tree, I get a pop up message: ‘can not t hold anymore Acer Berries’. Yes, I am sure of the message. It may be related to the lack of snakes .... Dropping from the trees? .

I’ll post on the bug page, too.

Thanks.
    I don't know about any problems with the Swamp Tree, because I'm not there yet, but just the pop-up isn't anything to worry about.
    Acer Berry normally drop from Acer trees and their used in the Vineyard Brewery to make Base Cider.

Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast