Page 46 of 51 FirstFirst ... 36424344454647484950 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: The Misty Marshlands (main story)

Executive Chef
    I can finally go on with storyline after one week of being stuck:

Part IV Goals:

Goal 4:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Goal 4.1.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	113.0 KB 
ID:	55447Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Goal 4.2.jpg 
Views:	88 
Size:	108.5 KB 
ID:	55448

Before Venuring to the Dark Den - make sure your game has no monster on the board. It spawned Swamp Hydra which took 150 hits to defeat.

Goal 5:

Name:	Goal 5.1.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	112.3 KB 
ID:	55449Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Goal 5.2.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	109.0 KB 
ID:	55450

After completing Goal 5 and part 4 - you will get the lost sheep. You just have to click go - and it is in your storage.

Name:	After goal 5.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	80.4 KB 
ID:	55451

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by eam13 View Post
    Okay, I need help! I have terrible drop rates and am still waiting for the second set of bugs to give to Thurston. I gave him one before seeing the warning not to give him any before you have all ten ... am I doomed forever? What exactly happens if you give them to him as you collect?
    I know that everyone is saying to wait until you have all 10. However, I didn't know that when I started the goal. I gave about the first three, one at a time as I collected them, before I read in the Forum that you needed to wait to collect all 10. I continued giving them one at a time and completed the goal when I gave my last one. I guess you will see what happens. Good luck!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    I know that everyone is saying to wait until you have all 10. However, I didn't know that when I started the goal. I gave about the first three, one at a time as I collected them, before I read in the Forum that you needed to wait to collect all 10. I continued giving them one at a time and completed the goal when I gave my last one. I guess you will see what happens. Good luck!
    We didn't know what would happen as I've seen it work both ways. So was erring on the side of caution... I'll make a note you don't have to wait till you get all 10. Thanks Stymie!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    We didn't know what would happen as I've seen it work both ways. So was erring on the side of caution... I'll make a note you don't have to wait till you get all 10. Thanks Stymie!
    Thank you!!

Executive Chef
    I also gave bugs and wisps as I got them. I must’ve missed it in the forum and saw it after the fact.

Also, not sure if it’s been posted but I am getting the snakes from the reeds. I have finished the storyline that we have but I thought they only spawned from the trees. Super happy they now spawn from reeds. Odette gave me a snake skin yesterday so I think they might still be needed which means I was probably WRONG about not needing the permits down the road. I have seen things change with requirements. I am still making the compasses as I fill up my lanterns.

Executive Chef
    Don't forget that the Mantistorm and the Siren usually drop 2 Wisp Lanterns as one of their drops. Can't get enough of those Wisp Lanterns with all these expansions.

Rhino Keeper
    If I have opened every plot I can so far, incl one or two that have been released but don't have goals w them, shall I hold off on defeating the hydra so I can keep making glowing compasses and marsh permits? Your opinions appreciated. : )

I am so looking forward to having the hydra, I may skip the next event just to keep it on my board longer in any case. : )

SW, love the new avatar look! : )

Edit add - or do I put off getting the hydra at all, stop here and make glowing compasses and permits awhile?
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Farm Supplier
    Thurston: According to the map, if we continue on here, we won't be far from the abandoned settlement!
    Goal 6:
    * Find a Swamp Settlement 1/1 GO | you need to expand to AB9 first and then you can expand to AB8 where the Swamp Settlement is. Once you expand to AB8, the Swamp Settlement is unlocked. It has an 8 hour collection timer.
    Note: AB 9: 3000 RP, 425,000 coins, 3 glowing compasses, 3 expansion permits | expand here first to get to AB8
    Note: AB 8: 3300RP, 500,000 coins, 3 glowing compasses, 3 expansion permits, 1 Hold the Traveler's spell
    Rewards: 100 coins, 10 xp

I need help while working on goal 6 expansion AB8, I successfully opened the expansion and the game reset, ok no problem that happens often so I go back in and while opening the expansion again when giving the 3 glowing compasses my finger hits skip and I loss 400+ gems, how can I get the gems back? Can someone help me? This is just wrong not having a check to see if you want to spend gems pop up

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by newyear5780 View Post
    If I have opened every plot I can so far, incl one or two that have been released but don't have goals w them, shall I hold off on defeating the hydra so I can keep making glowing compasses and marsh permits? Your opinions appreciated. : )

I am so looking forward to having the hydra, I may skip the next event just to keep it on my board longer in any case. : )

SW, love the new avatar look! : )

Edit add - or do I put off getting the hydra at all, stop here and make glowing compasses and permits awhile?
    Thats a good question.. parts needed for them still drop ie Snake SKins after completing the Quest as reported.. After the last Plot there are 9 Marshy Looking closed plots.. 7 in one row then a regular looking plot then two more. I am going to go on the assumption that all 9 Marshy looking Plots will need at least 1 MarshLand Permit. I will shoot for making 9 but will prolly stop around 4 or 5 just to get that goal off my board. Unless something else pops up with more information.

Farm Supplier
    I ran out of gold, wisps, permits, compass, ... will I be making more Marshland permits?
    No, because I simply can’t