Page 30 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: The Misty Marshlands (main story)

Executive Chef
    Finally got my first Dragonfly Wisp. Hope the next one comes more quickly.

Executive Chef
    my items that drop lanterns suddenly not. usually i'm masxed. i havent had to make a lantern in a long time
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Fashion Designer
    I’m fairly certain I just got an earth wisp from the swamp skimmer. Either that or it came from odette’s house. They were the only things I collected from in that area.
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Rhino Keeper
    Is there going to be a need for the swamp berries in goal 2 or 3? I sure hope so I’m sure collecting a lot of them.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by purrdue5 View Post
    Is there going to be a need for the swamp berries in goal 2 or 3? I sure hope so I’m sure collecting a lot of them.
    Finding aardvark good purchase, actually. I didn't have to wade through marsh reeds to get the adorable bugs for the expansion craft. Assuming you are getting berries looking for bugs. : )
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Farm Supplier
    What adventure should I do to get the camouflage? I've gone to adventures two times and haven't gotten it.
    All things are part of the eternal circle. Death comes after life, destruction comes after creation. Death is followed by life, creation follows destruction.
    -DR. Chaos

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    Maybe it?s because I spend gems and you don?t? LOL or maybe Storm8 loves you more. Or maybe you are the ONE person they DO NOT change the algorithms for so they can say they don?t change anything
    Oh I spend plenty gems so it isn?t that. Lol. Doubt they love me more. I?ll start keeping track of my lantern drops. Maybe I?m wrong about frequency of drops since it seems to be an issue for other people.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Galadraal View Post
    Maybe it?s because I spend gems and you don?t? LOL or maybe Storm8 loves you more. Or maybe you are the ONE person they DO NOT change the algorithms for so they can say they don?t change anything
    So I’m pretty sure the algorithm actually works off how many you have already.
    I find EVERY item drops less frequently when you have less than 20.
    I make sure I never drop below 20 ever so my drops aren’t affected.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by idkat View Post
    All of the items that used to keep me maxed on wisp lanterns have suddenly forgotten what they are.... coincidence ... I think not. We are told that rates don?t change but the evidence over many different events and many players would say otherwise. Would love to get all of the cheaper expansions but when the new event is tying up the workshop as well, lanterns are going to be the problem.
    Once you get the Muddling I recommend pausing the new storyline so you can make lanterns for the reduced plots. You don't need the compasses to get the muddling. I have twenty more lanterns to make/get for the last reduced plot, then I will worry about the compasses. I am finding it doable by ignoring other crafts in the workshop for now.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    So I’m pretty sure the algorithm actually works off how many you have already.
    I find EVERY item drops less frequently when you have less than 20.
    I make sure I never drop below 20 ever so my drops aren’t affected.
    I do the same, though I use a bench mark of 35 for my materials. It's been years... but I definitely recall there being a thread on the topic and the anecdotal evidence that was presented was compelling enough that I've stuck to this strategy ever since, lol.