Page 25 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: The Misty Marshlands (main story)

Fashion Designer
    If I use expansion permits to buy a sale piece of land, but don’t get enough wis lanterns in time, will I need to use more expansion permits? Or does that discount stay? I am worried about getting enough lanterns in time. Be safe everyone. Thanks for the wonderful distraction S8.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #60
    Life is sweeter with friends! Journey on...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    It is a booster after all. Now if you finish the timed quest you get a dropper with similar attributes. Now it it is useful, yes as we will need to generate many compasses. After the arc is finished, all special drops disappear.
    Thank you! : )
    Not accepting neighbors. Sorry. Gratitude for all forum contributors and leaders. This game would be unplayable without you.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by danzplace View Post
    If I use expansion permits to buy a sale piece of land, but don’t get enough wis lanterns in time, will I need to use more expansion permits? Or does that discount stay? I am worried about getting enough lanterns in time. Be safe everyone. Thanks for the wonderful distraction S8.
    You will need to use more expansion permits, too.

Fashion Designer
    Thanks so much for the information on the aardvark with so many items on sale I completely missed he was helpful for this storyline. He is super cute too. I might buy more than one.

Thanks so much StormWind for posting the bug reports and special thanks to those who quickly move forward. Usually because of this by the time I get to where the bugs are they’ve been fixed.

Really love this storyline and hope for more like it. These are my very favorite where we get new expansions and cool new items to go with the expansions. Unfortunately I use my expansion permits to make the explorer permit. Believe it or not but I have actually been flagged more than once for having too many expansion permits because of the permit droppers ;-) I have been playing a long time

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I've submitted a bug report on this given no one has reported receiving this item. Hopefully the team will post overnight with a fix.
    I just got my first wisp, it was my second time collecting from it.
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Em_storm View Post
    I was dubious about the tea ingredients until I went to the pantry to check the package.
    Attachment 55323
    OMGosh this is hilarious, thank you!
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Banned
    +3 Swamp Bugs from last Muddling collection. So def worth the effort and saves a bunch of taps on Marsh Reeds

So there isn?t a Benefit to rushing through part 2 correct? We can take our time?

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    I just got my first wisp, it was my second time collecting from it.
    Been collecting since last night. Zip, zero, nada! Going to take forever to collect 10.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    OMGosh this is hilarious, thank you!
    It had to be done, lol.
    Another day in Team Lava Land, another collection of coins, another trip to that change machine at the grocery store...