Page 14 of 51 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: The Misty Marshlands (main story)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gridgirl View Post
    A starter pack option with some snakes in it would not be unwelcome right now!
    Even more Welcome would be they fix the problems. Do we know if they are aware of No Snakes and Game Crashing trying to Expand?

Host(ess)
    This has happened to me too. Tried closing game several times with no luck. Please fix! ����

Rhino Keeper
    This tip may be too late for many: use the aboretum crafting building if you can have t to turn Iceland poppies into shrubs. The shrubs drop three petals at a time, but take a day to make. I must have been in an overly exuberant crafting mood at some point because I found 6 shrubs when I thought I only had 2.

I thank my past weird self. : )
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Fashion Designer
    Had to wait until this morning to collect from adventure no camo. Did toadstool no camo. Now I have to wait again Was so excited about new story line. Now, not so much.

Executive Chef
    Still no sign of the snakes?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Still no sign of the snakes?
    Still not even sure where to check for them.

Fashion Designer
    Am I correct that we need 5 expansion permits total to complete the timed portion of this goal line?

Thanks, Stay Safe 🌈

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Passera View Post
    Had to wait until this morning to collect from adventure no camo. Did toadstool no camo. Now I have to wait again Was so excited about new story line. Now, not so much.
    Five adventures and still counting. Really really not fond of these random drops.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by greasyfork1 View Post
    Still not even sure where to check for them.
    Yeah, no one has seen them - no one knows where they are supposed to spawn from - and we can't go forward without them.

Its me again...also i would like to add, i notice since yesterday, when i open the game, i am not getting the riding knight, as usually get when the game loads...even after closed down all night...so i have not gotten the adds for the new game either, these last two days....maybe problem is connected?? Thanks!