Page 34 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: The Misty Marshlands (main story)

Quote Originally Posted by idkat View Post
    All of the items that used to keep me maxed on wisp lanterns have suddenly forgotten what they are.... coincidence ... I think not. We are told that rates don?t change but the evidence over many different events and many players would say otherwise.
    What items/buildings are you having trouble with? We didn't change the old drops but we added the new Misty Marshlands ones so something may be off. I can check the drops to make sure everything is working as intended.

What happens if I pay the wisp lanterns or the money for an expansion area that is on sale, but I don?t have the permits yet? When the sale ends, will the permits just bump back up but the lanterns and money stay paid?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lillianedunord View Post
    What happens if I pay the wisp lanterns or the money for an expansion area that is on sale, but I don?t have the permits yet? When the sale ends, will the permits just bump back up but the lanterns and money stay paid?
    I've done that before myself. When the sale ends tho,everything doubles. So if you pay ,let's say,thirty lanterns, you'll find you'll have paid half. So you'll still have to pay another thirty lanterns. And where it was five permits on sale,would now cost ten. Hope that makes sense for you.

Rhino Keeper
    16 collections and 3 wisps. Had a 4th. Game reset as I was looking at my inventory and I lost it. Didn’t drop again. Why build a a game aspect that just angers players?

Nightclub Owner
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    The end date is mentioned when you look at the Expansion Requirements for a plot on sale.
    April 28, 10 am PT
    I?m going to make it! One more expansion permit and 7 more wisp lanterns needed and I will be done with all of the sale plots. I can?t believe it worked for me!!! Yea!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lillianedunord View Post
    Yes, you will receive credit for everything you completed. But, the parts you only did a fraction of will show as how much you gave and will be back to the original numbers needed. So if you gave 8 wisp lanterns, you will have credit for 8, but then need the regular full amount after the sale.

Executive Chef
    PART III

Goal 1:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Goal 1.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	113.9 KB 
ID:	55345Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Goal 1.1.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	110.7 KB 
ID:	55346

Goal 2 - expand to marshlands, it flashed so quickly I could not take screenshot as it auto completed.

Goal 3:

Name:	Goal 3.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	123.6 KB 
ID:	55347Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Goal 3.1.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	119.8 KB 
ID:	55348

Goal 4:

Name:	Goal 4.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	94.3 KB 
ID:	55349
    Last edited by Destiel0918; 04-27-20 at 04:47 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    And it keeps rolling. 17 collections - 3 dragonfly wisps. Absurd.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nic_hawk View Post
    And it keeps rolling. 17 collections - 3 dragonfly wisps. Absurd.
    S8 confirmed when I asked them check if this item was dropping that it is but that is a very rare drop. Other main storylines have had similar blockages, like rare and random adventure drops or the burning embers, skunkupies and the list goes on. I guess there are some goals that are going to cause us to become anxious/annoyed about a drop outside of our control. But, unless your going to gem skip, then you are with good company and we are all pretty much in the same boat.

Power of the post for good dragonfly wisp drops for us all!