Page 12 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: The Misty Marshlands (main story)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    I think the trees are meant to drop berries as well as spawn the snakes.
    Instead we have a bug and it only drops wood and spawns the mud monster.

Have to wait until S8 fixes it.
    Yeah major bug here. I am at the last step of part 1 and have to expand to the mysterious home but can’t do this directly as I presume you need to expand to square next to it first. However this square needs a permit which requires snake skins from spawned swamp snakes which are not unfortunately spawning.

Rhino Keeper
    Respond to Ronja, forgot to include quote-

Yes, just keep doing shorter adventures. : ) alternatively, pay/use 12 gems. I would, except that the snake thing isn't sorted, so I don't mind doing a few more adventures to get the part. No incentive to run into a snake skin brick wall.
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Rhino Keeper
    Am on step 11 can’t proceed until bug is fixed
    It has been over 12 hours since this challenge started
    Surely bugs should have been fixed by now

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by newyear5780 View Post
    Respond to Ronja, forgot to include quote-

Yes, just keep doing shorter adventures. : ) alternatively, pay/use 12 gems. I would, except that the snake thing isn't sorted, so I don't mind doing a few more adventures to get the part. No incentive to run into a snake skin brick wall.
    Thank you!

My game reset after I’d obtained the part from adventure and started the 1 hour in forge. Filed complaint. Hope others don’t experience this! Of course I started another 1 day adventure so now I’ll be way behind if Storm 8 can’t fix this glitch. Playing on iOS, game seems to be crashing and resetting more than ever! Everything else is fine: workshop timer where it should be along with kitchen and other timed drops I’d collected.
    Last edited by embjorg; 04-24-20 at 05:55 AM. Reason: Additional info

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    I don't know about any problems with the Swamp Tree, because I'm not there yet, but just the pop-up isn't anything to worry about.
    Acer Berry normally drop from Acer trees and their used in the Vineyard Brewery to make Base Cider.
    Hi I?m chopping Swamp Trees, and there apparently is a problem, with what the swamp tree is supposed to drop.....so the pop-up is an indication of a bug with the Swamp Tree drops. Others have posted, as well.

Like the new storyline..can see it will be a long term event...i am on my second square, and each time i tap ‘ use glowing compass’ , i get totally kicked out of game...is anyone else having this problem? I have restarted, and hard closed several times....is this one of the famous g l i t c h es?? Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by susieq62castle View Post
    Like the new storyline..can see it will be a long term event...i am on my second square, and each time i tap ? use glowing compass? , i get totally kicked out of game...is anyone else having this problem? I have restarted, and hard closed several times....is this one of the famous g l i t c h es?? Thanks!
    Yes. Same thing just happened to me. It does sound like another glitch.
    Last edited by farmerted7; 04-24-20 at 06:04 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by susieq62castle View Post
    Like the new storyline..can see it will be a long term event...i am on my second square, and each time i tap ‘ use glowing compass’ , i get totally kicked out of game...is anyone else having this problem? I have restarted, and hard closed several times....is this one of the famous g l i t c h es?? Thanks!
    Hi there yes exactly the same thing happens within my game to, please fix S8
    Im using IOS if that helps
    Last edited by macdonald; 04-24-20 at 06:33 AM. Reason: Added info

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Quote from page 1:
    "not a guaranteed drop from an adventure. Shorter adventures will work but may not drop the item."

Does the above mean that even with short adventures the drop is random, or does it mean it's not yet confirmed the shorter adventures drop the item too (at all)?
    Has anyone had luck with the shorter adventures?

I don't like the random part in this goal (goal 3 of part 1) with such a huge waiting time. (and nothing to do with your energy until you finish)
    Some people have gotten the item from short adventures, but not even a long one guarantees it. I have done 12 adventures across my accounts and got ONE drop. I am done, out, forget it. Its the first time I have tried for the timed prize, and it is the last.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx