Page 1 of 51 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: The Misty Marshlands (main story)

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar

Castle Story: The Misty Marshlands (main story)

! Click on any of the following links for more information

Useful Links | Main Story Goal Guide | Building Guide | Inventory Guide | Story Outline Guide | The HUB! sub-forum | The Town Square & Crown Guide | The Elven Outpost | The Baron's Game Tent Guide | Monster Hunt Guide | Adventure Guide | Information Nugget #5 - Beasts | Update Guide | New Player Guide | Add Me Forum | Bugs & Issues Forum | Time Zone Converter (compare where you are with United States-California-San Francisco) | Forum Rules

Please stay on topic. All non-related or off topic posts will be removed.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 04-23-20 at 04:37 PM.

Expansion Information
    An additional row of land has been added with this storyline - AC co-ordinates.

Link to the Expansion Nugget (with the map of our board)

Link to interactive map (takes you to an external link)

Starting at the left edge and working inward to the right.

These plots are Misty Marshland plots released in Parts 1-4.
    [2nd row of land]

AB 15: 3600RP, 600,000 coins, 4 glowing compasses, 3 expansion permits | 8th plot released
    AB 14: 2800RP, 375,000 coins, 2 glowing compasses, 3 expansion permits | 5th plot released
    AB 13: 2400RP, 300,000 coins, 2 glowing compasses, 2 expansion permits, 1 Wield the Swamp Staff | 4th plot released | Swamp Skimmer (dragon looking beastie) is here
    AB 12: 2200RP, 222,000 coins, 15 wisp lanterns, 1 expansion permit | 3rd plot released | Odette's Nest is here
    AB 11: 1800RP, 160,000 coins, 13 wisp lanterns, 1 expansion permit | 2nd plot released
    AB 10: 1600RP, 12,000 coins, 10 wisp lanterns, 1 Read the Marsh Maps | 1st plot released
    AB 9: 3000 RP, 425,000 coins, 3 glowing compasses, 3 expansion permits | 6th plot released | you need to expand to here first to get to AB8 for goal 6, Part 3
    AB 8: 3300RP, 500,000 coins, 3 glowing compasses, 3 expansion permits, 1 Hold the Traveler's spell | 7th plot released | Swamp Settlement is here
    AB 7: 1600RP, 120,000 coins, 10 wisp lanterns, 1 Read the Marsh Maps | this plot is accessible once you get to the Swamp Settlement. You can go ahead and open it when it's available. It doesn't impact on the storyline.

[top row of land]

AC 15: 3800RP, 650,000 coins, 4 glowing compasses, 1 marshland permit | 9th plot released
    AC 14: 4000RP, 700,000 coins, 4 glowing compasses, 1 marshland permit, 1 Sabina's Medallion | 10th plot released | Dark Den is here (make sure you do NOT have a monster on your board when you open this expansion plot)

These plots are Misty Marshland plots but are unrelated to this storyline (parts 1-4). They can be opened at anytime once you've cleared the adjacent plots.

AC4: 5700 RP, 1,440,000 coins, 4 glowing compasses, 9 expansion permits | 1st plot released 5 May 2020
    AC5: 5800 RP, 1,530,000 coins, 4 glowing compasses, 9 expansion permits | 2nd plot released 18 May 2020
    AC6: 5800 RP, 1,550,000 coins, 5 glowing compasses, 2 marshland permits | 3rd plot released 1 June 2020
    AC7: 5800 RP, 1,580,000 coins, 5 glowing compasses, 2 marshland permits | 4th plot released 22 June 2020
    AC8: 5825 RP, 1,580,000 coins, 5 glowing compasses, 2 marshland permits | 5th plot released 6 July 2020
    AC9: 5825 RP, 1,580,000 coins, 5 glowing compasses, 2 marshland permits | 6th plot released 20 July 2020
    AC10: 5850 RP, 1,600,000 coins, 6 glowing compasses, 3 marshland permits | 7th plot released 23 September 2020
    AC11: 5875 RP, 1,620,000 coins, 7 glowing compasses, 3 marshland permits | 8th plot released 23 September 2020
    AC12: 5,900 RP, 1,620,000 coins, 6 glowing compass, 4 marshland permits | 9th plot released 8 December 2020
    AC13: 5900 RP, 1,620,000 coins, 7 glowing compasses, 3 marshland permits | 10th (last) plot released 21 December 2020
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 12-21-20 at 06:29 PM.

Goal Information - Part I (complete)
    11 goals | Main Storyline. Not timed.
    Thank you to those forging ahead - I've borrowed your screen shots till I can add the detail. You are very much appreciated!!
    *Special thanks to roksta72 and Destiel0918*

Goal Pre-requisites & Notes:
    * You must have Sabina's House and Thurston's Fort to trigger this storyline.
    * If you complete A Muddling Mess in 7 days you will receive the Muddling Pet.
    * The Muddling Pet is available post release as well, so it doesn't matter when you start, if you complete Part 1 in 7 days you will receive the Muddling Pet. (confirmed December 2023)
    * You can take as long as you like to complete these goals.

Ivy: Ruler I've got a challenge for you!
    *You do not need to complete this goal to progress in the Misty Marshlands.*

Ivy: Complete this chain of quests before time runs out and win an exclusive Muddling pet!
    Goal: A Muddling Mess Part 1 - 7 day timed goal
    * Explore the Marshlands 0/1 GO | expand to plot AB10 in goal 7, Part 1. Expansion requirements: 1 Read the Marsh Maps, 1600RP, 12,000 coins, 10 wisp lanterns
    Reward: n/a
    Congratulations: Ivy: Well done!

Ivy: You've almost done it now, ruler!
    Goal: A Muddling Mess Part 2
    * Explore the Marshlands 0/1 GO | expand to plot AB11. Expansion requirements: 1800RP, 160,000 coins, 13 wisp lanterns, 1 expansion permit
    Congratulations: Well done!

Ivy: Complete this chain of quests before time runs out and win an exclusive Muddling pet!
    Goal: A Muddling Mess Part 3
    * Explore the Marshlands 0/1 GO | expand to plot AB12 in goal 11, Part 1. Expansion requirements: 2200RP, 222,000 coins, 15 wisp lanterns, 1 expansion permit
    Reward: 1x Muddling
    Congratulations: Well done!

Ivy: A new permanent storyline is available!
    Once you get the screen to say the Misty Marshlands have been unlocked (even if you don't start) a congratulations screen appears and rewards you with 5 gems for Unlocking the Misty Marshland storyline (if you have Thurston's Fort and Sabina's House).
    Congratulations: Ivy: You've unlocked the Misty Marshlands!

Ivy: Press *Go* to begin a new storyline and also start a limited time quest to win an exclusive pet!
    Pre-Goal: Into The Marshlands
    * Build Thurston's Fort 0/1 GO
    * Build Sabina's House 0/1 GO
    * Begin the Challenge 0/1 GO
    Congratulations: Ivy: Here we go!

Thurston: A warm cup of tea is the perfect way to soothe upset! Brilliant idea, my liege!
    Goal 1:
    * Brew Earl Grey Tea 0/2 GO (skip 70 gems) | Kitchen, 2 hours - 5 water, 2 syrup, 2 enchanter's essence
    * Serve Earl Grey Tea to the upset farmer 0/2 GIVE (skip 70 gems)
    Rewards: 100 coins, 10 xp
    Congratulations: Thurston: Well done, my liege!

Thurston: An investigation is a great idea, my liege! Let us head to the Watchtowers for a high vantage point.
    Goal 2:
    * Visit watchtowers 0/1 GO (skip 10 gems) | all types of watchtowers can be used to gather swamp scythes
    * Gather swamp scythe 0/1 GO (skip 10 gems)
    Congratulations: Thurston: I think I see the marshlands, far off in the distance! We'll need more tools to be able to clear the swamp and make our way into it.

Thurston: The knights are resourceful, my liege. They'll be able to help us find that lost sheep!
    Goal 3:
    * Go an any adventure 0/1 GO (skip 12 gems) | castle and barracks both work to complete this goal
    * Gather marsh camouflage 0/1 GO (skip 12 gems) | the marsh camouflage is not a guaranteed drop from any adventure. The shorter adventures also drop the item. You can have any adventure ready to be collected prior to this goal.
    * Prepare Marsh Traveler's Kit 0/1 (skip 135 gems) | Magic Forge, 1 hour - 1 marsh camouflage, 1 swamp scythe, 5 mithril
    Congratulations: Thurston: The camouflage is so well done, I almost couldn't see the knights out there!

Ivy: The farmers should have extra feed! It's the perfect way to get a sheep's attention.
    Goal 4:
    * Ask Farmers for help 0/1 GO (skip 10 gems) | visit a farmhouse
    * Gather sheep feed 0/5 GO (skip 50 gems) | drops from farmhouses
    Congratulations: Ivy: I've got another idea for something that might help!

Ivy: Follow me to the Potion Shop! I have just the perfect idea in mind.
    Goal 5:
    * Sew a sheep toy 0/1 GO (skip 70 gems) | Potion Shop, 30 minutes - 20 white petals, 10 red petals, 10 wood
    * Prepare sheep lures 0/10 GO (skip 800 gems) | Magic Forge, 1 hour - 1 sheep toy, 1 sheep feed
    Congratulations: Ivy: There you go, ruler! You'll be able to get that sheep out of whatever problem it's in with this lure.

Old Thomas: Take this map and use it to guide your way!
    Goal 6:
    * Accept the Marsh Map 0/1 ACCEPT | click on the green accept button to complete this goal
    Rewards: 100 coins, 10 xp, +1 marsh map (for AB10 expansion plot)
    Congratulations: Old Thomas: I am not sure how far this will take you into the marsh, but please write down details of your travels so we can study them all!

Thurston: The map says we head this way first, my liege...
    Goal 7:
    * Head into the Marshlands 0/1 GO | Expanding here completes part 1/3 of the timed goal. | AB10 Expansion requirements: 1 Read the Marsh Maps, 1600RP, 12,000 coins, 10 wisp lanterns
    Congratulations: Thurston: The ground is soft here, my liege! We've made it to the marshland!

Thurston: This is a strange growth, my liege. Let's investigate!
    Goal 8:
    * Tend to marsh reeds 0/1 GO (skip 20 gems) | you can find additional marsh reeds in expansion plots. This item is now available in the market for 500 coins. Max 99. 10 minute collection timer. Marsh reeds drop swamp berries and swamp bugs.
    Congratulations: Thurston: Eep! Bugs! Watch out for stingers, my liege!

Thurston: I am not overly fond of creatures like this, my liege, but I shall hold them for you. It's my duty!
    Goal 9:
    * Gather swamp bugs 0/25 GO (skip 500 gems) | make sure you collect all 25 before you give them to Thurston
    * Give Thurston swamp bugs 0/25 GIVE (skip 500 gems)
    * Give Thurston swamp berries 0/250 GIVE (skip 500 gems) | from marsh reeds. Drops 1-3 each time
    Congratulations: Thurston: My liege! The mud seems to be very mad with our presence here... watch out for the mud being flung about!

Clear your board of any other monsters for this goal as you need to spawn a tough muddling
    Thurston: Watch out, my liege! That mud is moving!
    Goal 10:
    * Tend to marsh reeds 0/1 GO
    * Defeat a tough muddling 0/1 GO
    Congratulations: Thurston: We have vanquished the foe, my liege! But it is perhaps time to bring these finding back to Old Thomas.

Goal 11:
    * Head into the Marshlands 0/1 GO | Expanding here completes part 3/3 of the timed goal. | AB12 Expansion requirements: 2200RP, 222,000 coins, 15 wisp lanterns, 1 expansion permit
    Rewards: 10,000 coins, 10 xp
    Congratulations: Thurston: The maps were right, my liege! Who would have guessed there would be a house out here in all the muck?

Part 1 Dialogue (complete):
    Spoiler: show

Pre-goal
    Ivy: Get ready to explore a brand new part of your realm and complete a limited time challenge to win an exclusive pet!

Goal 1:
    Thurston: My liege! My liege!
    Ruler: Is everything all right, Thurston?
    Thurston: A farmer has requested audience with you at once. The man is rather upset, however... I wasn't able to get the story from him. Something about a wandering flock and a missing sheep...
    Ruler: Please bring the farmer to me so I can speak with him... But maybe let's find a way to calm him down first.

Goal 2:
    Thurston: I knew you would be able to get the farmer to speak to you, my liege.
    Ruler: He had quite the tale... A group of his sheep wandered off into the Glimmerwoods... He went to find them, but they'd travelled so far they found brand new land!
    Thurston: New land, my liege?
    Ruler: It seems a dark area of marshland sits on the edge of the Glimmerwoods. The farmer was able to herd his sheep back to the farm all except one sheep. His favourite sheep, it seems. He said he saw a dark figure come up from the swamp to take the creature.
    Thurston: Oh no, my liege! That is quite the terrifying tale.
    Ruler: It is... and I think we must investigate!

Goal 3:
    Ruler: These scythes should make excellent work of clearing a path in the swamps. This is brand new territory we are headed into, however. We'll need to protect ourselves as we travel! The marshlands appear to be overgrown with plants and covered in mist. I am not sure metal armour is the best for traversing that terrain.
    Thurston: Let's send the knights out on adventures, my liege! I am sure they can find materials that will work better.

Goal 4:
    Ivy: I hear you are going on an adventure, ruler!
    Ruler: Well, we're going on more of a recovery operation, to be fair... but we will be exploring a brand new area of the realm!
    Ivy: How exciting! Far off adventure in an unfamiliar land... It's going to be such a tale!
    Ruler: Most importantly, we need to find our farmer's lost sheep! The farmer is worried it was taken by a swamp beast, so we'll need to be careful out there... We'll also need a way to try and lure the sheep to us, when we find it!
    Ivy: Now that I can help out with!

Goal 5:
    Ivy: Feed is a good way of getting that sheep's attention, but if it was taken by a scary swamp beast, a friendly face is going to be a much more welcoming sight!

Goal 6:
    Old Thomas: Hello young ruler! I have something that should help you on your journey into the marshlands.
    Ruler: Have you ever been to this area of the realm, Thomas?
    Old Thomas: I'm am afraid now, young ruler. It seems to be a very fraught and dangerous area! I have many books that tell of what mysterious monsters await inside. Not many have been able to travel freely inside the depths... The stories are mainly secondhand accounts, tales told in the Taverns... But there is one thing I think you might be able to make use of!

Goal 7:
    Thurston: With this map, we can easily find a way into the marshlands.
    Ruler: Let's go!

Goal 8:
    Ruler: The ground is so squishy! This must be marshland.
    Thurston: You can feel the mist in the air my liege. We have definitely made it to the new land.
    Ruler: Let's have a look around, Thurston. Who knows what we'll be able to find here! But please, keep an eye out for that lost sheep!

Goal 9:
    Ruler: Thurston! It's all right... these bugs are harmless! They seem to be friendly, even. I wonder if these bugs might help us get through the marsh.
    Thurston: Are you sure about that, my liege? These bugs looks awfully creepy and crawly...
    Ruler: There's only one way to find out! Let's gather what we can from the reeds and take it back to show Old Thomas. He'll know what to do with them.
    Thurston: Wise idea, my liege...

Goal 10:
    Thurston: The mud over here seems to be getting thicker...
    Ruler: It's harder to walk in.
    Thurston: Be careful, my liege! Who knows what dangers hide in the marsh.
    Ruler: I just want to get one more Swamp Berry to show Thomas...

Goal 11:
    Old Thomas: Very interesting, young ruler! These are quite the findings from the marsh. These bugs are harmless... delightful, even! I suspect they will help guide you through the marshes. I am not sure they will provide much protection from the monster you faced, however.
    Ruler: It was quite the strange foe, Thomas... It looked just like mud at first!
    Old Thomas: I think there are many more mysteries that await you in the marsh.
    Ruler: The maps you've given us have been a big help... I noticed it shows a building of some sort just beyond where we were. Do you know anything about it?
    Old Thomas: I am afraid now, young ruler. There is but one way to determine that.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 12-14-23 at 10:03 PM.

Goal Information - Part II (complete)
    6 goals

* Complete Part 1 of the Misty Marshlands.
    * There are no timed components in this part.

Thurston: Go ahead and knock, my liege! I'll be right here as backup.
    Goal 1:
    * Visit the Mysterious House 0/1 GO (skip 3 gems) | visit Odette's Nest which was in expansion plot AB12. 4 hour collection timer.
    Rewards: 100 coins, 10 xp, (Glowing compass craft unlocked)
    Congratulations: Thurston: No answer, my liege? Perhaps we should give it another knock...

Thurston: The monster seems to be flinging mud about! Be careful, my liege!
    Goal 2:
    * Defeat a tough muddling 0/1 GO
    * Gather muddy compass 0/4 GO | will autocomplete if you have 1 in inventory
    * Gather swamp bugs 0/6 GO (skip 40 gems) | will count what you already have in inventory
    * Repair a glowing compass 0/1 GO (skip 275 gems) | Workshop, 5 hours - 4 muddy compass, 10 wisp lanterns, 6 swamp bugs
    Congratulations: Odette: You managed to fight off the mud! I'm impressed... perhaps I do have time to speak to you all after all. Why don't you come inside?

Odette: I'd like to trust you, but I think I'll need a little more information about who you are before I can help.
    Goal 3:
    * Visit library 0/1 GO (skip 7 gems)
    * Serve earl grey tea 0/2 GIVE (skip 70 gems)
    Congratulations: Odette: Now that's a good cup of tea! Anyone who can steep a brew like that is a friend of mine.

Thurston: Before we go further, let's return to my Fort to make sure we have everything we need
    Goal 4:
    * Visit Thurston's Fort 0/1 GO
    Rewards: 100 coins, 10 xp, +1 Swamp Staff (for AB13 expansion plot)
    Congratulations: Odette: You are missing one more thing... take this staff, child! It will help you be safe as you journey through the marshes.

Odette: Safe travels, adventurers! Come back and see me if you need any help.
    Goal 5:
    * Go further into the marshlands 0/1 GO | AB13 Expansion requirements: 2400RP, 300,000 coins, 2 glowing compasses, 2 expansion permits, 1 Wield the Swamp Staff
    Congratulations: Watch out, my liege! It's another foe!

Thurston: You seem to have a way with these marshland beasts my liege... I'll let you attempt to feed this one first!
    Goal 6:
    * Approach the strange creature 0/1 GO (skip 3 gems)
    * Gather dragonfly wisps 0/10 GO (skip 200 gems) | You can wait till you have all 10 before giving them to Thurston, but the goal does not depend on you waiting. You can give them as you collect them and they will register for this sub-goal.
    * Give Thurston dragonfly wisps 0/10 (skip 200 gems)
    Congratulations: Thurston: You were right, my liege! We've found another friend of the realm. This is something we should show Old Thomas.
    Note: the dragonfly wisps are a very rare drop. Be prepared for this goal to take up to a couple of weeks to gather 10 dragonfly wisps.

Part II Dialogue: (complete)

Goal 1:
    Ruler: This doesn't seem to be an abandoned house... Shall we see if anyone is at home?

Goal 2:
    Ruler: Hello? Is anyone home?
    Odette: No, no one's here...
    Ruler: Hmm... that doesn't seem to be true... is there any way we can speak to you?
    Odette: No, I said no one is home! Go away! It's dangerous for you to be out here in these marshlands. You should go home before things get too rough.
    Ruler: We're looking for something, please... we'd appreciate any help.
    Odette: I've got no time to speak to strangers! Please go home before you get hurt.
    Ruler: Please, isn't there any way you could help us?
    Thurston: Uhm... my liege? I think your attention might be needed elsewhere... The mud seems to be rising up in anger!

Goal 3:
    Ruler: Thanks for letting us in.
    Odette: Mhmmm… the mud's not too happy about you all being here... The swamp doesn't take too kindly to disruptions.
    Ruler: We're sorry for disturbing you, but we're new to these parts. We're looking for a lost sheep that has gone missing out here. We saw your home and thought you might be able to help us.
    Odette: Well... I am rather familiar with these parts, and I hate to think of a poor little sheep lost out here... This isn't a place for a helpless animal to be wandering about. I might be able to help you... but I'll need something from you first.

Goal 4:
    Odette: My name is Odette... I live out here in these marshlands.
    Ruler: It's not often we get visitors out here...
    Odette: I can't remember the last time I've seen a new face. However, I just warn you... going further into the marshes will be dangerous. There are greater foes than those silly mud piles that call this place home. You will need to be fully prepared for the danger you will face, if you continue on.
    Ruler: Do you think our sheep is all right?
    Odette: I am afraid I cannot say for certain, child. Some animals travel these lands without issue... others are not so lucky. You can come see me anytime you need help, though... I'd like to see your little sheep get home safe!

Goal 5:
    Odette: Good luck, adventurers! The marshes will only grow thicker as you depart. Use that staff to guide your way and you will be safe! You can always return to my home if you need help. It's nice to have visitors every now and then. Watch out for strange beasts and other dangers and if I see your sheep, I will keep them safe here until you return.

Goal 6:
    Ruler: Hang on, Thurston... I don't think this is a foe!
    Thurston: Are these more friendly bugs?
    Ruler: These aren't like any bugs I've ever seen before...
    Thurston: It looks hungry... be careful it doesn't try to bite you!
    Ruler: I'm not sure this creature wants to bit us... but it does look hungry. Let's see if we can't make another marshland friend!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 05-13-20 at 04:12 AM.

Goal Information - Part III (complete)
    9 goals

* Complete Part 2 of the Misty Marshlands
    * Snakes spawn from the Swamp Settlement the first time and then the marsh trees and marsh reeds afterwards.

Old Thomas: This is a good sign. I think this omen means your journey into the marshland should continue!
    Goal 1:
    * Visit the Library 0/1 GO (skip 7 gems)
    * Visit Thurston's Fort 0/1 GO (skip 15 gems)
    * Visit Odette's Nest 0/1 GO (skip 3 gems)
    Congratulations: Odette: A Dragonfly Wisp! What a wonderful sight. You must have made a creature in the marshlands very happy to get these.

Odette: Be safe, child! Travel with caution... and return to see me if you ever have need!
    Goal 2:
    * Travel deeper into the Marshland 0/1 GO | AB14 expansion requirements: 2800RP, 375,000 coins, 2 glowing compasses, 3 expansion permits
    Congratulations: Thurston: Odette was right... These plants are only growing thicker!

Thurston: These thick reeds need to be cleared before we can go any further... but you're right - be wary of the mud!
    Goal 3:
    * Clear a marsh tree 0/1 GO (skip 40 gems)
    * Defeat a tough muddling 0/1 GO (skip 20 gems)
    * Check the mud for clues 0/1 GO (skip 30 gems) | when you defeat a tough muddling from a marsh tree it will drop the Ancient Swamp Map. It might take a couple of goes to get the Map.
    Congratulations: Thurston: These look like they might be pages from Old Thomas' book... but this doesn't look like any part of the marsh we've seen before.

Odette: Just please, have care, child! I am worried what foes you will face now that youare in the thick of things.
    Goal 4:
    * Wish Odette farewell 0/1 GO (skip 3 gems) | visit Odette's Nest
    Congratulations: Thurston: If Odette is right about the danger, we must be safe! Let us take these maps to Old Thomas before we go further.

Old Thomas: This may be a test of your bravery and mettle, young ruler... but if anyone can face this danger it is you!
    Goal 5:
    * Visit Old Thomas's house 0/1 GO (skip 3 gems)
    Rewards: 100 coins, 10 xp, +1 Traveler's spell
    Congratulations: Old Thomas: Good luck, young ruler! Take this spell to help guide you through the marshes.

Thurston: According to the map, if we continue on here, we won't be far from the abandoned settlement!
    Goal 6:
    * Find a Swamp Settlement 1/1 GO | you need to expand to AB9 first and then you can expand to AB8 where the Swamp Settlement is. Once you expand to AB8, the Swamp Settlement is unlocked. It has an 8 hour collection timer.
    Note: AB 9: 3000 RP, 425,000 coins, 3 glowing compasses, 3 expansion permits | expand here first to get to AB8
    Note: AB 8: 3300RP, 500,000 coins, 3 glowing compasses, 3 expansion permits, 1 Hold the Traveler's spell
    Congratulations: Thurston: Look ruler! These are sheep prints! We must be headed in the right direction now.

Clear your board of any other monsters for this goal as you need to spawn the snake!
    Thurston: Should we knock or just try to get inside? I suppose knocking would be most polite...
    Goal 7:
    * Investigate the Swamp Settlement 0/1 GO | visit this building. Make sure you don't have any monsters on your board or you need to wait for the next collection. It's 8 gems to skip the 8 hour collection timer.
    Congratulations: Thurston: Watch out, my liege! It's a snake!

Thurston: Beware the snake's strike, my liege!
    Goal 8:
    * Defeat the swamp snake 0/1 GO | 15/15 hits to defeat
    * Gather snake skin 0/1 GO (skip 40 gems)
    Rewards: 100 coins, 10 xp, +1 marshland permit
    Congratulations: Thurston: The monster left behind this snake skin, my liege! This is something we should show Odette as once.

Odette: Please get me more of those Snake Skins... but be careful now!
    Goal 9:
    * Defeat swamp snake 0/1 GO (skip 40 gems) | spawn from marsh trees and marsh reeds
    * Gather snake skin 1/5 GO (skip 160 gems) | you get credit for the one collected in goal 8
    * Gather swamp bugs 0/8 GO | will auto complete if you have more than 8 in inventory
    * Trade for a marshland permit 0/1 GO | will auto complete as you are rewarded a permit in goal 8
    Congratulations: Thurston: Well done, my liege! I'm afraid that beast got one good bit on me, but I'm all right now that the monster is gone.

Part III Dialogue: (complete)

Goal 1:
    Old Thomas: I have never seen a wisp like this before in all my time!
    Ruler: It's quite a friendly litle spirit...
    Old Thomas: All my research told of terrifying foes within the marshes, but so far all you have found has been delightful!
    Thurston: Mostly delightful... don't forget the bugs and mud!
    Ruler: Of course! I could never forget the mud or the bugs.
    Old Thomas: I think you should still be cautious as you travel, young ruler, but there could be more delightful suprises that await in the marsh!
    Ruler: Hopefully at least one delightful surprise will be us finding that sheep...

Goal 2:
    Odette: I have not seen any sign of your lost little sheep, I'm afraid. I've asked the plants and mud in the marshland but no sign.
    Ruler: You asked the mud and plants?
    Odette: Well, yes! Without them, there's not much conversation out here.
    Ruler: How long have you lived out here in the marshlands Odette?
    Odette: A long, long time, child... longer than you've been alive! Most of the time I'm here in my home, keeping to myself... I like to keep an eye on the marshlands to make sure all is well. And I communicate with the plants and animals themselves to make sure. I'm afraid not a single leaf has heard of your missing sheep, however. The mud however... I think it would not tell me if it had seen it.
    Ruler: We need to continue looking for the lost sheep still... so we're going to go further into the marshes.
    Odette: You must be careful, child... the marshes will only grow thicker as you travel. There are more dangers that await you. Things that will be tougher than mud.

Goal 3:
    Thurston: Our supplies will definitely be put to good use here, my liege. The ground is growing muddier as we continue on, however.
    Ruler: Be careful, Thurston! Those muddy foes could be waiting for us.

Goal 4:
    Ruler: Odette, we found these pages in the marshes! They look like maps...
    Odette: Ahhh! See, now you are starting to get into the muck! These are maps... but this is land deep in the marshes. A long time ago, long before I had even made this land my home, there were tales that the marshes had been home to many. I have heard of abandoned settlements, deep in the thicket... They may not be abandoned as they seem, however. The marshlands are home to many beastlings.
    Ruler: If there are buildings out there, our sheep could be hiding in one of them. We've got to follow these maps!

Goal 5:
    Old Thomas: These are pages directly ripped from my marsh book! I had wondered about your travels so far... You have been relatively unobstructed by any of the dangers I've heard of! But it seems the maps I have given ou were incomplete. This is perhaps where the real danger may lie in the marshes.
    Ruler: The woman we met in the marshes told us there are abandoned houses out there. The sheep could be hiding deep in the marshes -- we have to keep going!
    Old Thomas: You must prepare yourselves for the dangers you will face... There is som ominous writing here on the maps. I shall keep researching to try and deduce what this says while you go... But please, stay close to each other and gather plenty of supplies!

Goal 6:
    Ruler: With these maps, there's nothing that will stop us from our journey. Let's go!

Goal 7:
    Ruler: This house definitely looks abandoned...
    Thurston: It's like it's returned to the swamp bugs and creatures. Those seep prints look fresh... it means our sheep is not far off.
    Ruler: Let's get closer, Thurston! Maybe our sheep is hiding inside.

Goal 8:
    Ruler: That snake is bigger than any I've ever seen!
    Thurston: It looks like they've called this settlement their home now.
    Ruler: And it looks very mad at us... watch out!

Goal 9:
    Odette: Where did you find this? You must have gotten deep into the marshes!
    Ruler: We found an abandoned house, and we were attacked by a snake. After we fought it off, the beast left this behind.
    Odette: You were able to fight off a swamp snake? I'm impressed, child! These kind of monsters are ferocious... and there are worse still out there. But the fact that you were able to fight off one of those snakes means you'll have no problem getting through some of the deepest marshes! There are more dangerous foes than these snakes deep in the muck, so please have care! If you go too far, I may not be able to help you. However... if you are able to get more of these snake skins for me... I could perhaps try to find a way to make it easier for you to reach new land!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 06-02-20 at 05:54 PM.

Goal Information - Part IV (complete)
    5 goals

* Complete Part 3 of the Misty Marshlands

Thurston: It's no trouble at all, my liege... that sheep needs us more than I need help.
    Goal 1:
    * Search the Marshlands for the missing sheep 0/1 GO | you need to expand to AB15 first and then you can expand to AC15
    Note: AB15 expansion requirements: 3600RP, 600,000 coins, 4 glowing compasses, 3 expansion permits
    Note: AC15 expansion requirements: 3800RP, 650,000 coins, 4 glowing compasses, 1 marshland permit
    Congratulations: Thurston: I... may have spoken too soon, my liege... I'm beginning to feel rather... unwell...

Odette: Your friend is very sick and I don't have the supplies to help! It's best you get him home fast.
    Goal 2:
    * Visit community kingdoms 0/20 GO (skip 180 gems)
    * Ask for home remedies 0/20 ASK (skip 160 gems) | request from neighbours
    * Visit Sabina's house 0/1 GO (skip 6 gems)
    Rewards: 100 coins, 10 xp, + 1 Sabina's Medallion (used for expanding to the next plot)
    Congratulations: Sabina: Oh, poor Thurston! Let's let him rest while these cures do their work!

Sabina: Good luck, ruler! Good luck, Thurston! Keep my medallion with you at all times!
    Goal 3:
    * Travel deep into the Marshland 0/1 GO | AC14 expansion requirements: 4000RP, 700,000 coins, 4 glowing compasses, 1 marshland permit, 1 Sabina's Medallion | Once you unlock this plot, the Dark Den is available for collection in 4 hours. Collecting from the Dark Den will spawn the Hydra. You don't need to wait to goal 5 to spawn him. It takes 150/150 hits to defeat him, so be careful when you spawn him.
    Congratulations: Thurston: Look at that dark den, ruler! There is no doubt something hiding inside. Perhaps our sheep?

Clear any monsters off your board for this goal so you can spawn the Hydra!
    Odette: There is a ferocious foe awaiting deep in a dark den... defeat it and conquer the marshlands!
    Goal 4:
    * Clear a marsh tree 0/1 GO (skip 40 gems)
    * Find a clue in the trees 0/1 GO (skip 40 gems) | might take a few hits for the clue to drop
    * Venture inside the Dark Den 0/1 GO (skip 3 gems) | collect from the Den and spawn the Hydra if you haven't already.
    Congratulations: Thurston: It is a hydra, my liege! I thought they were beasts of legend only!

Thurston: Prepare for battle, my liege! This is one terrifying foe we must vanquish.
    Goal 5:
    * Defeat the swamp hydra 0/1 GO
    * Attain the conqueror's medallion 0/1 GO (skip 170 gems)
    * Give Odette the conqueror's medallion 0/1 GIVE (skip 10 gems) | general note: until you give Odette the medallion you can spawn additional Hydra by collecting from the Dark Den. Once you give the medallion and complete this goal, the Dark Den will spawn a random 'normal' monster, but not every time, ie not guaranteed like the Lair of Beasts.
    Rewards: 1000 coins, 30 xp, + Odette (8 hour collection timer)
    Congratulations: Odette: You've done it now! The beast of the marshlands has been tamed!

Odette: I'd suggest you tie this little beastling down to prevent more wandering.
    Conclusion Goal: The Marshland Conqueror
    * Tie down the lost sheep 0/1 GO | click on go and the lost sheep will come up on your screen to place. 4 hour collection timer with normal sheep drops.
    Rewards: + Lost Sheep
    Congratulations: Odette: I look forward to trading with you again!

Part IV Dialogue (complete):

Goal 1:
    Ruler: Thurston, are you sure you're alright?
    Thurston: Yes, yes, of course my liege... it's no worry at all. Let's keep looking. We need to find that sheep.
    Ruler: You were bitten by that snake, Thurston. I think it's worth it for us to make sure you're going to be alright, especially before we go deeper into the marshes.
    Thurston: Do not worry about me, my liege! I remain standing victoriously. Tis barely a scratch. I still feel as if I could conquer these marshes! Let us continue on and find that missing sheep!

Goal 2:
    Ruler: Thurston! Thurston, are you all right? Can you hear me?
    Thurston: Yes, of course, my liege... just a few minutes more of sleep, please... I'm getting ready for my knight's training! A good knight needs rest...
    Ruler: We've got to get you back home, Thurston.
    Thurston: Mhmm… where's my Root Beer? I had it just a moment ago...
    Ruler: Just hang in there, Thurston! I will get you to help. Maybe Odette will be able to know what to do.

Goal 3:
    Thurston: Where... where am I? Ruler, is that you? Ruler, you saved my life! The last thing I remember, we were in the woods and I felt so sick... I don't even want to think about what might have happened if you weren't there.
    Ruler: It was really all because of the remedies we received from our neighbours, and thanks to Sabina! She was here to help me take care of you.
    Thurston: Oh fair Sabina, I am eternally in your debt.
    Sabina: It was my honour to help, Thurston! Just as it's part of knight's duties to face danger, it's our duty to help the helpers.
    Thurston: And we must face the danger again... that sheep still needs us!
    Sabina: Oh Thurston, you are so brave! I know you two will find that sheep. Here take this... it was something my father gave me to keep in the tower. It's a medallion, and it was meant to keep me safe from danger... I'm not sure how well it works, honestly... but take it anyway! If it keeps you from getting bitten again then it will have been worth it!

Goal 4:
    Odette: I'm glad to see your brave knight is feeling better, child!
    Ruler: It may have been touch and go for a bit there, but we were able to find help in our realm. We've got to get back out there and find that sheep.
    Odette: Those Swamp Snakes are vicious and will keep trying to bit you... The attacks will continue as you travel... and you will find worse foes out there.
    Ruler: We were given this medallion to help protect us... Have you seen anything like it before?
    Odette: In fact, I have... and there may be another one like it that may protect you. It will require a mush greater fight than the swamp snakes have given you. A greater monster awaits you in the marshes... but if you defeat it... You will have earned the right to travel freely through this land.

Goal 5:
    Thurston: I thought the swamp snakes were bad but this... this is really bad.
    Ruler: Hold on to Sabina's medallion, Thurston! We're going to need the protection.

Conclusion goal
    Odette: A medallion from the hydra itself...this is something I have only seen once before. You truly are remarkable, child! Thisis a triump. This means the marshlands are yours to explore as you please. I think perhaps we can keep our trade permanent, should you wish to own new marsh land.
    Ruler: I think this is going to be a wonderful partnership.
    Odette: Oh! And I have one last thing for you. I found this little lost creature wandering the swamp, eating berries.
    Ruler: The sheep! You found it!
    Odette: It's a funny little creature...it does not seem to be trapped here. It seems to have wandered off on its own to enjoy the swamps!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 06-02-20 at 06:16 PM.

Inventory Information - added to the Guides 2 June 2020

Crafts and Materials:

Aardvark
    Info: A long-nosed creature that loves going through the dirt. Visit it for a chance to Muddy Compasses, Swamp Bugs and Energy!
    Found: market 250 gems
    Drops: 5 energy, 1-2 muddy compass, 1-4 swamp bugs
    Collection time: 4 hours

Ancient Swamp Map
    Info: Torn pieces of an old map book. From defeating Tough Muddlings.
    Found: drops from a defeated Tough Muddling during goal 3, Part 3 of The Misty Marshlands
    Uses: completes goal

Black Sheep Fur
    Info: A clue from deep in the marshland. Found when clearing Marsh Trees.
    Found: chopping marsh trees | drops from goal x, Part 4 of The Misty Marshlands

Conqueror's Medallion
    Info: A medallion that proves your triumph in battle. Won from battling the Swamp Hydra.
    Found: rewarded goal 5, Part 4 of The Misty Marshlands when the Hydra is defeated
    Uses: completed goal

Dark Den
    Info: A dark and misty den, home to a great and terrible foe.
    Found: in expansion plot AC14 | released during goal 3, Part 4 of The Misty Marshlands
    Uses: spawns the Swamp Hydra when you collect from the Dark Den after opening plot AC14 from goal 3, Part 4. (if you don't give the conqueror's medallion in goal 5, you can spawn another Swamp Hydra as the goal is still open)
    Drops: 30 coins, bacon, creep tooth, fur, rat tail

Dragonfly wisp
    Info: A glowing spirit, with wings like a dragonfly. Collected from tending the Swamp Skimmer.
    Found: swamp skimmer (very rare item) | drops in goal 6, Part 2 of The Misty Marshlands

Earl Grey Tea
    Info: A warm mug of honeyed tea. Prepared in the kit
    Crafted: Kitchen, 2 hours - 5 water, 2 syrup, 2 enchanter's essence | released during goal 1, Part 1 of The Misty Marshlands

Glowing Compass
    Info: A repaired compass for guiding the way through marsh muck. Repaired in the Workshop.
    Crafted: Workshop, 5 hours - 4 muddy compass, 10 wisp lanterns, 6 swamp bugs | released during goal 2, Part 2 of The Misty Marshlands
    Uses: item in expanding to the Misty Marshland plots

Home Remedies
    Info: A collection of cures gathered from neighbours, used to help heal Thurston
    Found: neighbour requests in goal 2, Part 4 of The Misty Marshlands

Lost Sheep
    Info: The lost sheep that was finally found! Provides Wool and a small chance of Prime Cuts.
    Found: reward for completing Part 4 of The Misty Marshlands
    Drops: fertilizer, prime cuts, wool

Marsh camouflage
    Info: A camouflaged set of robes that will make he wearer practically disappear in the marshes Collected from adventuring.
    Found: drop from an adventure during goal 3, Part 1 of The Misty Marshlands
    Uses: item in the Marsh Traveler's Kit craft (magic forge)

Marsh Guidebook
    Info: A book of maps from Thomas' collection. Some of the pages appear to be torn out and are missing.
    Found: reward from goal 6, Part 1 of The Misty Marshlands

Marsh reeds
    Info: A collection of thick reeds and muck. Tend to collect Swamp Bugs.
    Found: market, 500 coins, additional ones in marshland expansion plots | release during Part 1 of The Misty Marshlands
    Drops: 1-2 swamp bugs, 1-2 swamp berries
    Collection time: 10 minutes
    Notes: spawns skunkupines and tough muddling beasts

Marsh Traveler's Kit
    Info: A collection of supplies for traveling through the marshes. Assembled in the Magic Forge.
    Crafted: Magic Forge, 1 hour - 1 marsh camouflage, 1 swamp scythe, 5 mithril | released during goal 3, Part 1 of The Misty Marshlands

Marsh tree
    Info: A tall tree with roots that can thrive in mud and water. Clear to find swamp berries.
    Found: market, 800 coins, additional ones in marshland expansion plots | release during Part 1 of The Misty Marshlands
    Drops: acer berries, living wood, sap, wood
    Uses: 20/20 chops to clear
    Notes: spawns fangbeasts and tough muddling beasts from Part 1 and swamp snakes from Goal 9 Part 3

Marshland Permit
    Info: Gather supplies for Odette to get more marsh land! Trade in the Royal Exchange.
    Crafted: Royal Exchange, 6 hours - 5 snake skins, 5 expansion permits, 8 swamp bugs
    Found: rewarded 1 for completing goal 8, Part 3 of The Misty Marshlands
    Uses: item in expanding to the Misty Marshland plots

Muddling
    Info: A tamed mud pile with a mischievous spirit. Visit it for a chance at Muddy Compasses, Swamp Bugs and Energy!
    Found: completing Part 1 of The Misty Marshlandswithin 7 days of the release of the storyline
    Drops: 5 energy, 1-2 muddy compass, 1-4 swamp bugs
    Collection time: 4 hours (16 gems speed up)

Muddy compass
    Info: A dirty, muddy compass that looks like it was abandoned in the muck. Thrown by Tough Muddlings.
    Found: defeating the Tough Muddling, Muddling (pet), Aardvark, Odette
    Uses: item in Glowing Compass craft | released during Part 1 of The Misty Marshlands

Odette
    Info: A friendly spirit who can help you travel freely in the marshlands. Visit her for a chance to collect Swamp Bugs, Muddy Compasses, and Snake Skin!
    Found: reward for completing Part 4 of The Misty Marshlands
    Drops: muddy compass, snake skin, swamp bugs
    Collection time: 8 hours

Odette's Nest | Building classification
    Info: A home to the guardian of the marshlands.
    Found: in expansion plot AB12 | released during goal 1, Part 2 of The Misty Marshlands
    Drops: 300 coins

Sabina's Medallion
    Info: A trinket from the fair Sabina, to provide protection from venomous monsters.
    Found: rewarded in goal 2, Part 4 of The Misty Marshlands
    Uses: item in expanding to the Misty Marshland AC14 plot

Sheep feed
    Info: The farmer's swear this food is the favorite of all the sheeps. Gathered from Farmhouses.
    Found: farmhouses | released during goal 4, Part 1 of The Misty Marshlands
    Uses: item in Sheep Lure craft (magic forge)

Sheep lure
    Info: A lure made with sheep feed and love, bound to fool any lost sheep. Prepared in the Magic Forge.
    Crafted: Magic Forge, 1 hour - 1 sheep toy, 1 sheep feed | released during goal 5, Part 1 of The Misty Marshlands

Sheep toy
    Info: A friendly little face to welcome a sheep home. Stitched in the Potion Shop.
    Crafted: Potion Shop, 30 minutes - 20 white petals, 10 red petals, 10 wood | released during goal 5, Part 1 of The Misty Marshlands
    Uses: item in Sheep Lure craft (magic forge)

Snake skin
    Info: An artefact from a ferocious foe. A trophy from defeating Swamp Snakes.
    Found: defeat swamp snakes (spawn from marsh trees and marsh reeds), Odette
    Uses: item in Marshland Permit craft

Swamp berry
    Info: A sweet berry that is filled with seeds. Collected from tending Marsh Reeds.
    Found: marsh reeds | released during Part 1 of The Misty Marshlands

Swamp bugs
    Info: A swarm of friendly bugs that glow to guide through dark marshes. Found hiding near Marsh Reeds.
    Found: marsh reeds, Muddling (pet), Aardvark, Odette
    Uses: item in Marshland Permit craft | released during Part 1 of The Misty Marshlands

Swamp Hydra (spawn)
    Found: spawns when you open AC14 expansion plot (with the Dark Den) | released during goal 4, Part 4 of The Misty Marshlands | 150/150 hits to defeat
    Drops: conquerer's medallion

Swamp scythe
    Info: A strong scythe to cut through thick marsh plants. Collected from Watchtowers.
    Found: watchtowers | released during goal 2, Part 1 of The Misty Marshlands
    Uses: item in the Marsh Traveler's Kit craft (magic forge)

Swamp Settlement | Building classification
    Info: An abandoned building found deep in the swamp It seems to have been reclaimed by the marshes.
    Found: in expansion plot AB8 | released during goal 6, Part 3 of The Misty Marshlands
    Drops: 800 cons, spawns the Swamp Snake only one when you open goal 7, Part 3
    Collection time: 8 hours

Swamp Skimmer
    Info: A friendly creature that can fly freely in the marshlands. Tend it for a chance to receive Dragon Scales and Earth Wisps!
    Found: in expansion plot AB13 | released during goal 5, Part 2 of The Misty Marshlands
    Drops: dragonfly wisps | blue petal, dragon scales, earth wisps, faeries' murmur

Swamp Snake (spawn)
    Found: 1st spawn from the Swamp Settlement in goal 7, Part 3 of The Misty Marshlands, subsequent spawns from chopping marsh trees and collecting from marsh reeds
    Drops: snake skin

Swamp staff
    Info: A tall staff that was a gift from Odette. It seems to thicken the mud around where it's placed.
    Found: collecting from Thurston | rewarded in goal 4, Part 2 of The Misty Marshlands
    Uses: item in expanding to plot AB13

Tough Muddling (spawn)
    Found: spawns when chopping marsh trees and collecting from marsh reeds | released during Part 1 of The Misty Marshlands
    Drops: 1-3 muddy compass

Traveler's spell
    Info: A chalice filled with a glowing spell. It's said to guarantee safe travel through difficult land.
    Found: collecting from Old Thomas's house | rewarded in goal 4, Part 3 of The Misty Marshlands
    Uses: item in expanding to plot AB1

Love this! Thanks for the laugh
    Quote Originally Posted by Em_storm View Post
    I was dubious about the tea ingredients until I went to the pantry to check the package.
    Attachment 55323
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 06-03-20 at 02:25 PM.

Nightclub Owner
    Expansions
    Coord Royal Points Wisp Lanterns Enchanted Lanterns Coins Expansion Permits Explorer's Permits Marshland Permits Specials Features Conditions
    AB7 1 600 10 120 000 1 Marsh Map AB8
    AB8 3 300 500 000 3 1 Traveller's Spell, 3 Glowing Compass Swamp Settlement AB9
    AB9 3 000 425 000 3 3 Glowing Compass AB14
    AB10 1 600 10 120 000 1 Marsh Map
    AB11 1 800 13 160 000 1 AB10
    AB12 2 200 15 220 000 1 Odette's Nest AB11
    AB13 2 400 300 000 2 1 Swamp Staff, 2 Glowing Compass Swamp Skimmer AB12
    AB14 2 800 375 000 3 2 Glowing Compass AB13
    AB15 3 600 600 000 3 4 Glowing Compass AB8
    AC14 4 000 700 000 1 1 Sabina's Medallion, 4 Glowing Compass Dark Den AC15
    AC15 3 800 650 000 1 4 Glowing Compass AB15
    Total 4 000 48 4 170 000 16 2

Math
    The Misty Marshland Marsh Traveler's Kit Sheep Toy Sheep Lure Glowing Compass Marshland Permit | Marsh Camouflage Swamp Scythe Sheep Feed Swamp Bugs Swamp Berry Muddy Compass Snake Skin Dragonfly Wisp | Energy
    Part I 1 10 10 | 1 1 10 25 250 | 1 058
    Part II 7 | 42 28 10 | 1 177
    Part III 11 1 | 74 44 5 | 1 992
    Part IV 4 1 | 32 16 5 | 865
    Total 1 10 10 22 | 1 1 10 173 250 88 10 10 | 5 092
    Collector 2 12 11 23 1 | 3 3 12 188 251 93 16 11 | 5 547

Assumptions:
    Swamp Bugs: 20 (Marsh Reeds)
    Swamp Scythe: 3 (Watchtowers)
    Marsh Camouflage: 4 (Adventure)
    Sheep Feed: 3 (Farmhouses)
    Swamp Berry: 2 (Marsh Reeds)
    Muddy Compass: 10 (Tough Muddling [Spawn: 0; Defeat: 10])
    Snake Skin: 12 (Swamp Snake [Spawn: 2; Defeat: 10])
    Dragonfly Wisp: 5 (Swamp Skimmer)

Common materials not taken into account.

Part I
    Aardvark - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: A long-nosed creature that loves going through the dirt. Visit it for a chance to Muddy Compasses, Swamp Bugs and Energy!
    Level: 25
    Type: Decoration
    Class: Animals
    Source: Purchase
    Size: 1x1
    Requirements: 250 gems
    Drops: Energy (5), Muddy Compass, Swamp Bugs
    Arc: The Misty Marshland I
    Collection: 240 minutes // 4 hours
    Coll. Speed-up: 16 gems
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?110731
    Earl Grey Tea - (Card)
    Info: A warm mug of honeyed tea. Prepared in the Kitchen.
    Type: Material
    Source: Crafting
    Crafted in: Kitchen
    Requirements: 35 gems // 5 Water, 2 Syrup, 2 Enchanter's Essence
    Production: 120 minutes // 2 hours
    Prod. Speed-up: 8 gems
    Cap: 99
    Comments: A soothingly warm cup of tea!
    Marsh Camouflage - (Card)
    Info: A camouflaged set of robes that will make the wearer practically disappear in the marshes. Collected from Adventuring.
    Source: Harvest
    Requirements: 12 gems
    Found: Adventure
    Marsh Guidebook - (Card)
    Info: A book of maps from Thomas' collection. Some of the pages appear to be torn out and are missing.
    Source: Gift
    Cap: 1
    Marsh Reeds - (Card)
    Info: A collection of thick reeds and muck. Tend to collect Swamp Bugs.
    Class: Plants
    Requirements: 500 coins
    Sell: 0 coins
    Drops: Swamp Bugs, White Petal, Orange Petal, Swamp Berry, Fangbeast, Skunkupine, Tough Muddling, Swamp Snake
    Collection: 10 minutes
    Coll. Speed-up: 1 gems
    Marsh Traveler's Kit - (Card)
    Info: A collection of supplies for traveling through the marshes. Assembled in the Magic Forge.
    Crafted in: Magic Forge
    Requirements: 135 gems // 1 Marsh Camouflage, 1 Swamp Scythe, 5 Mithril
    Production: 60 minutes // 1 hour
    Prod. Speed-up: 4 gems
    Comments: Prepare supplies for traveling the marshes!
    Marsh Tree - (Card)
    Info: A tall tree with roots that can thrive in mud and water. Clear to find Swamp Berries.
    Class: Plants
    Requirements: 800 coins
    Sell: 0 coins
    Drops: Wood, Sap, Living Wood, Acer Berries, Tough Muddling, Fangbeast, Skunkupine, Black Sheep Fur, Swamp Snake
    Comments: Can be cleared in 20 actions
    Muddling - (Card)
    Info: A tamed mud pile with a mischievous spirit. Visit it for a chance at Muddy Compasses, Swamp Bugs, and Energy!
    Source: Storyline
    Sell: item cannot be sold!
    Drops: Energy, Muddy Compass, Swamp Bugs
    Muddy Compass - (Card)
    Info: A dirty, muddy compass that looks like it was abandoned in the muck. Thrown by Tough Muddlings.
    Found: Tough Muddling
    Used for: Glowing Compass
    Odette's Nest - (Card)
    Info: A home to the guardian of the marshlands.
    Type: Building
    Class: Town
    Size: 2x2
    Drops: Coins (300)
    Coll. Speed-up: 8 gems
    Sheep Feed - (Card)
    Info: The farmer's swear this food is the favorite of all the sheep. Gathered from Farmhouses.
    Requirements: 10 gems
    Found: Farmhouses
    Sheep Lure - (Card)
    Info: A lure made with sheep feed and love, bound to fool any lost sheep. Prepared in the Magic Forge.
    Crafted in: Magic Forge
    Requirements: 80 gems // 1 Sheep Toy, 1 Sheep Feed
    Production: 60 minutes // 1 hour
    Prod. Speed-up: 4 gems
    Comments: A friendly lure for a lost sheep.
    Sheep Toy - (Card)
    Info: A friendly little face to welcome a sheep home. Stitched in the Potion Shop.
    Crafted in: Potion Shop
    Requirements: 70 gems // 20 White Petal, 10 Red Petal, 10 Wood
    Production: 30 minutes
    Prod. Speed-up: 2 gems
    Comments: An adorable wee plushy.
    Swamp Berry - (Card)
    Info: A sweet berry that is filled with seeds. Collected from tending Marsh Reeds.
    Requirements: 2 gems
    Found: Marsh Reeds
    Cap: 999
    Swamp Bugs - (Card)
    Info: A swarm of friendly bugs that glow to guide through dark marshes. Found hiding near Marsh Reeds.
    Requirements: 20 gems
    Found: Marsh Reeds
    Swamp Scythe - (Card)
    Info: A strong scythe to cut through thick marsh plants. Collected from Watchtowers.
    Requirements: 10 gems
    Found: Watchtowers
    Tough Muddling
    Storable: No
    Type: Spawn
    Size: 5x5
    Found: Marsh Tree, Marsh Reeds
    Drops: Muddy Compass, Energy
    Comments: 15 HP

Part II
    Dragonfly Wisp - (Card)
    Info: A glowing spirit, with wings like a dragonfly. Collected from tending the Swap Skimmer.
    Found: Swamp Skimmer
    Arc: The Misty Marshland II
    Glowing Compass - (Card)
    Info: A repaired compass for guiding the way through marsh muck. Repaired in the Workshop.
    Crafted in: Workshop
    Requirements: 140 gems // 4 Muddy Compass, 10 Wisp Lantern, 6 Swamp Bugs
    Production: 300 minutes // 5 hours
    Prod. Speed-up: 20 gems
    Comments: Repair Muddy Compasses to guide the way.
    Swamp Skimmer - (Card)
    Info: A friendly creature that can fly freely in the marshlands. Tend it for a chance to receive Dragon Scales and Earth Wisps!
    Drops: Dragon Wisp, Dragon Scales, Earth Wisp, Blue Petal, Faeries' Murmur
    Swamp Staff - (Card)
    Info: A tall staff that was gift from Odette. It seems to thicken the mud around where it's placed.

Part III
    Ancient Swamp Map - (Card)
    Info: Torn pieces of an old map book. From defeating Though Muddlings.
    Requirements: 30 gems
    Found: Tough Muddling
    Arc: The Misty Marshland III
    Marshland Permit - (Card)
    Info: Gather supplies for Odette to get more marsh land! Trade in the Royal Exchange.
    Crafted in: Royal Exchange
    Requirements: 1270 gems // 5 Snake Skin, 5 Expansion Permit, 8 Swap Bugs
    Production: 360 minutes // 6 hours
    Prod. Speed-up: 24 gems
    Comments: Required for certain expansions.
    Snake Skin - (Card)
    Info: An artifact from a ferocious foe. A trophy from defeating Swamp Snakes.
    Requirements: 40 gems
    Found: Swamp Snake
    Swamp Settlement - (Card)
    Info: An abandoned building found deep in the swamp. It seems to have been reclaimed by the marshes.
    Class: Special
    Size: 3x3
    Drops: Coins (800)
    Collection: 480 minutes // 8 hours
    Coll. Speed-up: 32 gems
    Swamp Snake
    Found: Swamp Settlement, Swamp Tree, Marsh Reeds
    Drops: Snake Skin
    Comments: 15 HP
    Traveler's Spell - (Card)
    Info: A chalice filled with a glowing spell. It's said to guarantee safe travel through difficult land.
    Found: Old Thomas' House

Part IV
    Black Sheep Fur - (Card)
    Info: A ckue from deep in the marshland. Found when clearing Marsh Trees.
    Arc: The Misty Marshland IV
    Conqueror's Medallion - (Card)
    Info: A medallion that proves your triumph in battle. Won from battling the Swamp Hydra.
    Requirements: 170 gems
    Found: Swamp Hydra
    Comments: A trothy for battling the Hydra!
    Home Remedies - (Card)
    Info: A collection of cures gathered from neighbors, used to help heal Thurston.
    Found: Neighbors
    Lost Sheep - (Card)
    Info: The lost sheep that was finally found! Provides Wool and a small chance of Prime Cuts.
    Drops: Wool, Prime Cut
    Odette - (Card)
    Info: A friendly spirit who can help you travel freely in the marshlands. Visit her for a chance to collect Swamp Bugs, Muddy Compasses, and Snake Skin!
    Drops: Swamp Bugs, Muddy Compass Snake Skin
    Collection: 480 minutes // 8 hours
    Coll. Speed-up: 32 gems
    Sabina's Medallion - (Card)
    Info: A trinket from the fait Sabina, to provide protection from venomous monsters.
    Found: Sabina's House
    Swamp Hydra
    Drops: Conqueror's Medallion
    Comments: 150 HP
    Dark Den - (Card)
    Info: A dark and misty den, home to a great and terrible foe.
    Class: Town
    Size: 2x2
    Drops: Coins, Fur
    Coll. Speed-up: 8 gems
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 05-04-20 at 06:34 AM.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EAB48AA6-2145-4D20-B336-B1F5F6917868.jpg 
Views:	369 
Size:	131.5 KB 
ID:	55241

Name:	04A81EAC-E8CC-4366-A347-96FDF05FD5C6.jpg 
Views:	416 
Size:	107.8 KB 
ID:	55243

Fashion Designer

Name:	539E4105-8DB4-4A23-97EA-F84EB0D968A6.jpg 
Views:	409 
Size:	132.6 KB 
ID:	55242

Forgot to screen shot the tea ingredients but it’s enchanters Essenes, syrup and water I think.

you can use the kitchen speed up from the apothecary
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Page 1 of 51 1234511 ... LastLast