Page 20 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: The Misty Marshlands (main story)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    Am I thinking correctly?
    I'm thinking finish part 1 of Misty Marshlands to get the Muddling Pet as this is a timed goal.
    Then work on opening the 5 plots that are discounted until Tuesday morning.
    Then go back to working on the second part of Misty Marshland.
    Just checking to see if I'm missing something.
    That’s my plan, part II isn’t timed so I’m throwing everything at opening up the discount plots

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    Am I thinking correctly?
    I'm thinking finish part 1 of Misty Marshlands to get the Muddling Pet as this is a timed goal.
    Then work on opening the 5 plots that are discounted until Tuesday morning.
    Then go back to working on the second part of Misty Marshland.
    Just checking to see if I'm missing something.
    Just in case I would not rush to end goal 11 so quickly. If you are on goal 11 - you have 6 days left to get mud creature. Since we don't know what waits ahead- there may be ANOTHER timed goal. So instead- I sit on goal 11 and do all the land sales which expire on 28th ( but keep enough expansion materials to complete coal 11 before time runs out). But this gives you the time to make lanterns and work on the land on sale and lanterns for 3 more days, without any risk of losing the mud creature.

After I get all the land sale plots- I will then complete the goal 11 and go ahead with that storyline.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjalejones View Post
    That’s my plan, part II isn’t timed so I’m throwing everything at opening up the discount plots
    Are we 100% sure there is NOT any timed guest in part II? Since there was in Forest animal line...

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I just started Part 2 and there is no timed goal for the first goal at least. see page 1 I'm just waiting for Odettes Nest to come up for collection.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiel0918 View Post
    Just in case I would not rush to end goal 11 so quickly. If you are on goal 11 - you have 6 days left to get mud creature. Since we don't know what waits ahead- there may be ANOTHER timed goal. So instead- I sit on goal 11 and do all the land sales which expire on 28th ( but keep enough expansion materials to complete coal 11 before time runs out). But this gives you the time to make lanterns and work on the land on sale and lanterns for 3 more days, without any risk of losing the mud creature.

After I get all the land sale plots- I will then complete the goal 11 and go ahead with that storyline.
    I got the mud creature after opening 3 new plots. I did not have to finish part 1.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I just started Part 2 and there is no timed goal for the first goal at least. see page 1 I'm just waiting for Odettes Nest to come up for collection.
    G'day SW, sorry,I should've taken notes for you. I'm at the end of part two. After we visit Odette have to make two tea to give to her. She then gives the staff to expand to swamp skimmer. Have to visit thurstons fort first. Then expand. Think it needed two glowing compasses, three expansion permits and some coin. Then have to wait four hours til swamp skimmer can be collected from. Last part said visit the swamp skimmer, collect ten dragonfly wisp and give to Thurston to end goal. I've been too eager to see what's next,to take notes�� But we need about seven,all up,of the glowing compasses for the next three expansions,so get busy making wisp lanterns everyone.lol. Oh,and nothing was timed,btw.
    Last edited by roksta72; 04-24-20 at 05:13 PM.

Executive Chef
    The swamp reeds rarely drop more than 1 berry (for me), I've collected from 34 and gotten 36.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank YOU SpiritWindd00 and to Storm 8 Devs

for removing the new expansion permit for us so that we can complete the timed event since the snake skins were not dropping.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by roksta72 View Post
    G'day SW, sorry,I should've taken notes for you. I'm at the end of part two.
    snip
    No worries - it's a good summary which I'll add to page 1 My game is crashing and I stored the Fort! oops! Also lost all of the new expansions near the academy. Off to support I go I guess! nothing seems to work to see those front 3 plots. #sad

Banned
    The dragon bird thing is called Swamp Skimmer. 4 hour time like other two new things. Have to collect from it to advance. The next plot south of the skimmer to,open needs 375k. 2 Glowing Compass. 3 Expanspermits
    Last edited by podunkiana; 04-24-20 at 05:55 PM.