Page 31 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: The Misty Marshlands (main story)

Rhino Keeper
    9 collections and 1 dragonfly wisp. Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad

Executive Chef
    LOL and thank you power of the post I just got FIVE lanterns in a row

Executive Chef
    That’s interesting about having a minimum of items to keep them dropping never heard of that before.

I can’t help but try to finish the new stuff but that’s great advice to forget about it at least until I can collect the dragon wisps that are super duper rare

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by purrdue5 View Post
    Is there going to be a need for the swamp berries in goal 2 or 3? I sure hope so I?m sure collecting a lot of them.
    G'day,I'm up to part four,and there's been no need for berries since we first shelled out for them. Maybe s8 can do something in the kitchen so we can use them because I'm maxed out on them. I'm thinking swamp berry wine perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I do the same, though I use a bench mark of 35 for my materials. It's been years... but I definitely recall there being a thread on the topic and the anecdotal evidence that was presented was compelling enough that I've stuck to this strategy ever since, lol.
    Hmm now that I think about it. Lantern drops left and right to me now and I do have more than 20 in stock. But I recall just before this new story started I was working on expansion and exhausted all lanterns. Their drop then was really scarce almost to none during my routine collection round. I usually do one big collection a day when all daily energy droppers ready. I had to craft them whic I have not been doing for a long time! Good stuff, thanks!

Quick question: do we still need watch tower any more? They take up space but I’m afraid to store them as they take hours to complete if I need them later on. I know quests aren’t timed but I am so thrilled to get thru ��

Quote Originally Posted by roksta72 View Post
    G'day,I'm up to part four,and there's been no need for berries since we first shelled out for them. Maybe s8 can do something in the kitchen so we can use them because I'm maxed out on them. I'm thinking swamp berry wine perhaps?
    Thanks for plowing ahead and giving us tips!!!!! They berries do look yummy ! Hey S8, can you balance the need for bugs vs berries maybe option to use one or another in crafting compasses? They look adorable by the way. Love them! Good job!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by stonecast1935 View Post
    Quick question: do we still need watch tower any more? They take up space but I’m afraid to store them as they take hours to complete if I need them later on. I know quests aren’t timed but I am so thrilled to get thru ��
    I put mine away... don't know if that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    I put mine away... don't know if that helps.
    Thanks! I just did too. Figured I?d look ahead the steps here to see if those are needed again.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by roksta72 View Post
    Part 3/4 goal 6 is find a swamp settlement. Think I said requirements to expand earlier.
    Goal 7 says investigate the swamp settlement. It has 8 hour timer,skip for 8 gems. Ok,I should've checked first. Had a monster on my board,but as my music keeps cutting out I didn't hear it.
    Thank goodness I?m not the only one who has their music cutting out. So frustrating when you don?t know you have a monster. Especially when for the nearly 8 years I?ve been playing this game I only found out 3 years ago that the music changed when you had a monster in your kingdom!