Page 10 of 51 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: The Misty Marshlands (main story)

Fashion Designer
    This is the new trade in the Royal exchange. Right at the bottom of the list.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5652BB91-07A2-4A30-8ABF-3D44BC69D440.jpg 
Views:	184 
Size:	147.4 KB 
ID:	55273  

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    Also, if anyone has JUST sent out a 22hr adventure in the past few hours, you might want to hold off on starting the timer with Ivy because you will essentially lose a day one you get to Goal 3. Just have your kitchens ready to cook and your watchtower(s) ready to collect when your adventure is up.
    It's too late for me, sadly. I had already over-zealously started the timer (and goal 1) before logging onto the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I think this is main storyline, will lower levels have different requirements?
    Quote Originally Posted by podunkiana View Post
    Pretty sure that?s a no
    Oh, well! I'm definitely sitting this one out in my lower kingdoms and continuing to save my mithril for armored alis. I guess I'll only miss out on the reward for finishing in 7 days.

Fashion Designer
    "Goal 5:
    * Sew a sheep toy 0/1 GO (skip 70 gems) | Magic Forge, 30 minutes - 20 white petals, 10 red petals, 10 wood
    * Prepare sheep lures 0/10 GO (skip 800 gems) | Magic Forge, 1 hour - 1 sheep toy, 1 sheep feed
    Rewards: 100 coins, 10 xp "

From page 1 - I believe sew a sheep toy is done in the potion shop, not the forge?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    I did the Toadstool Adventure (2 hours) on all 4 accounts, none gave the marsh camouflage. I am now trying Goin' Fishing (4 hours)
    Now I am officially bummed....not a single one of the 4 Go Fishin' (regular bait) gave the marsh camouflage.

So it looks like I got to do the long adventures...
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    "Goal 5:
    * Sew a sheep toy 0/1 GO (skip 70 gems) | Magic Forge, 30 minutes - 20 white petals, 10 red petals, 10 wood
    * Prepare sheep lures 0/10 GO (skip 800 gems) | Magic Forge, 1 hour - 1 sheep toy, 1 sheep feed
    Rewards: 100 coins, 10 xp "

From page 1 - I believe sew a sheep toy is done in the potion shop, not the forge?
    Yeah, toy sheep was in potion shop. Sheep lure was in Forge. All steps until goal 11 are on forum pages - not yet on first page.

Rhino Keeper
    I’ve chopped 2 Marsh Trees, and not a single berry. Never gonna get 250 at this rate!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    I’ve chopped 2 Marsh Trees, and not a single berry. Never gonna get 250 at this rate!
    They drop from Marsh Reeds.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    They drop from Marsh Reeds.
    Well dang, I somehow thought they came from the trees. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Now I am officially bummed....not a single one of the 4 Go Fishin' (regular bait) gave the marsh camouflage.

So it looks like I got to do the long adventures...
    I had two long adventures and no marsh camouflage so another day waiting

Rhino Keeper
    When I scrolled up on goal #4 to see if there was more to goal than ask farmers for help and collect 5 bags of feed and the button to skip collecting 5 bag. Even though my finger was no where near the skip button when I tried to scroll up because I could not believe how easy the goal was. This also happened in The Bard story but now I know how it happens. So bottom line, now I lost 50 gems. Just a warning to others. It leaves me bitter.

Page 10 of 51 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast