Page 23 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: The Misty Marshlands (main story)

Are the new plots near Academy discounted for a limited time or permanent? Havent find any official information.

Executive Chef
    the marsh camo is a small bottleneck. then you have to make the sheep lures. which aren't hard- took me 1/2 a day. after that, i sailed through the rest of part 1 in a couple of hours. i used up all of my lanterns on the plots near the duke's lair. so i have to make some the old fashioned way (usually i'm maxed). other than that-i'm done with part 1. so i have to say=once we got rid of the snake requirements....easy job
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by habanero120763 View Post
    Are the new plots near Academy discounted for a limited time or permanent? Havent find any official information.
    limited time only. probably for 4 days (the same amount of time as the sale items). probably
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Executive Chef
    Everyone contributing to the Forum, thank you so much! It's so helpful to read all your comments.
    And BIG thanks to S8 too, for making it so easy to win Muddling (Grimer?)! (my first timed Main Story Line Event reward ever!)

The adjustment in requirements (getting Muddling!) + the plot sale + the Royal Exchange fun + the sale in the Market (with excellent awesome things on sale) together make this such a fun and feel-good Castle Story experience!

My sympathies for those still stuck on Goal 3, getting the 'marsh camouflage'.
    My advise would be to try the short adventures, they seem to have the same chance of getting the item as the long ones, and you can fit a lot of them in 1 day.
    Keep trying, once you're past Goal 3, it's easy to win Muddling. Good luck!
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 04-24-20 at 11:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    limited time only. probably for 4 days (the same amount of time as the sale items). probably
    Thanks. Too bad, cannot get them all because I rushed to the end of Part II and expanded in the Marshlands as much I could.

Executive Chef
    Reminder for everyone where to get the expansion materials :

Wisp lantern
    Found: sparkling mine, deep mine, adventures, Feed the Baron kitchen craft, Flyger, White Flyger, Armored flyger, Flyger cub, White flyger cub, direwolf, direwolf pup, Enfield Kit, Interpret the Wizard (mystic card), Plush Prince + Princess, Armored Wyvern, Wyvern Hatchling, Meadow wolf, Armored Lion, Lion, Royal Lion, Ornery Goat, L7 Fire Fly Cove, Ring Bearer Goat, Birthday Goat, Vampire bat, Pumpkin goat, Gingerman, Gingerman Stack, Fi-Fi, Shadow Kitsunecorn, Armored Black Bear, Paper Tiger, Salvatore, Royal Siren, Siren, Mantistorm cub, Mantistorm, Truffle, Fangbeast puppet, L6 Puppet Theatre, Maxotaur, Shadow Fangbeast, Shadow Skunkupine, Sweet Kitsunecorn, Spring Fangpup, Armored Widow, Widow Queen, Biggest Baddest Wolf, L7 Piggy Cottage, Bengal Tiger, Monarch Wyvern, Kitty Knight, Kit n Boots, Arctic Sled, Present Skunkupine, Rainbow Mantis, Princess Bed, Glimmergras Dragon, L6 Light Tower, Lady Buninja

Trade ticket
    Found: adventures, Armored Lion (3), Royal Lion, L7 Fire Fly Cove, Dark Unicorn (guaranteed 1-3), Birthday Goat, Vampire bat, Kitsunecorn Pond, Gingerman, Gingerman Stack, Armored Shadow Wolf, Black bear (guaranteed 1-3), L10 Genevieve's Chaise, Salvatore, Hortensia (guaranteed 1), Siren, Mantistorm, L10 Rafflesia Garden (guaranteed 1), Pilot Faerie (guaranteed 1-3), L6 Puppet Theatre, Forest Maxotaur (guaranteed 1-3), Dahlia (guaranteed 1-3), News Stand (guaranteed 1-3), L10 Trade Post, Armored Widow, Widow Queen (1), Barber Shoppe (2), Biggest Baddest Wolf, Piggy Cottage (guaranteed 1-3), Arctic Sled, Present Skunkupine, Princess Bed, Spellbound Princess (guaranteed 1-3), L6 Light Tower

Expansion permit
    Found: White Flyger, Armored flyger, Direwolf, Interpret the Worker (mystic card), Royal Lion, L7 Fire Fly Cove, Ornery Goat, Birthday Goat, Vampire bat, Gingerman, Gingerman Stack, Shadow Kitsunecorn, Salvatore, Mantistorm, Siren, Pilot Faerie, L6 Puppet Theatre, Armored Widow, Widow Queen, Bengal Tiger, Kitty Knight, Arctic Sled, Present Skunkupine, Princess Bed, Glimmergras Dragon, L6 Light Tower

Rhino Keeper
    Ok,I buckled. Seven tries of swamp skimmer,got one wisp. Frustrated. So I gem skipped that. Then just gave to Thurston,didn't have to pay gems for that. Part 3/4 first bit,visit library,thurstons fort and odettes nest. Silly me,think I checked nest before to see if I was missing something with the wisps. Oh well,in for a penny,in for a pound. I shouldn't play when I've had a few beers.lol. In the words of California's greatest guvnor, 'Ah'll be Bark'🤣

Rhino Keeper
    Ok,I'm back again. Wish I knew how to download screen shots for you guys. Part 3/4 chapter two? was just expand into marshlands. Auto completed as I've gone as far as I can. Part 3/4 chapter 3-clear a marsh tree,defeat a tough muddling,check the mud for clues. I'll be back when I've done that.
    Ok,after four skunkipines,one fangbeast and fourth muddling,a page dropped out and goal auto finished. I've screen shot everything so far,but as I'm iPad illiterate,I might have to write it all down.lol. Next chapter,3/4 part 4, was wish odette farewell. Took me back to odette's nest to click. Still got three hours to wait,so I'm gonna take a break,have dinner,beers,and feed my little boy. Who is a not so little greyhound cross.lol
    Part five was visit old Thomas. Who then gives you travellers spell. Part six,find old settlement,which is expand to right of swamp lands we've been thru. Need travellers spell,(from old goat face), 500,000 coin,3 expansion permits and 3 glowing compasses. Which are the ****er,after all the other expansions we have been tempted with.
    Last edited by roksta72; 04-25-20 at 04:40 AM.

Farm Supplier
    7th expansion requirements:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	97E2F1FD-6CFB-40CC-B43A-1767CE9D6E92.jpeg 
Views:	167 
Size:	50.9 KB 
ID:	55325

Name:	BEB9E393-9976-4C06-9FF9-383B92E93AF2.jpeg 
Views:	219 
Size:	121.2 KB 
ID:	55326

Name:	8473579B-37CA-45D1-A738-EE2467503F27.jpeg 
Views:	178 
Size:	39.8 KB 
ID:	55327

Quote Originally Posted by shortdanzr View Post
    Now it is also visible if you open the plot under discount. Discounted prices in force Until 4/28 10am.